SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Liger Killer General 10 12-17-2009 06:32 PM
Liger Zero TitaniumFist General 17 12-11-2007 04:43 PM
Another Liger Quote Wolfeh RaNdOm iNsAnItY 8 07-08-2007 12:49 AM
Liger zero vs well anyone =d Liger Zero Challenges and Tournaments 5 03-08-2007 07:26 PM
Liger zero Wolfeh General 30 08-11-2006 05:16 AM

Old 01-09-2017, 10:50 AM   #851
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Let's Talk Movies With Liger Zero

Dog Eat Dog was entertaining. Cage and Dafoe.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 07:02 PM   #852
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

I went and saw the new saban's power rangers movie and this is what I thought about it:

The movie sucked so bad, everything in there clearly made no sense to me at all. The transformation, angel grove city, heroes, villians, zords, and the story line totally is trash. Although Rita Repulsa was pretty hot tho. Still, I am never ever going to watch that movie again. When MMPRs was aired in 1992 on television, the original actors/actresses such as Austin St John (Red Ranger), Thuy Trang (Yellow Ranger), Walter Jones (Black Ranger), Amy Jo Johnson (Pink Ranger), David Yost (Blue Ranger), and Jason David Frank (Green Ranger) were all way better generation than this new generation of characters. If I were you, don't watch this, this barely had action in it. I rate this 2/10. It made me so disappointed how this movie got remade and everything in it changed so much.

Edit: I saw that phoenix forgotten movie and it was trash. Everything from start to finish was nothing more than a documentary (with no scary parts). The genre says, "Horror Flick", and to me it totally a waste of time. I shoulda asked for a refund, oh well.. better luck with next movie. My advice is: Don't watch this. feel me?

Next up: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only

Last edited by Shadow_Raichu; 04-28-2017 at 04:18 PM.
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 12:05 PM   #853
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

So I saw the previews for the new Alien movie.

CGI looks phenomenal, but if they try to turn it into a found ****ing footage movie Im'a be pissed.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 12:35 PM   #854
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Alright got to watch some movies recently and here goes.

The Great Wall

5/10

Hahahaha this movie wasn't too bad but it was almost in the way where it was too stupid it was good category. I half expected a Chinese Godzilla to show up at some point and was disappointed it didn't.

xXx: The Return of Xander Cage

2/10

Wow was this bad....I didn't think it could be worse than Ice Cubes xXx sequel but by George it totally blew that out of the water in terms of suckage. This movie was very clearly thrown together in a very short time and ripped off several scenes from several other movies. It even rips off xXx 2 and kills gibbons only to bring him back again....I mean literally the same thing happened.

Donnie Yen's short fight scene at the end was the only good thing in this movie. For once hes allowed to actually do some serious martial arts stuff in an American movie. He's so underutilized here its not even funny.

22 Bullets

7/10

A French movie starring Jean Reno as a mob boss. He gets shot 22 times in a mob hit but lives and even then decides not to get revenge. Only when his friend is killed does he finally seek to get revenge and boy is he awesome at it. There are moments and actors that try to bring it down but Reno keeps you into it whenever hes on screen. Its like watching Leon.

Doctor Strange

8/10

Finally got to see this and wasn't disappointed in it. Benedict Cumberbatch was the perfect choice for Strange.

7 Man Army

1/10

Just don't.....the very beginning made no sense. The Chinese army attacking a fortified position while another army attacked them from behind it made no sense. Guys jumping into bullets, getting killed by just being hit, getting killed for no reason literally he just laid down, and countless other stupid stuff. I turned it off after 10 minutes. Its an old movie and my god was it bad and somehow got over a 7.0 rating on IMDB.

Ultimate Heist

No rating

This movie is probably good but ill never know. It stars Jean Reno and is a French movie I guess. However I cant find a version of it that isn't dubbed over in English. Its a very poor dub the actors sound bored and monotone and don't care and it ruins the movie.

Underworld Bloodlines

5.5/10

You know I expected this to suck like the 4th movie but surprisingly it didn't. It was watchable and more watchable than the 4th film. I hope they stop though because the first one is still the best one.

The Last Witch Hunter

6.5/10

I expected this movie to suck and to my surprise it really didn't. I think it drew too many comparisons to the witcher but instead its based on Vin Diesels real life Dungeons and Dragons character. It was a surprisingly decent movie.

Star Wars Rogue One

7/10

Despite knowing how it would end it was still a decent movie. I think the lack of even knowing any of the main characters names outside of Jyn brings it down quite a bit. I really liked Donnie Yens character in the movie cause again hes always under utilized in American movies.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:57 PM   #855
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1661
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

totally agree with Rogue One, and the xXx movie.

Gonna download Logan and watch that this weekend.
Old 05-13-2017, 02:32 PM   #856
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough

I went to see guardians of the galaxy vol 2. movie and it was really good. Since I'm confident there will be a sequel to this movie, I was really happy with this one. Besides I already seen the 1st movie. Everything in this movie was top notch. I would recommend anyone to see this movie, you will get your money's worth. Rate this: 9/10.

Next up TBA

Old 05-19-2017, 03:36 PM   #857
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Alien Covenant

5/10

I don't even know where to begin really. If you liked Prometheus then you are in for a treat but if youre like me and hated the stupidity that was Prometheus then this movie will suck for you too. Basically it just continues Prometheus like I knew it would. The Xenomorphs are good in it when they appear and the Neomorphs to me are just ehhh. I called it though from just watching the trailer what would happen in the movie and damned if it didn't. It was way to predictable and became preachy at some parts its clear that Ridley Scott has gone senile and needs to retire.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:59 PM   #858
D.Bahki

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Last few movies I watched at a theatre were The Arrival and Logan.

Logan was good for what it was. Really enjoyed how they introduced X-23.

The Arrival was just a great movie in general. One of those films you only need to watch once. Was done really well.

Rest are pretty much older movies I check out on my android box at night.

We should try to get a movie night going.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 04:11 PM   #859
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Alien Covenant

5/10

I don't even know where to begin really. If you liked Prometheus then you are in for a treat but if youre like me and hated the stupidity that was Prometheus then this movie will suck for you too. Basically it just continues Prometheus like I knew it would. The Xenomorphs are good in it when they appear and the Neomorphs to me are just ehhh. I called it though from just watching the trailer what would happen in the movie and damned if it didn't. It was way to predictable and became preachy at some parts its clear that Ridley Scott has gone senile and needs to retire.

Prometheus sucked not because of Scott, rather it was Lindelof that ruined that movie.

He's always been a confusing writer. He introduces great elements that leave you wanting to find out more, only to learn that those elements were random and meant nothing.

It's great for TV, until it's not. See: Lost.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 10:45 PM   #860
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Logan

8/10

Finally a Wolverine movie I liked. Fox generally kills everything xmen related and the only reason I think Logan did so great was because Fox let Ryan Reynolds and team do what they wanted with Deadpool which in tern let them do what they wanted to do with Logan.
Old 06-15-2017, 10:10 PM   #861
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, here are the latest movies I saw as of recently:

Wonder Woman - I figured this movie was really good. No wonder it made so much money in the box office as the #1 movie film ever. Everything was so good from start to finish. Despite what others here may think, I think this movie made my day well. Please go and enjoy this one. I rate this 10/10.

The Mummy - This movie was so-so. As in not the best movie I have seen, and certainly not the last. Who knew that studying and learning about ancient history, travel, dead corpses, etc; can be such a powerful element?. Still the enemy girl I thought was pretty hot and all she wants is more power to control the world lol. Well if interested, go and watch it and see for yourself. I rate this 6/10.

Transformers - The Last Knight: This movie was really good. I liked every minute of it. If you like so much action, it'd be worth your while. It's such a shame that this could be the last sequel of this kinda movie. I rate this 9/10.

Spider-man (HomeComing) - This movie I like, I found the acting part was okay. The story-line I tried to follow, but it was good movie. I definitely would recommend anyone to see this (if your interested in marvel movies). Would there ever be a sequel to this? Not sure myself, but yeah go and watch this one. I rate this 8/10.

IT - This scary movie made so scared like "OMG that blows your socks off"?. I like the scenery parts where it gets really quiet, more into the movie, then BOOM!. "it's like going into a empty closet with nothing there and then all of a sudden, a boogeyman comes out and scares you". Yeah this movie is worth going to see, makes you furious at the end. I rate this 9/10.

Jigsaw - This Halloween traditional movie was so scary that I went to sleep the same night with excruciating nightmares. !Oh man, what a dream that was? After all the good SAW movies that were released over the years, this one was good. Don't have a heart attack when you see so much machinery and heavy blood gore. I rate this 8/10. feel me?

Justice League - This movie was unbelievable from start to finish. Personally, my favorite hero in this was the sexy Wonder Woman. I rate this 10/10.

Next up: Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Last edited by Shadow_Raichu; 11-18-2017 at 01:58 PM.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:51 AM   #862
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Justice League was better than Batman V Superman but still wasn't enough to save that movie. It looked pieced together and I only ever saw 2 trailers for the movie but somehow they gave away big action scene moments to the point where they think its going to surprise you but you saw it in the trailer. I literally felt bored through points of the movie. All I can say is at least Superman as a character in the DCEU is better than the first 2 movies.

5/10
Old 12-20-2017, 10:57 AM   #863
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Just last night, I saw Star Wars: the Last Jedi and i must say that it was a really good movie. Who knew that Mark Hamill even tho he's old would give a great performance as one of the most talented Jedis in this movie. The scene with the Millennium Falcon ship and Chewbecca inside it was so awesome. This is worth your while to see the final trilogy of this sequel. Also, if you understand the storyline behind this, you'd know for sure if you like this or not. I rate this 9/10.

Next up: TBA

Last edited by Shadow_Raichu; 12-20-2017 at 11:00 AM.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:57 PM   #864
XtremDark

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 148
XtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura about

My point of view about The Last Jedi ...
This is a very bad star wars but not a bad action movie.

What's the story of this star wars ?
What's the context ?
Nothing is explained...

The part with Finn and Rose is useless ... No story, it's all about luck. They never did something on purpose... It's just luck all the time. Plus at the end, they failed.
Snoke is useless and dead ? Who is he ?
Where are the knight or Ren ?
No Saber Laser fight in this star wars ... Rey and Ben fought together vs some random nublet but didn't fight vs each other.
A lot of non sense.

Keep somewhere in your mind that JJ ABRAMS made the story of Star Wars 7 and that Colin Trevorrow made the story of Star Wars 8 ! Colin Trevorrow has been fired by LucasFilm and JJ ABRAMS will finish the trilogy and will finish the story ... One man didn't do the whole trilogy ! That's why there is no real story in this movies.

Rating: 6/10
XtremDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 12:05 AM   #865
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Got around to watching some movies.

Blade Runner 2049

8/10

It could have cut some parts and wouldn't have made much of a difference to the story. It was a good movie overall and a worthy sequel to the first. Like the original film this one also bombed at the box office. Shocked it hasn't been nominated for best original score yet. Just know like the original its a slow paced story and can be long to some people with short attention spans.

The Hitmans Bodyguard

6/10

I mean its what you expect out of a movie like this. It was enjoyable but full of old action movie tropes. The two main actors do a good job though.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

5/10

Brings nothing really new. I think I gave Force Awakens an 8/10 but even I said it was mostly a rehash of A New Hope which it really was if you break the plot down. I took it as an apology movie and expected to move forward. Unfortunately this doesn't move forward at all it rehashes both Empire and Return of the Jedi. Ill break a couple of the major rehashes down but If I listed them all it would take me most of the night. Its saddening to me that everyone bashed Force Awakens for rehashing but no ones called out The Last Jedi.

1. The unexpected couple and that couple in this movie being Finn and Rose. In 1977 everyone thought before Empire was made that Luke and Leia were going to get together. Several shows have even made fun of that like That 70's Show where he says "Clearly Luke and Leia were meant to be together". Empire came out and threw a curveball at everyone and put Leia with Han Solo and threw another curveball in Return of the Jedi making her Luke's sister.

This movie does the same thing everyone said Rey clearly has a thing for Finn given her reactions towards him in the film several times. IT seemed like there was tension and what does The Last Jedi do? it pairs him up with Rose who is a character solely created to appeal to the Chinese box office and was shoe horned in. Funny enough this movie bombed so bad at the Chinese box office in its January release that a movie called Ex Files 3: Return of the Exes beat it out easily.

2. Jedi Master vanishing death that Yoda does in Return of the Jedi is pretty much done again by the end of this movie. Luke just says **** it ill die and vanishes. Mark Hamill was pretty outspoken in his hate for this movie and Im pretty sure only apologized hoping he will be a force ghost in the next film so he's keeping a job opportunity.

3. The super mega star destroyer.....I laughed when I saw it because I knew what was going on. We went from Death STar in A New Hope to Super Star Destroyer in Empire and we did the same thing with this pair of movies. We went from Star Killer base to Mega Star Destroyer. I mean wow that is just wow.

