SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Akuma's Kick Glitch feross Bugs and Problems report 20 08-03-2007 09:34 PM
Super Sonic VS Super Saiyan Goku GokuS2 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 80 04-29-2007 01:37 AM
Story mode glitch with akuma Omega_Cannon Members Help Center 3 10-28-2006 11:20 PM
Ken and akuma's uppercut glitch -MasterShoto- Bugs and Problems report 13 07-03-2006 09:41 PM
Akuma's missing super Veg1ta New Features 38 03-16-2006 01:40 PM

Old 09-09-2010, 11:39 PM   #1
prettychick

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
prettychick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default akuma ryu ken s super . maybe glitch?

is this a glitch?

how do you dodge akumas thunder super? i cant jump or block.

same with ryus all over the screen fire punch super. you know that super the ryu go back and foward on the bottom of the screen. i cant move or jump.

when ken does his spiral fire super and im behind him, i still get hit.

anyone else has the same experience?

The hardest battle you'll ever have to fight is the battle to be yourself!

When your dreams turn to dust, it's time to vacuum.

Before I criticize someone, I walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get angry, they are a mile away and barefoot.
prettychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:45 AM   #2
--ShadoW--
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 4
--ShadoW-- is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit --ShadoW--'s YouTube
Default Re: akuma ryu ken s super . maybe glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettychick View Post
is this a glitch?
No, i don't think it is.
Quote:
how do you dodge akumas thunder super? i cant jump or block
To block that when you hear his super start blocking. If your backward you can't block that.
Quote:
same with ryus all over the screen fire punch super. you know that super the ryu go back and foward on the bottom of the screen. i cant move or jump.
That is his Raging Demon move (also known by RD), it's unblockable, only ways to stop them are by using projectiles or helpers.
Quote:
when ken does his spiral fire super and im behind him, i still get hit.
Once again, you got super backwards, can't block those.

"U Beated The Rest, U Beated The Best, But U Can't Beat The ShadoW"
Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Cant fix what NO ONE reports... We dont play the game enough to see the glitches that you guys do everyday.

Last edited by --ShadoW--; 09-10-2010 at 12:59 AM.
--ShadoW-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:58 AM   #3
prettychick

Post Thanks / Like
prettychick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by --ShadoW-- View Post
Reserved
what!/?what are u trying to say?

The hardest battle you'll ever have to fight is the battle to be yourself!

When your dreams turn to dust, it's time to vacuum.

Before I criticize someone, I walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get angry, they are a mile away and barefoot.
prettychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:01 AM   #4
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube

lol... wateva,
its not glitch, as --ShadoW-- explained..

but adding to wat he said, if u are backward then also u can block it....
not just in the attack, but sometimes like u r behind akuma, & he did his bubble super in the another direction (not toward u) & u r just standing with him, it happens that u r unable to block that...

But if u hold Down,Back & forward all together to block, it works..!!
this block work in all attacks like this, of backward condition..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
))Shadow-Ken(( is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:05 AM   #5
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

It's not a glitch, you cant block them unless your already in the block command before the special is activated. But most likley you can only stop it by a projectile. & If your non-VIP you cant move at all when the RD (Raging Demon) Starts.

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:36 AM   #6
(-PakistaN-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road
Visit (-PakistaN-)'s Facebook

Let me break it down real simple, because your new, you might need more in depth explanations.

With Akuma's thunder kick special: You say you can't jump or block? Well , i find that when i get too much into the game , I don't press the buttons correctly. Maybe thats why its not working for you. But usually, You can hear Akuma say some words before the Electricity hits you and you have ample time to hit the block button. The move is designed to aim right at you , so its best to quickly move away. If your block doesn't work alot of times , then a good way to stop the "Block-Breaking" is to Hold down all three buttons of "Down, Back AND forward". This will solve most Blocking problems

About the Ryu Special thing: That move is called a "Raging Demon" attack. They can only be performed by Evil Ryus which means you must have VIP status or a Colour on your Ryu. Once it is initiated you cannot do anything about it. Blocking/Jumping will not help. This is all about timing and predicting your opponent. When you think he's about to do this (sometimes its obvious because this move takes 2 levels to do) you go right up to him and send some projectiles his way. When he starts his attack , there will be a SMALL window of time where you are able to STOP the attack with a Projectile like hadoken or optic sweep , or you can stop it with a special of your own , timed correctly.

About the Ken's spiral move: Yes we all have that problem , the thing is the move starts BEHIND Ken , so even if your right behind him , you'll get hit , and it the worst cases you'll get CARRIED and this will take ENORMOUS damage and can be a game-breaker. The best advice here is keep your distance, and if you use the block tip I gave you above, then you'll be able to block the attack even if your RIGHT behind him

I Hope i helped

(-PakistaN-).

\
(-PakistaN-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 11:52 AM   #7
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube

guess and check.

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:24 PM   #8
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

adding to what Paki said, You could also be VIP if you obtain "RAGE", by beating other VIP or higher members online, or completing selected (If not any) story mode. To activate your rage and make your Regular char VIP. you would need to do the commands Down + Back + "Start" (Default start button is 1) Then in story mode, you will have unlimited rage, but online its only good, for One character in One Match
Below is the amount of Rage factors you gain by beating the entitled thing.
Story Mode +1
VIP Mmember +1
SysOp,Mod,Admin +2

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:33 PM   #9
ladykim

Post Thanks / Like
ladykim is an unknown quantity at this point

i have alot of problems also with ken
ladykim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:06 AM   #10
(-RyulorD-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about
Visit (-RyulorD-)'s YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by --ShadoW-- View Post
To block that when you hear his super start blocking. If your backward you can't block that.

thats how i block most of the specials, i listen out for them and I am constantly blocking, after every move i do im holding back button so im always blocking, so its pretty easy to block.

in terms of ken and his fire special, you can only go 2 ways, blocking left or right but unfortunately you can never tell and pray u can block that, let out a helper if you are in trouble lolz.
(-RyulorD-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:48 AM   #11
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

For anyone that claims you can block an RD move. Please stop.

Contrary to what the AI in story mode may make you think, the RD is unblockable, you MUST stop the opponent with a projectile or super move.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote