Fortnite LiL_DRS Links 13 06-12-2018 12:26 PM

Old 05-10-2018, 12:41 AM   #1
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube
Default Fortnite

Been playing it on console (PS4) and was wondering who else plays and is interested in running games with me? I provide carries XD lmfao

My PSN: X_BlackPython_X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 12:30 PM   #2
Micro_SMG

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook
Default Re: Fortnite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
Been playing it on console (PS4) and was wondering who else plays and is interested in running games with me? I provide carries XD lmfao

I don't think I'll ever play this game. You basically fall from the sky, land on the ground, jump around like a rabbit and build the biggest set of stairs that would make Minecraft players jealous. The character animations look terrible too. I will say this though, the game offers a great variety of cosmetics for your character.

I'm sure this type of game is really trending now but I'll never buy it.

Micro_SMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 01:26 PM   #3
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro_SMG View Post
Quote:

I don't think I'll ever play this game. You basically fall from the sky, land on the ground, jump around like a rabbit and build the biggest set of stairs that would make Minecraft players jealous. The character animations look terrible too. I will say this though, the game offers a great variety of cosmetics for your character.

The game is free to play lol. You only pay for the story mode part of the game whereas the battle royal part is already free for anyone whose more interested in that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 05:41 AM   #4
RaZor(ink)
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 115
RaZor(ink) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit RaZor(ink)'s Facebook

Just started giving it a go on pc . It's tougher than it looks. Gotta get used to the key bindings.
RaZor(ink) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 04:48 PM   #5
Klens
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 65
Klens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro_SMG View Post
Quote:

The game is free to play lol. You only pay for the story mode part of the game whereas the battle royal part is already free for anyone whose more interested in that.
The story mode s suppose to be free soon as well..they said maybe halfway through season 5
Old 06-22-2018, 10:22 PM   #6
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1178
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

PC : iTz_blocky
xbox: XLR8 iTz blocky

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 03:05 AM   #7
RaZor(ink)
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like