SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > The Missing Chronicles > TMC Hub > General Discussion

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Drs Event LiL_DRS Banners, Avatars and Images 30 12-16-2008 06:12 PM
Your fav sfo event LegacyofKain General 22 05-28-2006 04:38 PM

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2017, 05:04 PM   #1
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default What's your favorite TMC event?

Hey yall,

I decided to make this thread to ask most of you guys/girls, of which TMC event you like as a favorite or to play on? After all these wonderful created events, they still can be fun to play on with or without prizes, and whenever you have free time. I will go 1st: my favorite is "Night of the Sentinels". Why? because even though my laptop/pc lets the loading screen run a little slow, I don't mind the wait. Also, I do like the idea of using characters such as ryu/cyclops (-aka- dream team) the entire time for every battle vs. the robot sentinels. I think the storyline is very good, the graphics, photos, music, creator who made this, and the ending part is cool.

For some of us who are old-schoolers, this event can give anyone a chance to use the classic dream team, and know how it feels to take down those destructive robot sentinels. So yeah...

So please share with us of any TMC events yall like as a favorite or to play on? Any questions, comments, suggestions is always welcome. We all ears.

My SFO Veteran History

IGNs: avatar-killers, runney, & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game Moderator of 2017
Modes: Unvind, XvssF, & Zero-E