SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[EVENT] Marvel vs Capcom 2 tournament EvilAkuma General 11 11-08-2013 11:48 PM
Weekly Tournament 4: Marvel Alliance SolidSnake76 Challenges and Tournaments 2 11-21-2011 11:22 AM
Weekly Tournament 4: Marvel Alliance SolidSnake76 Challenges and Tournaments 3 11-20-2011 09:44 PM
Weekly Tournament 4: Marvel Alliance SolidSnake76 Challenges and Tournaments 8 11-19-2011 07:24 AM

Old 08-13-2014, 03:38 PM   #1
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY
Default King of Marvel Ladder Tournament

*Cough* I'm far too lazy to make a write up.. so I stole @xfaderx stuff.

This will be the OFFICIAL thread for discussion pertaining to the King Of Marvel Ladder tournament.

This tourney will run forever. The player sitting on the top of the ladder at the end of each month will be crowned the King Of Marvel and shall be awarded a Marvel staff color (limited for the month) as well as an official forum Title (Marvel Champion) or Title pic.

The OFFICIAL Ladder will be kept and updated within the forum, based on the results you input in this section. Screenshots are not necessary so long as both parties agree on the final score. If you do not agree, then I will need to see screenshots. If no screenshots are available then the match(es) will be fought again.

So just to recap, ALL battle discussions may be recorded within this thread. Trash talk is welcome, but keep it civil, please.

To register just visit this link Here

Challenges are to be made through the challenge system via the link above. Once the match is completed, both fighters must submit the score via the ladder challenges page.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 03:55 PM   #2
Manny925
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 4
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 80
Manny925 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: King of Marvel Ladder Tournament

Now this will definitely be fun

Manny925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 03:59 PM   #3
Shinkuu

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 83
Shinkuu is an unknown quantity at this pointShinkuu is an unknown quantity at this pointShinkuu is an unknown quantity at this pointShinkuu is an unknown quantity at this pointShinkuu is an unknown quantity at this pointShinkuu is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm up for it.

Gambit 2014
Shinkuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:30 PM   #4
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

It's open and ready for participants.

not everything has to be a mirror match O_o

Y'all are gonna get rekt by my Super Sentinel.

She's Coming...

Old 08-14-2014, 09:53 AM   #5
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 24
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

Before I sign up in the link provided:
I see that Evil Tomas has one win already, does this mean it started already, does it mean that the participants complete there matches whenever they want?

Last edited by Vegeta; 08-14-2014 at 01:09 PM.
Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 10:35 AM   #6
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

@Vegeta you can join and submit challenges anytime you want. That is the point of the ladder system. Think of it as "here comes a new challanger" type tournament where anyone can enter and dominate whenever they please.

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 11:19 AM   #7
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: King of Marvel Ladder Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
Before I sign up in the link provided:
I see that Evil Thomas has one win already, does this mean it started already, does it mean that the participants complete there matches whenever they want?
Man does it look like i have an 'H'' in my name i hate when people do that :/ Just saying don't take this offensive

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".

Last edited by eviltomas; 08-14-2014 at 12:01 PM.
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 11:40 AM   #8
AlphaBee

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 231
AlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltomas View Post
Man does it look like i have an 'H'' in my name i hate when people do that :/
lol what you getting mad for xD your name does sound like it should have a h in it thou.

hey where is the king of capcom section at o_0 VIP

Compliment by writers :O

AlphaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 11:56 AM   #9
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerBee View Post
lol what you getting mad for xD your name does sound like it should have a h in it thou.

hey where is the king of capcom section at o_0 VIP
im making a statement no one said i was mad also my name is spelled on the forum ''eviltomas'' so i don't know how you could make that mistake.

Last edited by eviltomas; 08-14-2014 at 12:39 PM.
Old 08-14-2014, 01:10 PM   #10
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 24
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltomas View Post
Man does it look like i have an 'H'' in my name i hate when people do that :/ Just saying don't take this offensive
Fixed, I double checked that too.

Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 01:23 PM   #11
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
Fixed, I double checked that too.
Thanks , i didn't mean it offensive was just saying but thanks man.

Old 08-14-2014, 03:46 PM   #12
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Sorry to post this twice of same question:
I gotta question, since this a discussion thread: Q: in order to challenge someone in this tourney, after joining via link, don't you have to be able to host to challenge someone? because not many us can really host games. Which is the only point of a challenge, isn't it not?

My SFO Veteran History

IGNs: avatar-killers, runney, & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game Moderator of 2017
Modes: Unvind, XvssF, & Zero-E
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:06 PM   #13
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

you noobs can fight each other >_>

gaahhh

She's Coming...

Old 08-16-2014, 06:25 PM   #14
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1657
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runney View Post
Sorry to post this twice of same question:
I gotta question, since this a discussion thread: Q: in order to challenge someone in this tourney, after joining via link, don't you have to be able to host to challenge someone? because not many us can really host games. Which is the only point of a challenge, isn't it not?
you're challenging them to a fight...
so long as one party can host, its all good
Old 08-24-2014, 05:04 AM   #15
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Dude I deleted your ladder on accident I was in the thing lol you needa remake it sorry ..

Didnt know I was able to follow through with the delete function.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 05:11 AM   #16
Nferno666

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 512
Nferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AlphaRiku- View Post
Dude I deleted your ladder on accident I was in the thing lol you needa remake it sorry ..

modified permissions so only STAFF members can edit ladders now...
just because the option was there didn't mean it was OK for you to test it out

XMVSSF/SFO Record: Wins: 24,549(94.12%) Losses: 1,534(5.88%) Total: 26,083 As of 02/07/12
Nferno666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:48 AM   #17
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

smh

Old 08-24-2014, 08:37 AM   #18
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 127
TheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura about

haha ... tomas lost his Rank now
TheKnight1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:04 AM   #19
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nferno666 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by -AlphaRiku- View Post

modified permissions so only STAFF members can edit ladders now...
just because the option was there didn't mean it was OK for you to test it out
Lol nice, and my bad.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:59 PM   #20
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

Can I just get the title and prize cuz there's no competition.

Thanks.
Old 08-24-2014, 03:39 PM   #21
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

^Where this guy come from?

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote