Kanye west *WWK_Mastershake Banners, Avatars and Images 9 12-08-2005 06:20 PM

Old 08-03-2009, 03:53 PM   #1
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Kanye Denies the King of Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]It looks like Kanye is denying ever saying that he is the next King Of Pop.

A rumor which started through an aledged statement on the Wendy Willams show, which was then published as an article on this site is totally false, according to Kanye.

In the article, Kanye stated with Michael gone it opened up a path for a new King Of Pop. He then went on to say that he was willing to take that title on. He was even alledged to have used his record sales as a term of proof that he could take the crown.

Despite what Defsounds.com and several other news outlets have already reported, Kanye has come out in a blog on his website (kanyeuniversity.com) denying that he ever made those comments. On his site he addresses the issue, and defends himself against the rumors, saying;

“I was just listening to Wendy Williams and heard some quote about me saying I’m the new King of Pop. Not only did I not say that, I haven’t said anything. It makes me feel bad that obviously I made people feel that I would be corny enough to say something wack after the passing of an idol, a legend and more than that, a human being with feelings and family.”

He went on to speak about how rumors like this are things that make him want to take a step back from the lifestyle that he lives, which makes him very accessible to the public, comparing fame to a cigarette.

“It scares me to think what people will believe, without even a source. Any random person can type something on the internet and then the world believes it. I don’t talk to press or do TV or do promotions of any sort. I’ve stopped chasing and buying into fame. Fame is like cigarettes with no surgeon general warning. It destroys most people as it did to the truly and only King of Pop. We exploit ourselves and eat our own egos until there is nothing left. I have a feeling this won’t be the last false statement with my name on it, but this will be the last time I defend myself. I’m done.”

The Jackson family had no comments on the alleged statements.

Source.

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #2
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

yeah right, he made a big mistake and now is trying to go backward from it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]In the article, Kanye stated with Michael gone it opened up a path for a new King Of Pop. He then went on to say that he was willing to take that title on. He was even alledged to have used his record sales as a term of proof that he could take the crown.
that alone shows exactly what it is, he wants to be the next king of pop and is willing to do whatever possible to gain the title. so it is exactly what it is, now he just wants to go back on his word because he realised it was a bad move on his part. but what is said is said ! he can't go back on his words !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:59 PM   #3
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ Aug. 03 2009,19:16)]yeah right, he made a big mistake and now is trying to go backward from it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]In the article, Kanye stated with Michael gone it opened up a path for a new King Of Pop. He then went on to say that he was willing to take that title on. He was even alledged to have used his record sales as a term of proof that he could take the crown.
that alone shows exactly what it is, he wants to be the next king of pop and is willing to do whatever possible to gain the title. so it is exactly what it is, now he just wants to go back on his word because he realised it was a bad move on his part. but what is said is said ! he can't go back on his words !
i shake my head..

he said he didn't say those comments.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #4
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

Now he's gonna dislike the media

You know who else didn't like the media?
..MJ
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:51 PM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thevipkiller @ Aug. 03 2009,18:59)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ Aug. 03 2009,19:16)]yeah right, he made a big mistake and now is trying to go backward from it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
i shake my head..

he said he didn't say those comments.
you do know what a semi-truth is right ?
meaning that every rumors comes from a truth !

i take it that they did start talking about something related to that, and the media just acknowledged that. i mean its easy to come back on its words and telling others that you didn't say anything of the sort.

so vip, before you start acting up, please try and understand the point first !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:15 PM   #6
`The-Game`

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (`Crystal @ Aug. 03 2009,20:42)]Now he's gonna dislike the media

You know who else didn't like the media?
..MJ
lol, because they said a whole lot of crap about MJ that wasn't even close to being the truth.

Kanye does and say alot of things to himself that allow people to write things that are true.
`The-Game` is offline   Reply With Quote