SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This Aint Cool At All: Big Girl With Hands Fighting A Possibly Pregnant Girl!? CiaraSpareNo1 General 7 01-13-2012 03:58 PM
This Aint Cool At All: Big Girl With Hands Fighting A Possibly Pregnant Girl!? CiaraSpareNo1 General 1 01-12-2012 04:06 PM
Police: Ohio Couple Put Son in Cage SolidSnake76 General 13 05-04-2007 04:29 PM
Florida vs ohio state Mercedes04 General 12 04-04-2007 01:41 PM
Almost went to jail hugovaz General 57 02-15-2007 03:31 PM

Old 11-28-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
(SXA)crip

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ohio dad gets jail time for mocking girl with cerebral palsy

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1995181479001/
Thoughts?
Cant get the video link working so just put the regular link

(SXA)crip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:18 AM   #2
Dark_slice
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 12
Dark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Ohio dad gets jail time for mocking girl with cerebral palsy

ONLY IN MURICA

The guy is sad, really,

But jailtime? come on...thats nuts
Dark_slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:39 AM   #3
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
silver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished road

Nah, he shouldn't get jailed.
silver-ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:05 PM   #4
dj_hussla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
dj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enough

hes dumb but jail not rite he could of won if he had a good lawyer. what was the charge?
Old 11-29-2012, 01:32 PM   #5
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1172
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Don't try to disgrace Ohio.

Whatever that man said was completely rational and I agree with him 100%.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #6
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
silver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished road

LMAO @ the video hahaha that's so wrong but my type of humor
Old 11-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #7
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Only in Ohiooo
Old 11-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #8
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point

kinda want to hear what Karma, or Tfist have to say. want to read a paragraph

(SXA)crip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:44 PM   #9
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver-ken View Post
LMAO @ the video hahaha that's so wrong but my type of humor
To make fun of disabled people??

This is distasteful. While initially I didn't agree with jail time am kind of glad he got it. And then I read he got due to threatening the mother, if you read the link I posted.

Quote:
Although Bailey’s sentencing technically reflects the charges brought by his actions toward Knight, Hope’s mother, Fitzsimmons explains how the plea deal enabled the sentence to cover his actions toward Hope.

However, he's a **** and I don't feel bad he got 30 days. Douchey parents tend to raise douchey kids and apparently he's done it before and the mother had asked him to stop where he then egged his son to copy the R-word girl. So might as well stop him now before he raises a douchey child.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...disabled-girl/ I prefer reading to watching that video. Frankly, I would've punched the guy in the face if he decided to make fun of any child/person in front of me.

No really. DO ET.

Last edited by Elena; 11-29-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #10
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

My maturity level is just to low for stuff like this, I didn't want to laugh but.. OMG.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:40 PM   #11
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

damn i bet the judged was like :

Judy - "lets review the tape"

Bailiff - *plays tape*

Prosecution - "as you can see..."

Judy - "Bust out laughing"

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #12
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Lmao.
how cold this dude is to do this is what makes it funny to me.

Old 11-29-2012, 08:52 PM   #13
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
However, he's a **** and I don't feel bad he got 30 days. Douchey parents tend to raise douchey kids and apparently he's done it before and the mother had asked him to stop where he then egged his son to copy the R-word girl. So might as well stop him now before he raises a douchey child.
Let me address this really quick... The word is retarded. You're not slandering her by calling her retarded. I hate political correctness because it "makes everything better" or whatever.

The word retard is not a slur in anyway. It literally means slow or to slow down. Its not like your calling the person stupid, which is an insult. Doctors would medically diagnose a person with mental retardation which would make the person "retarded".

Also her condition is diagnosed so she isn't the "R-Word" -_-. The girl has cerebral palsy; if your not going to address her, do it by her name, Hope, which is given. You may also say the girl with cerebral palsy or handicapped girl.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:

Last edited by shad0wslayer; 11-29-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #14
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Shadow just became my favorite staff member that fast
Old 11-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #15
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

It's because of the way people use the word now that has turned it into a negative word. Kind of like how when people say alien they automatically think of illegal immigrants instead of green dudes

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #16
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
It's because of the way people use the word now that has turned it into a negative word. Kind of like how when people say alien they automatically think of illegal immigrants instead of green dudes
When people say Alien I automatically think of green dudes since I study a lot of space related topics.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #17
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

only time i think of illegal imagrants is when people say illegal aliens lol. But me and Duce completely understand the point you are making. I said what i wanted to in this thread so im outy.

*walks out*

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 11-29-2012, 11:59 PM   #18
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
Let me address this really quick... The word is retarded. You're not slandering her by calling her retarded. I hate political correctness because it "makes everything better" or whatever.

The word retard is not a slur in anyway. It literally means slow or to slow down. Its not like your calling the person stupid, which is an insult. Doctors would medically diagnose a person with mental retardation which would make the person "retarded".

Also her condition is diagnosed so she isn't the "R-Word" -_-. The girl has cerebral palsy; if your not going to address her, do it by her name, Hope, which is given. You may also say the girl with cerebral palsy or handicapped girl.
A retard is a slur word that is for MENTAL retardation. A person with cerebral palsy is not necessarily mentally slow. They could just have motor skills problem. Which if you watch the video that's just what she has. She has spastic diplegia. So one, he called her something she was not. And two, he's making fun of a little girl, what a douche canoe.

WIth that said even if she did have mental retardation to call someone a retard with such malice behind it when you know good well you should not has nothing to do with political correctness as it does with don't be a damn douche. If your friend calls you a retard yer like hurr hurr shut up. If some random guy you don't even know calls you or your mom retarded I bet every single one of you would jump up and be pissed at the guy. Is it due to the word? No, it's due to the malice behind it. So please don't put words in my mouth assuming i was saying it due to political correctness. Certain things you don't do. And that's one of them especially seeing how the girl 1 couldn't defend herself and 2 the mother asked him to stop. LIke dubya tee eff is wrong with you.

There are certain battles you can fight but shadow, this isn't one of them.

No really. DO ET.

Last edited by Elena; 11-30-2012 at 12:09 AM.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:25 AM   #19
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Shad0w also doesn't understand you were quoting the dad from the article, nearly word for word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by From the article
He then told his son to walk like the R-word.
But lol @ him getting hyped, and Duce riding shotgun.

As for the actual topic, what was funny in the video (to those of you who lol'd besides Duce), I'll never know.

Read the article. The guy's an asshole, and his son's an asshole. The father threatened to choke the mother with a tow-chain, the son threatened to cut up the daughter with his knife (which he brought to school).

Elena, you were missed.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:27 AM   #20
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
only time i think of illegal imagrants is when people say illegal aliens lol. But me and Duce completely understand the point you are making. I said what i wanted to in this thread so im outy.

*walks out*
It depends on who i'm talking to.

Did you hear about that case where they made a big girl get off of the stage in a dance club or something?
Old 11-30-2012, 06:10 AM   #21
dj_hussla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
dj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enough

the thing is we this this almost everyday. we see things on tv making fun of people like this and if you say we dont its a lie. so why isnt they being prosecuted? im sure we ALL know the answer to that.