Awesome (-StarWarrior-) Banners, Avatars and Images 12 10-14-2006 03:50 PM
Awesome zao Banners, Avatars and Images 11 10-20-2005 10:12 PM

Old 06-08-2009, 09:39 AM   #26
asshole

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: America is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (jakelynch21 @ June 07 2009,18:40)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MeteorRyu5 @ June 07 2009,18:25)]Wow, you people are so heartless. I never said donate the entire winnings to charity; just a large ammount that you wouldn't end up using.
You get millions like that, and see how many little thousands you'd donate to charity. :3

And LolMerc.

Cash sandwich.
I won't lie.. I would more than likely donate about half of ALL that to charities, hospitals and other non-profit ungoverned organizations. I'd probably donate a LAAAARGE sum of it to NPR.

And I can say that, because that is what I do right now. Whatever little I earn right now, even some of THAT makes it's way to charities. If I had all that, first I'd help family and relatives and close friends and then I'd help whoever else I can.

Not everyone is a heartless person Jake, and whoever else was against Meteor. I could EASILY see him doing something like that.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:01 PM   #27
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (asshole @ June 08 2009,09:34)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ June 05 2009,18:20)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]A rancher struggling to eke out a living in one of the poorest corners of America claimed one of the biggest undivided jackpots in U.S. lottery history Friday $232 million after buying the ticket in a town by the name of Winner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]He will take home a lump sum of $88.5 million after taxes are deducted
Lulz.
But the fact that a broke man, barely able to live, can buy a lottery ticket and become all that richer.. DOES make America awesome.

Lemme see you trying to do that in China, partna.
You really need to stop bashing this country man. Where you come from people never even THINK about visiting it, unless it's to look at Kangaroo's or other animals.

Also, are you saying your country doesn't tax? And this wouldn't happen to you??
Don't start with me, Assy. 'Specially since you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:03 PM   #28
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Heh, that's odd. He's the only that seems to know what he's talking about.

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:24 PM   #29
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MeteorRyu5 @ June 08 2009,17:03)]Heh, that's odd. He's the only that seems to know what he's talking about.
who?

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #30
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

It seems he's speakin about asshole.

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:43 PM   #31
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

It seems no one can find a definite answer.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #32
jakelynch21
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
jakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (asshole @ June 08 2009,10:39)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (jakelynch21 @ June 07 2009,18:40)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MeteorRyu5 @ June 07 2009,18:25)]Wow, you people are so heartless. I never said donate the entire winnings to charity; just a large ammount that you wouldn't end up using.
You get millions like that, and see how many little thousands you'd donate to charity. :3

And LolMerc.

Cash sandwich.
I won't lie.. I would more than likely donate about half of ALL that to charities, hospitals and other non-profit ungoverned organizations. I'd probably donate a LAAAARGE sum of it to NPR.

And I can say that, because that is what I do right now. Whatever little I earn right now, even some of THAT makes it's way to charities. If I had all that, first I'd help family and relatives and close friends and then I'd help whoever else I can.

Not everyone is a heartless person Jake, and whoever else was against Meteor. I could EASILY see him doing something like that.
Oh, of course.

But not everyone is like that.

Just saying.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #33
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

nah no way, id donate like 8 percent to charties honestly.

Buy about 3 places to live, A really nice apartment in new york city for about 10 million...A house out in california for about 5 million..and another one somewhere by ki west or something for a million..16 million right there...cars total up to about 1 million..clothes food activies all total up to about tops 3 million for the rest of your life...and if you wanna get crazy with like helicopters planes and stuff thats another few million..give money to your family..10 million or so gone..you still have about half of the money left...THATS a poop load of money to have..dam.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:24 PM   #34
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube

Why would you want a helicopter?

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Mercedes04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #35
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

Who doesn't? Orange they awesum nao?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:04 PM   #36
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

because doing stuff like that is fun and it cost alot of money to do that...I REALLY enjoy outdoor activties so id be doing all kinds of stuff..like mountain climbing sky diving exploring lol thats where the funs at..

Clan Battle Record 121-6
Old 06-09-2009, 12:29 AM   #37
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

who wouldn't want a helicopter?

no more long lines and delayed flights at the airport
Old 06-09-2009, 03:36 AM   #38
Son

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
Son is an unknown quantity at this point

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Best line of this Topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
(Usedcar @ lmao)]Cash taste like lettuce...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAh [/b]</span>

[ Posting rights removed. See rule #15. - TitaniumFist ]
Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:45 AM   #39
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Iplay2win @ June 09 2009,00:29)]who wouldn't want a helicopter?

no more long lines and delayed flights at the airport
But that would also mean nobody to bitch at when they're checking my luggage all wrong and crap...nobody to get an attitude with...nobody to curse out on the phone when I want to change my flights at the last minute...that's no fun...so yeah..flapa helicopter...someone else can fly me....and bring me my alcoholic beverage they have onboard...oh and whose going to entertain with that life jacket jacket show in the beginning and the weather report when we land?

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Mercedes04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:45 AM   #40
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

I think you pretend to be more materialistic than you actually are.
'Cause nobody, not even those Jersey shore guidette girls, actually like admitting they're like that in real life. Stuff like this only gets said on those stupid MTV/VH1 shows, where they actually promote money-mongers and selfish attitudes. But even those girls, in real life, try to lie to everyone to have them believe they're actually nice people.

Why is that, bro?

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:20 AM   #41
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (asshole @ June 09 2009,09:45)]I think you pretend to be more materialistic than you actually are.
'Cause nobody, not even those Jersey shore guidette girls, actually like admitting they're like that in real life. Stuff like this only gets said on those stupid MTV/VH1 shows, where they actually promote money-mongers and selfish attitudes. But even those girls, in real life, try to lie to everyone to have them believe they're actually nice people.

Why is that, bro?
OPAH!

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:00 PM   #42
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Honestly i just wanna enjoy life plain and simple..money can help alot but i guess it dont relle matter.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
Old 06-09-2009, 05:38 PM   #43
devilsoul
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
devilsoul is an unknown quantity at this point

Why is America awesome and Canada gets left in the dark. T_T

BOOOOO, Canada needs more advertisment.

"Forever"
devilsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:36 PM   #44
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Beer ads? Moose conventions? A dictionary?! =o