SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[OFFICIAL] We Lost a Good Man: Kalvin. A. McFadden (Also known as (-Kam-) TitaniumFist SFO News & Updates 0 10-28-2015 12:59 AM
Lost evryoung8998 Banners, Avatars and Images 5 06-28-2009 03:52 PM
Lost webbiest General 2 03-15-2008 12:36 AM
lost Iplay2winIsHere RaNdOm iNsAnItY 10 05-26-2007 12:43 AM

Old 12-02-2015, 06:51 AM   #51
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice
Default Re: We Lost a Good Man: Kalvin. A. McFadden (Also known as (-Kam-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
Did say in the shoutbox I was gonna visit the gravesite a few weeks back right?

Maybe I came too soon, grounds keeper said the ground needs to settle in before the tombstone can be sit in place... but here is something for you guys.
thanks for sharing snake, 'preciate it
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:44 PM   #52
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: We Lost a Good Man: Kalvin. A. McFadden (Also known as (-Kam-)

Quote:

Maybe I came too soon, grounds keeper said the ground needs to settle in before the tombstone can be sit in place... but here is something for you guys.
SolidSnake76, thanks... major, major props for doing what you did. It is greatly appreciated.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 05:58 AM   #53
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Bladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura about

Rest in Peace (-Kam-).....

Never Underestimate Your Opponent.....
*Spreads Fangs * hisses.... Get You Later...
Bladevampirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 01:46 AM   #54
L0kito

Post Thanks / Like
L0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enough

Prayers to his family
L0kito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 02:17 PM   #55
carmona89

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 56
carmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura about

RIP Kam, it was great knowing you.
2nd Team Battle
POTL division 3 Champ
2nd ken masters
2nd Kens Quest To Conqour
3rd Master of The Hadou
carmona89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 03:01 AM   #56
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for visiting his gravesite, Solid.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 08:04 PM   #57
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

Rest in peace (-Kam-)/Kalvin McFadden. It's a major surprise for me to hear you're gone, when it came to new ideas and features for SFO, you always shined bright and was willing to go further. It's even more of a surprise to find out you were living with a life threatening condition while doing so and as YoureGonnaLuvMe pointed out, the death unfortunately occurred on his birthday.

It has been my honour and pleasure to work alongside you on a few projects years back, and more so to have you on our team and apart of the SFO family. You will of course without doubt be missed, but I'm sure you're in a better place.

R.I.P.

^ Thanks estset.

Last edited by YoureGonnaLuvMe; 12-29-2015 at 12:30 PM.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 01:13 AM   #58
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

I REALLY miss him... life is so unfair.

I'd like to think he's better off, not suffering.

I know firsthand the fear of death. I hope he was ready...
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 03:34 AM   #59
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Damn son kam was like my bro.... Like I'm deadass tearing up. Like we came up together in and out of SFO .... From clans, the ambassador program, to talks about music, all the convos we had on Skype.

You always can find somebody with dreams and goals but you hardly ever find somebody with the motivation and drive that kam had to make it a reality.

As long as this forum stays running Kam in some way or form you will forever be immortalized.

RIP

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 09:26 AM   #60
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

How weird is to log on ICQ to see other staff brothers online and seeing you there on the list off line. clicking your name , chat open.. seeing our last msgs.. writing you , knowing you will never answer. R.I.P
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 06:20 AM   #61
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoureGonnaLuvMe View Post
How weird is to log on ICQ to see other staff brothers online and seeing you there on the list off line. clicking your name , chat open.. seeing our last msgs.. writing you , knowing you will never answer. R.I.P
i know how it feels
ive got some people on my FB friends list, who are now gone
they added me when they were still alive, some notable comic book illustrators and/or writers

people like

Dwayne McDuffie

Paul Ryan

Tony DeZuniga

and Ernie Chan
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 03:50 PM   #62
guitarrocker

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

My condolences to his family.. what a sad day

He was one of a kind.
Old 09-26-2016, 04:56 AM   #63
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

It's actually been a year since our friend lost his battle.

May he rest in peace, but remain in this community's memory.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 02:32 PM   #64
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Pretty sure he's rippin where he is. the same way he was here.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 09:06 PM   #65
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1661
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

wow, a year already... time flies.
RIP Kam
Old 09-27-2016, 02:07 AM   #66
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Doesn't feel like a year.still feels weird to not have a random conversation with him.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:53 PM   #67
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

RIP to Kam!

time does fly

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 12:41 PM   #68
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1475
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Forever in our hearts.

Love you bro.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 05:44 AM   #69
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point

Just hearing the news, RIP old friend. Great guy.

RIP to sksksk too, absolutely shocked to hear what has happened since I was last active.

Terrible.

-EliteAvenge- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:20 AM   #70
system4

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

R.I.P. Kam. One of the very few members (staff) that would keep contact with me outside of SFO for many years.

And yes, RIP to sksksk.. Seizures aren't no joke. My one year old had quite a few during his first year, even some where I had to spend the night in the hospital. I think he's outgrew them now, but seizures during teenage/adult years is something that I hope he won't have.

Quote:

Don't know how I missed this, but you get major respect from me for visiting his gravesite.

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:24 PM   #71
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

Miss this dude.

Street Fighter II
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:31 PM   #72
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: We Lost a Good Man: Kalvin. A. McFadden (Also known as (-Kam-)

Life so short smh.. bring chills to me when i read Titanium post with the conversations you guys had. Rest In Peace Kam hope you're watching SFO build as the days go. Again R.I.P Man wish you were here to enjoy these moments of sfo and updates to come

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote