SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
5 years.... TarkanX General Comments & Strategies 37 04-03-2010 12:45 AM
New years! Zpower General 15 12-29-2009 02:21 PM
Too Long DrunkenMasta Banners, Avatars and Images 13 12-27-2007 09:09 AM
long enough evil^vegeta Members Help Center 25 09-30-2007 09:50 PM
How long does it take to get the fvd Members Help Center 2 08-25-2006 06:57 PM

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 02:03 PM   #26
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3030
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 7 long years

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (LiquidSnake78 @ June 16 2008,07:36)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SolidSnake76 @ June 14 2008,01:01)]I'm sitting here just thinking...

and while i was previously looking through the forum's archives for incriminating evidence, i found topics that got me thinking. its amazing in alot of ways. from 2001 all up to now, 2008, this game has not seen any serious decline in activity. from the time everyone joined here, as far back as aug 7, 2001, it almost feels like we've become more than just people that come and chat online. more than just people who are associates. hell, not even friends.

more like family.

we all stuck together no matter what happens (although we constantly turn on each other), help each other out in ways our real life friends cant do, fool around in ways we wouldnt even imagine, we even educate each other in such ways with the debates and whatnot, its just amazing after 7 years. theres alot of fallen soldiers all about i do miss time to time. some i barely remember, some i knew and still know as if we met face to face. we all have lives and whatnot, i know. we gotta move on. but this community... we always come here to talk to this specific group of people. almost every day, always come here... we just do.
Bout time I've seen the softer and sensitive side of you.
its been a good run for 7 years

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
Old 06-16-2008, 02:32 PM   #27
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

^ one of the oldest runs ever. lol

don't change, i like the hard exterior.

since you were never mean to me

PWN THOSE NOOBLETS

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Old 06-17-2008, 07:44 PM   #28
Bad_Bitch-(ink)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Bad_Bitch-(ink) is an unknown quantity at this point

i started sfo when i was 12 look at me now graduated high school and on my way to coolage in the fall i have grown to love sfo just as much as everyone else in the sfo communty..
Old 06-17-2008, 09:20 PM   #29
jakelynch21
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
jakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enough

Lol.... Snake.

Six years for me. But I wholeheartedly agree.

I was nine. xD

The ups, the downs, drama, the games.

The game was only half of it.

xD

But it has been a good run.

I just have the strangest feeling.

That we should come shoulder to shoulder, make a campfire, and sing songs.

Old 06-18-2008, 12:04 AM   #30
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

An sfo community barbeque. Just need a place, a time, and a ton of cash.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:48 AM   #31
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3030
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thevipkiller @ June 16 2008,14:32)]^ one of the oldest runs ever. lol

don't change, i like the hard exterior.

since you were never mean to me

PWN THOSE NOOBLETS
hmm....

i'll find a reason....

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I just have the strangest feeling.

no

i gotta feeling you're gonna do things in the woods....

naked things....

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
Old 06-18-2008, 09:31 AM   #32
beginnersluck

Post Thanks / Like
beginnersluck is an unknown quantity at this point

wow i never thought of it like that. Just like someone said i was 12 going on 13 when i started playing and im graduating this year to go to college. There some people im pretty mad i lost contact wit, *cough*Desolation(for those who knew him his name was fancy) ,
and many others but i still keep in contact with many others.

Old 06-18-2008, 04:03 PM   #33
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

lol snako getting melodramatic, eh? *
i also felt that nostalgic feeling when PX was shut down and we all went to BG, so yeah, miss the BG days too

i remember when i first came here, i dunno how the bloody hell a 'forum' works
never been in an online forum before

although, i may not made that kinda 'impact' in the game per se, i also made my presence noted here in the community

Old 06-18-2008, 04:44 PM   #34
jakelynch21
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
jakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SolidSnake76 @ June 18 2008,08:48)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I just have the strangest feeling.

no

i gotta feeling you're gonna do things in the woods....

naked things....
Damn, I've been caught.

<.<;

Wouldn't the occasion call for it? =D
Old 06-18-2008, 10:29 PM   #35
Blazer_Gouki

Post Thanks / Like
Blazer_Gouki is an unknown quantity at this point

As much as I hear "It's just a game" and "calm down" I refuse to ever calm down about anything regarding this community and the people in it that I'm associated with.

It's true... We're all family, no matter how much we absolutely DESPISE certain people...

I've built some great friendships with some of you, and I truly cherish those friendships as much as I do the ones with my friends in real life.

It makes me glad to see that I'm not the only one that feels that way haha.

Move swift as wind
Stay silent as forest
Attack fierce as fire
Remain unmovable as mountain
Old 06-18-2008, 11:12 PM   #36
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
daddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enough
Visit daddypete's Facebook

i agree blazer....this has grown far beyond a game and just a forum for me but rather more like a family in which is tightly knitted together....I mean whenever there is drama or any problem I see the community as a whole come together to solve it and the same goes for a problem they have....I have grown to love this game as well as to know some interesting people in it which is something I wouldnt expect to have happened from a game....Long Live SFO hehe

Old 06-19-2008, 12:11 AM   #37
coolkilla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
coolkilla is an unknown quantity at this point

You know your right Solid and I have been gone for about 2-3 years(from the actual game not the forums) and wow has it changed its not even the same game anymore man.. I cant believe how much this game changed from when I was younger til now.. All these new vindicated moves (I can kill people in 2 hits with ken) All these new modes.. I like the expert its much faster but everything else just isnt the same..I was actually SHOCKED to see all the changes that have been made..But then its been a LONG time..

Old 06-19-2008, 10:36 PM   #38
devilsoul
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
devilsoul is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahh, SFO ... Though i've quit the game .. something keeps bringing me back to the forums.

It's been a great 5 years here, I doubt i'd ever fully leave this community.

SFO FOREVER!

"Forever"
Old 06-20-2008, 04:13 AM   #39
-GameOver-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough

rawr. what place does 10 month old -GameOver- get in the family
Old 06-20-2008, 08:55 AM   #40
DaSuperTrooper
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
DaSuperTrooper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (coolkilla @ June 19 2008,06:11)]You know your right Solid and I have been gone for about 2-3 years(from the actual game not the forums) and wow has it changed its not even the same game anymore man.. I cant believe how much this game changed from when I was younger til now.. All these new vindicated moves (I can kill people in 2 hits with ken) All these new modes.. I like the expert its much faster but everything else just isnt the same..I was actually SHOCKED to see all the changes that have been made..But then its been a LONG time..
Yeah, I felt the same way when I returned like last month.

It definately does feel like more than just a forum, it does have a really good community, I can agree to that fully. Long may it continue.

You cant run from the chun..
Old 06-20-2008, 01:30 PM   #41
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (-GameOver- @ June 20 2008,04:13)]rawr. what place does 10 month old -GameOver- get in the family *
Nothing...just family.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:41 PM   #42
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((TRG)spidey @ June 20 2008,13:30)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (-GameOver- @ June 20 2008,04:13)]rawr. what place does 10 month old -GameOver- get in the family
Nothing...just family.
My great great grandson.

That I pwned in the butt.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:52 PM   #43
dominicankid098
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 19
dominicankid098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (-GameOver- @ June 20 2008,04:13)]rawr. what place does 10 month old -GameOver- get in the family *
Atleast your honest about your join date.

The Fluffy Kitties record - 30 Wins; 5 Losses
Old 06-21-2008, 03:21 AM   #44
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

Lol who lies about there first time playing SFO. Not to mention it is a game. Isn't it Lancer?
Old 06-21-2008, 05:39 PM   #45
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

a lot of people actually..

*cough* evil^vegeta

She's Coming...

Old 06-24-2008, 04:03 AM   #46
LegacyofKain
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
LegacyofKain is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SolidSnake76 @ June 14 2008,01:01)]I'm sitting here just thinking...

and while i was previously looking through the forum's archives for incriminating evidence, i found topics that got me thinking. its amazing in alot of ways. from 2001 all up to now, 2008, this game has not seen any serious decline in activity. from the time everyone joined here, as far back as aug 7, 2001, it almost feels like we've become more than just people that come and chat online. more than just people who are associates. hell, not even friends.

more like family.

we all stuck together no matter what happens (although we constantly turn on each other), help each other out in ways our real life friends cant do, fool around in ways we wouldnt even imagine, we even educate each other in such ways with the debates and whatnot, its just amazing after 7 years. theres alot of fallen soldiers all about i do miss time to time. some i barely remember, some i knew and still know as if we met face to face. we all have lives and whatnot, i know. we gotta move on. but this community... we always come here to talk to this specific group of people. almost every day, always come here... we just do.
Must be getting sentimental in your old age snake.

But in seriousness i can relate to what you say,i mean fair enough i doubt i'll be back anytime soon but i'm trying to just every now and then pop my head round the corner and see how things are going,just hoping no more crap like marve| happens again.

It's good to see it's still going strong,people who've been here for years continue to be here.

Guys who joined 4 years ago have gone from being kids to heading out into the world making a livng and stuff and again,some come back others don't but we remember them.

Being a parent is sure hard work and it's questionable if i'll be back at any given time but i'll just say see ya around.

Old 06-25-2008, 06:54 AM   #47
JetLiem

Post Thanks / Like
JetLiem has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SolidSnake76 @ June 14 2008,00:01)]I'm sitting here just thinking...

more like family.

I can see why you're so eager to beat to beat me Solid. I admire your countless rematches against me. Even those who thought you weren't so good, I wouldn't care one bit because you got the will to continue the fight. That's what I'm looking for if I am boss of any company. An employee who can do what he does at 110 percent. Those wolverine matches I've had with you where I won most the time were very good. I haven't been here as long as others but I know I've trained very hard. Throughout the years I would spend almost my entire day during my breaks and carefree days to train. Now college has a major effect on me and I wouldn't have the time to train as much as I used to. If I ever had lose my memory of old age and the name wolverine came up, I'd remember you first, old solidsnake. Then Liquid would come second in mind.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:30 PM   #48
evil^vegeta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 105
evil^vegeta is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thevipkiller @ June 21 2008,17:39)]a lot of people actually..

*cough* evil^vegeta

.?

Are you sure..???

Because i know people from that era that still plays. =/

If you are truly on sfo either in-game or inforum, you would know i have been here a very long time.

so there for you're post is uncalled-for, and cease to stay on topic.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:42 PM   #49
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

you may know people from that era, but the real question is: Do they remember you?

and it's not off topic, since we are talking about 2001-2008, and im just making a simple observation based off spidey's post.

She's Coming...

Old 06-25-2008, 06:51 PM   #50
evil^vegeta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 105
evil^vegeta is an unknown quantity at this point

I reckon this "Sole Purpose" is to Reflect upon you're Years/Months or time in general here.

You are causing illegitiment, Conflict by you're choice of word's Thus, *cough* evil^vegeta.....

which was un-necessary, but maybe to you it wasn't.
By saying someone's Name who is in No concern to you.

but whatever, "I KNOW" what exact time,and year i have taken part into this game, and it doesnt matter if anyone doesnt believe me, or was here when i was floating around.

But to be on topic, This entire gaming experince is something outa this world

i hope the dream live's on.

"Dreams Don't Die!" *cyclops *quote*.