4. Snow Speeders.....Sand Speeders.....at least they didn't do the same ****.

5. The apprentice kills his master. Darth Vader in Return of the Jedi is like **** it im good now and kills the emperor by throwing him. This movie takes it to a whole new stupid. Pretty much Kylo cuts his master in half and takes over as Supreme leader w/e the **** that title is supposed to be. No explanation as to who the **** Snoke was or where he came from or how powerful he actually was no.....he just gets thrown away. I mean this guy obviously was never powerful at all to get killed so easily how the **** did he convince Kylo to turn? I just don't get it now.

6. She leaves after a short training session just like Luke left after a short training session with Yoda. Suddenly they both become Jedi Masters afterwards. Only Luke never really became one till after Return of the Jedi it took Rey a couple of movies and she's already the most powerful Jedi ever. I mean hopefully we get an actual reason for that other than she's just force strong.

7. Master and Apprentice have a duel and Apprentice wins? I mean I don't know if Kylo could be considered the winner because Luke was projecting and then just dies. But this was pretty much the A New Hope batlle all over again between Obi Wan and Vader which both were kind of lackluster battles and both served the same purpose of buying time for our heroes......which that last statement is the reason its so much alike. Both sacrificed themselves in order to buy time for our heroes. However Luke just dying like a ***** I mean wow.

I could literally go on and on but I wont ill talk about why its a 5 out of 10.

Princess Leia being Mary Poppins was the most stupid thing I've ever seen on film and even defenders of this film found it stupid. That was the moment I said to myself "Oh god please don't be one of those movies".

There were so many things that could have been cut out completely and the story still would have moved on the same way just without all the filler. The Casino sequence was just awfully bad and I mean bad it could have been cut out and no one would have given a **** about it.

The constant jokes....I mean constant like its trying to be a Deadpool movie where it continues to throw jokes at you and hopes more are hits that misses. Unfortunately it took a lot away from this movie where scenes should be serious suddenly hey lets tell a joke and suddenly everyone's happy....I guess. Hux getting put on hold....evidently Skype and hold are a thing in a Galaxy Far far away, Luke chucking the light sabor, and even the subtle jokes all just seemed really out of place.

No real explanations to things from the past movie or we get them and they are just kind of throw away answers. Like why is the force so different now than the previous movies? I guess they will never address that.

Who is snoke? why was he considered so powerful? Why was he so weak? why was he even a character?

Why is Rey so powerful? how is she able to do jedi stuff with no training in the previous movie? why is she weirdly better than Luke? If she knew all along who her parents really were why did she stay? if she was strong with the force she would have known they weren't coming back....I mean come on.

How does Finn know how to pilot? the guy helped the rebels best pilot to escape in the first film...he awakens from a coma and suddenly can pilot?

Why did Holdo tell Poe the plan? just because she hated him? I mean if that was the plan the entire time then what was the ****ing point of Finn, Rose, and Poe in this movie?

Ackbar dies off screen and Leia lives? **** off.

So we have this force sensitive kid with the broom who I expected to break out into Disneys Fantasia and starting singing or something but I can bet 100 bucks that this kid will never be brought up again.

Where are the knights of Ren? we saw them in the vision in the first film....Luke talked about them in this film...these guys are nowhere to be seen or heard from. I feel like they were just forgotten about.

Luke...the only one who saw the good in Darth Vader senses a kid turning to the dark side and immediately wants to kill him? then when people die afterwards just lets people die and sits his ass on a planet? that Luke Skywalker that's always been about Hope? I mean he went from Luke to depressed emo kid in like a minute. Even Mark Hamill has pretty much been pissed about this. He talked about it a lot and even said "Hes not my Luke Skywalker".

the good.

The music was good as usual. The effects were good outside of a couple of spotty parts that bugged me. Some of the newish story they mixed in was intriguing even though now its really only one plotline left after this movie.

I had no fan theories after the first film because I always said fan theories are hoopla. I simply waited for this film and for the most part the answers to the questions from the previous movie weren't all the good. There are a couple that are still up in the air really like Reys parents as Kylo more than likely is lying to her but that in itself would be a theory so just wait for the next film if it gets addressed it does but if not then we have to accept the answer no matter how silly it ended up.
Old 01-20-2018, 04:53 PM   #866
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Ah I see, well keep the list coming, Liger Zero. I like it already.
Aside from that part, I went to see The Commuter Movie, last Friday night and it kinda sucked and "wth"?. I was hoping to expect more from this movie. A bit more action scenes on the train would be like saying, "that's more like it" feeling. Personally, it would be wise to only see this once, and that's it. I rate this 4/10.

Next up: Marvel's Black Panther

Old 03-02-2018, 04:09 PM   #867
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Got around to watching some movies.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

5/10

Holy Spoilers Batman!

No! You're Wrong! This movie was legendary. 11/10 is the actual score. Luke is a Jedi God! Incredibly biased you say? I completely agree.

Micro_SMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 12:42 PM   #868
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Last night, I went to see another movie called "Blockers". Lemme share that this movie was super duper funny as ever. From start - finish, it will seriously knock your socks off. John Cena knows how to become such a funny comedian, i tell ya. Still he did a good job acting as a cool parent tho. I also didn't realize Leslie Mann can use curse/swear words so well. For a mom, she's pretty hot. I rate this 10/10.

Edit: I already saw marvel's avengers: infinity war the other night, and it was awesome. Probably the most action-packed movie since the other marvel films. The part that I didn't like was the ending. Everyone perishes? after Thanos gathers all the infinity gems?, that's it? the end of the movie? I thought there was supposed to be some kinda gathering for all Marvel Super Heroes to celebrate the defeat of Thanos. Well I figured there may be another sequel to this after the credits & footage that stated, "Thanos will Return". So many super-heroes & new villains to see. Thanos had really shocked me with his glove & those infinity gems to give him his ultimate power. Although, that new villain Proxima Midnight was pretty hot for a enemy. Her lance weapon was fiercely strong. Yeah, I would recommend anyone to go and watch it... and see for yourself. I rate this 10/10.

Edit: I just saw yesterday that mission impossible: fall-out movie. It was good, not too crazy about it. It was however, a long movie, not gonna lie. Could this be Tom Cruise's best movie yet? Who knows.... I rate this 8/10.

Edit: I saw the movie: crazy-rich ******. It was so damn funny. Critics say it was the number #1 comedy movie the day it was released. I enjoy every minute of it. This movie shall be rated 9/10.

Next up: TBA

Last edited by Shadow_Raichu; 09-01-2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old 09-11-2018, 04:16 PM   #869
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Upgrade

4/10

Eh, it was an alright movie at first then proceeded to drag on and on and then hit you with a twist ending. Wasn't really all that good.

Avengers Infinity War

8/10

Wasn't a bad movie. There were some things that went completely unexplained and are probably wrapped up story wise but its a good movie. The fact they kept screaming its not a 2 part movie at ppl on social media then the movie suddenly ends and its a 2 part movie was annoying. Like I figured some characters were just completely useless to the story while others were more important but overall decent story and good action. I cant really judge the story full until we get part 2.

Black Panther

6/10

Wasn't the best marvel movie. The effects were pretty lack luster for a Marvel film in comparison. The actors all did well but the story felt more like a rip off of Thor Ragnarok with the whole my fathers dead thing and seeing him in a vision and rising up to get his power back and reclaim what's his but whatever. I also didn't like the obvious predictable stuff story was like "Hes going to throw him off the cliff so he comes back later" *proceeds to do that* "Hes going to escape that room after flying that drone ship to stop the other ships" *happens* "Mbaku is going to show up after saying he isn't going to help them" *happens*

Its filled with obvious movie cliches. Be less predictable.

Overall a decent movie.

Star Wars The Last Jedi (rewatched with a friend)

3.5/10

It got worse the 2nd time I watched it. Especially the stupid Holdo plan "They are tracking us so lets fuel these little ships because somehow they aren't tracking the smaller escape ships" like dubya tee eff ok so if that's the case and they are only tracking the main ship then get a droid to hyper speed it away while everyone else is on escape shuttles. Entire movie problem solved. Rian Johnson knows **** about real world strategy.

*guys points* "This is the only way in or out of here" *everyone proceeds to exit multiple exits to prepare for battle" **** you movie.

Luke skywalker is the worst jedi master ever of all time in the history of Star Wars. Leia with no training can survive space and force pull herself but Luke cant survive not really even being there. Then when he has a confused teenager hes been training ot be a jedi and senses a conflict within him. Instead of confronting him about it or talking it out his best option is to murder the kid. The same Luke Skywalker who saw good in Darth Vader.

They show it from 2 points of view and I was on Kylo Rens side both times. In Lukes point of view he still turns the light saber on and In that moment. I didn't blame Kylo for attacking him back like dubya tee eff you still turned the light saber on before deciding to change your mind like you didn't know it was going to wake his ass up. **** off.

The bombers were stupid one blows up they all blow up. They were completely useless like they wouldn't use them if they were that useless like any real military in the world. holy ****

The casino sequence is retarded.

Waste of Benecio Del Toro the only likable character in the film.

Rose Tica is stupid. She saves Finn from taking out the thing that's going to blow away at the resistance and her reasoning is its "to save those you love" then kisses him as the rest of the people she was sworn to protect as a member of the resistance are being destroyed behind them.

Everyone celebrates on the falcon for some reason. Those that are left are patting eachother on the back and are happy. Why are you ppl happy? you just lost the majority of the rebel alliance and you are celebrating? holy **** did no one really care about anyone when they joined the rebels? im surprise Rose Tica didn't finish her job and just wake up and start blasting everyone to death. Holy crap.

Snoke is useless.

Deadpool 2

8/10

I think it was better than the first movie tbh. Cable was really well done and Josh Brolin did a great job. There were a few drag out moments in the story but once the xforce was assembled it got pretty funny and enjoyable to watch.

Last edited by Liger Zero; 09-11-2018 at 04:21 PM.
Old 10-26-2018, 10:33 PM   #870
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Update for more movies from yours truly of the month of October:

1. Night School = it was so damn funny. Kevin Hart made me laugh through the entire movie. Tiffany Haddish was smoking hot as well. From start - finish, this is worth watching for yourselves. I rate this 10/10.

2. Venom = strangely enough. They could made the beginning part a bit more obvious for following the storyline. Like for instance, is there any way that Tom Hardy coulda got his symbiote powers another way? similar to Peter-Parker who got bit by a spider to develop his spidey powers? Still good movie tho. I was surprised to see the villain Carnage. When both Venom vs. Carnage went down, the fight was so fantastic. The voice (who played Venom's symbiote) made me laugh much. And I like how he says near the end of the film, "WE ARE VENOM". I rate this 8/10.

3. Halloween (Michael Myers Edition) = this movie was ok. It's not the best remake of the earlier classic films. Honestly, they shouldn't have re-done this. It was better off when they finished making the 6th sequel called, "Halloween: 20 years later in 1978". The story-line didn't make any sense to me. At the ending part, Laurie shoulda got a explosive device to blow up her house instead of flaming the entire house with psychotic serial killer there but vanished. Then the girl with her mother escaped in a truck holding the sharp knife in her hand, then that's it? Meh, its been said that a movie like this is supposed to scare you, so I don't know... I rate this 7/10.

Next up: TBA.

Old 10-29-2018, 11:52 AM   #871
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Raichu View Post
Update for more movies from yours truly of the month of October:

1. Night School = it was so damn funny. Kevin Hart made me laugh through the entire movie. Tiffany Haddish was smoking hot as well. From start - finish, this is worth watching for yourselves. I rate this 10/10.

2. Venom = strangely enough. They could made the beginning part a bit more obvious for following the storyline. Like for instance, is there any way that Tom Hardy coulda got his symbiote powers another way? similar to Peter-Parker who got bit by a spider to develop his spidey powers? Still good movie tho. I was surprised to see the villain Carnage. When both Venom vs. Carnage went down, the fight was so fantastic. The voice (who played Venom's symbiote) made me laugh much. And I like how he says near the end of the film, "WE ARE VENOM". I rate this 8/10.

3. Halloween (Michael Myers Edition) = this movie was ok. It's not the best remake of the earlier classic films. Honestly, they shouldn't have re-done this. It was better off when they finished making the 6th sequel called, "Halloween: 20 years later in 1978". The story-line didn't make any sense to me. At the ending part, Laurie shoulda got a explosive device to blow up her house instead of flaming the entire house with psychotic serial killer there but vanished. Then the girl with her mother escaped in a truck holding the sharp knife in her hand, then that's it? Meh, its been said that a movie like this is supposed to scare you, so I don't know... I rate this 7/10.

Next up: TBA.

Halloween h20 was done in the 90's and was terrible. This one isn't a remake its a sequel to the very first film it ignores every sequel in the series. The mother and daughter are lauries daughter and grand daughter. She didn't have an explosive device in her house because she didn't plan on needing one. It wasn't supposed to scare you it was a slasher movie like the very original. I honestly don't believe any of the Halloweens were made to scare.