SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

View Poll Results: Captain America - Should he be added to SFO?
YES 75 78.13%
NO 21 21.88%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does this captain america own? kingofallkings Banners, Avatars and Images 15 11-12-2006 10:31 PM
Captain america Micro_SMG Banners, Avatars and Images 15 08-25-2006 07:35 AM
Captain america unholy_fighter Banners, Avatars and Images 11 08-02-2006 10:18 PM
Captain america Micro_SMG Banners, Avatars and Images 7 07-25-2006 03:05 AM
Captain america 1-hitta Banners, Avatars and Images 22 10-16-2005 11:22 AM

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 08:55 PM   #51
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
daddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enough
Visit daddypete's Facebook
Default Re: Captain America

juggy was a helper b4 a player and was implemented into the game....why cant captain america be the same way.....

Old 03-31-2008, 08:58 PM   #52
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 114
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]On my opinion I would rather have another Capcom character obviously?
Think about it. More marve| then capcom?
More hadoken-based spam??

I rather see Gambit more than Dan or Charlie.

Old 03-31-2008, 09:03 PM   #53
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
daddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ Mar. 31 2008,20:58)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]On my opinion I would rather have another Capcom character obviously?

that being said...then why not have sabertooth or storm......cant be much spam with those characters......also you really couldnt spam captain america especially with that shield that has to hit or else it would stay on the ground and you have to pick it up.....just know that whoever comes into the game i would love it.......

Old 04-01-2008, 08:02 AM   #54
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Well Storm would have some sort of projectile would she not?

As it happens recently, all past helpers have become playable characters..

Sakura, Bison, Juggernaut..

There's a great possibility that C. America could be implemented into the game.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:00 PM   #55
da legend killa
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
da legend killa is an unknown quantity at this point

i vote yes

just like how wolvie and cyc is the dwx characters

captain america and iron man can be the avengers =D

gold captian america tournament winner helper =)

Old 04-02-2008, 01:26 AM   #56
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((~BLADE~) @ April 01 2008,08:02)]Well Storm would have some sort of projectile would she not?

As it happens recently, all past helpers have become playable characters..

Sakura, Bison, Juggernaut..

There's a great possibility that C. America could be implemented into the game.
yes she would but it would be harder to spam her tornado's projectiles rather than ryu's hadukens......but i agree on what you said bout the helpers turning to characters hence my previous post

Old 04-02-2008, 01:07 PM   #57
REDSIX

Post Thanks / Like
REDSIX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ Mar. 31 2008,20:58)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Yea I agree.
Plus if Gambit were to be implemented in the game, he would totally be my #1 character.
Even if he was as slow as Sent, or lacking moves like Bison, I'd figure Him out.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> I Gotz Da "Flay-Vurh" O_O</td></tr></table>
Old 04-02-2008, 01:49 PM   #58
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

I'd prefer Captain America more than Gambit. Seeing how Gambit crawls under everyones skins, it will most likly be kept for a later release to create tension and suspense.

If Gambit was to be released then alot of members would play SFO, but then several days after everyone will leave and think i've seen everything I need to see in SFO.

(TRG)spidey; This game is really XmvSF, -men VS Street Fighter. marve| & Street Fighter (Capcom). Even though Capcom is on the list, it's mainly concentrated on Capcom Street Fighter characters.

^ Thanks estset.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:01 PM   #59
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 114
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((-ObNoXiOuS-1-) @ April 02 2008,14:49)]I'd prefer Captain America more than Gambit. Seeing how Gambit crawls under everyones skins, it will most likly be kept for a later release to create tension and suspense.

If Gambit was to be released then alot of members would play SFO, but then several days after everyone will leave and think i've seen everything I need to see in SFO.

(TRG)spidey; This game is really XmvSF, -men VS Street Fighter. marve| & Street Fighter (Capcom). Even though Capcom is on the list, it's mainly concentrated on Capcom Street Fighter characters.
Not necessarily, look what happened when Vindicated Ken was released.. Alot of the people played SFO and some left after playing with him for awhile. This always happens when a New Character is released. Plus I don't think everyone won't leave SFO, considering I always see a load of SFO Players everytime I logon to SFO.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:34 PM   #60
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ April 02 2008,15:01)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((-ObNoXiOuS-1-) @ April 02 2008,14:49)]I'd prefer Captain America more than Gambit. Seeing how Gambit crawls under everyones skins, it will most likly be kept for a later release to create tension and suspense.

Not necessarily, look what happened when Vindicated Ken was released.. Alot of the people played SFO and some left after playing with him for awhile. This always happens when a New Character is released. Plus I don't think everyone won't leave SFO, considering I always see a load of SFO Players everytime I logon to SFO.
agreed....besides more ppl come and play everyday so any new character cap america or gambit would not effect the overall audience of sfo.....I no ill play sfo regardless who comes until im like i say 50....yea i no i have no life lol

Old 04-03-2008, 12:44 PM   #61
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

DWX: FS brought a swell of players back into the community - the only thing is, if a character that the majority like is added then they are likely to stay around longer, perhaps..

This topic is sparking some interest, hopefully C. America is implemented *crosses fingers*
Old 04-03-2008, 07:05 PM   #62
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

This game is NOT XvsSF anymore.

It's MSH vs. SF.

And if Cap gets added, it'll be MvC.

So who gives a poop anymore. The games SFO. It's not one incarnation of any game.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:22 PM   #63
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

sfo is it's own game now.. no one can compare it to anything they've seen before..

All hail the new era

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Old 04-03-2008, 11:21 PM   #64
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ April 03 2008,19:05)]This game is NOT XvsSF anymore.

It's MSH vs. SF.

So who gives a poop anymore. The games SFO. It's not one incarnation of any game.
but hasnt it been that way from the beginning since some helpers are marve|.....besides sfo is its own thing.....its a mixture of ppl making it sfo online not marve| vs capcom or streetfighter vs capcom though it was based off those things...

Old 04-04-2008, 03:51 PM   #65
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

xD.. i said yes.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:04 PM   #66
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

To be perfectly honest, I really don't care who the hell we get. As long as we get someone new.

Cap is just as good as anyone else.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:09 PM   #67
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

How about Cable RAWR Beetch RAWR! xD

Old 04-04-2008, 04:14 PM   #68
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

xDDD Cable would be cool if we actually had combos in this game.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:19 PM   #69
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Phailure Like Ironman???

Old 04-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #70
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Epic phailure.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:57 PM   #71
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

It's MSH vs. SF.

Cap was in MSHvSF

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Old 04-04-2008, 07:02 PM   #72
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Orlando0 @ April 04 2008,18:57)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

It's MSH vs. SF.

Cap was in MSHvSF
Is is MSHvsSF but as far as TMy wants SFO to be running he would think that people would quit playing if he was to let all the characters unlocked and stop recieving money correct?
Well that plan is good but the waitings and waitings for character releases will be too long.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:10 PM   #73
Big_Shot

Post Thanks / Like
Big_Shot is an unknown quantity at this point

i think Captain America should be added to the game.. cuz hes got skillz and sum 1 take him out of a helper codes.. plz!

Hes good!

Old 04-04-2008, 07:14 PM   #74
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((TRG)spidey @ April 04 2008,19:02)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

It's MSH vs. SF.

Cap was in MSHvSF
Is is MSHvsSF but as far as TMy wants SFO to be running he would think that people would quit playing if he was to let all the characters unlocked and stop recieving money correct?
Well that plan is good but the waitings and waitings for character releases will be too long.
What?

The "Locked" characters aren't implemented in the game.

They lack the coding to be playable.

TMy will eventually add them.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Old 04-04-2008, 07:18 PM   #75
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Orlando0 @ April 04 2008,19:14)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((TRG)spidey @ April 04 2008,19:02)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

It's MSH vs. SF.

Cap was in MSHvSF
What?

The "Locked" characters aren't implemented in the game.

They lack the coding to be playable.

TMy will eventually add them.
Hehe really... I am taking advice from a friend of mine who happens to own a game non-related to this.
Is there anyone else that does coding?
Also is it c++ coding?