SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dragons : Riders of Berk Review SSJKarma General 0 03-28-2013 04:13 PM
LONG LOST SFO USER Sniperwolf1k-0 General Comments & Strategies 9 05-22-2011 12:41 AM
Dungeon & Dragons co-creator Gary Gygax dies at 69 dominicankid098 General 2 03-06-2008 06:09 PM
Dragons poll Final_Zero~Thor_Master RaNdOm iNsAnItY 23 03-17-2007 07:20 AM
Love letter to someone i love J-Kwn General 23 10-14-2006 06:42 PM

Old 07-01-2014, 01:57 PM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Dungeons and Dragons - My long lost Love.

I hadn't played for like 20 years.
about 3 months ago i found a group of people willing to play and from that point on i ended up becoming the Dungeon Master of the games. and out of boredom yesterday decided to this vid !

well thats what i love about it. its complicated, yet intricate. i love D&D !
we're playing 3.5e
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 03:11 PM   #2
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice
Default Re: Dungeons and Dragons - My long lost Love.

Havent played D&D since the early 90's. I still have everything from it. It takes an entire book shelf to itself ill take a picture of it sometime.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:31 PM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

hehehe...

i first played the classic edition. then learned about 2nd edition Advanced in secondary school, then in 2000 i learned about third edition. starting back a few months back... i learned about pathfinders... 3.9+, 4.0 and now they are about to release 5.0 !

lots of choices, my favorite is still 3.5 up to this point. but i Wonder how 5.0 will fare.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:48 PM   #4
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
hehehe...

i first played the classic edition. then learned about 2nd edition Advanced in secondary school, then in 2000 i learned about third edition. starting back a few months back... i learned about pathfinders... 3.9+, 4.0 and now they are about to release 5.0 !

lots of choices, my favorite is still 3.5 up to this point. but i Wonder how 5.0 will fare.
No way that I can find a group to play this

Aside from that, you sound like jean claud van dame.. no lie.. lol. But the voice of a 13 year old

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 12:16 AM   #5
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1661
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

dear lord! please tell me you are wearing at least pants in that video
Old 07-02-2014, 12:41 AM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

hahahaha, yes, yes i was ! but hey its not like i showed you my poorly furry chest ! or my drawn abs...

block, pretty sure you could, D&D is pretty well known to be the best RPG ever made. its 30+ years of going on is proof of that. so im sure you could find people to play with if ya truly wanted to. just need to find a place where they play social games and you'd be set. your childs may also like it, so it could be great. not to mention your familly would be a full party all by itself.

just try to find a good DM and not an evil one that likes to kill his players over and over.

heres a classic trap...
basic square room, 2 doors on each sides. both shuts down once th eplayers entered. countdown start from 10 to 0. a red button int he middle. pressing it resets the timer. characters passing 45 minutes searching for the mechanism and how to open the door before finally letting the countdown go to 0 and seeing the doors opens on their own. then the DM runs away as the players wants to kill him in real life !

tons of fun !

Last edited by SSJKarma; 07-02-2014 at 12:52 AM.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:40 PM   #7
catman20

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
catman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura about

You had me rolling at "these are the gates you know, the ones with the bars" but the only thing i did was watch D & D cartoon(wasn't old enough to play or understand it).

catman20 is offline   Reply With Quote