SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Akuma Sprite donkios Banners, Avatars and Images 2 05-31-2010 10:31 PM
Sprite Tag Patrick Bateman Banners, Avatars and Images 8 10-10-2008 08:26 PM
Akuma sprite !Naruto! Banners, Avatars and Images 12 11-24-2006 12:41 AM
A few improvements/ideas for akuma/shin akuma. Cwing New Features 25 04-15-2006 07:00 PM
Akuma and shin akuma Kazama_Empire New Features 18 01-12-2006 11:54 PM

Old 10-26-2011, 11:05 PM   #1
-Kenshi-

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 253
-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about
Visit -Kenshi-'s Twitter
Default Akuma Sprite Tagv1

Cnc? Advice?

"Come On Mon Ami!"

.: | [SFO Clan Arena] |[SFO Underground]| [SFO - 2014]| :.

-Kenshi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:45 PM   #2
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 66
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube
Default Re: Akuma Sprite Tagv1

That's hot. The only thing I can really suggest is maybe making the letters a little more visible? I can see that was obviously done on purpose though.

Set an inside glow for the letters, or lighten the color with a layers mask. If the outer shell of the letters were darker it would give the letter blending more visibility and pop.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:25 AM   #3
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

why do all the sprite you use to make sig all have the same thing going for them the blast effect thing like am not trying to be mean but mix it up a little cause this one bring me back to the ryu one you did V1

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:54 AM   #4
-Kenshi-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 253
-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about
Visit -Kenshi-'s Twitter

Quote:
why do all the sprite you use to make sig all have the same thing going for them the blast effect thing like am not trying to be mean but mix it up a little cause this one bring me back to the ryu one you did V1
First pay attention to the sprites i make bro with the blast NOTICE how the character is setting up for a Hadouken so the obvious suggestion for this kind of sprite tag would be to focus in on that....You will learn why when you get more experienced with Tag's

Quote:
That's hot. The only thing I can really suggest is maybe making the letters a little more visible? I can see that was obviously done on purpose though.

Set an inside glow for the letters, or lighten the color with a layers mask. If the outer shell of the letters were darker it would give the letter blending more visibility and pop.
Thanks

"Come On Mon Ami!"

.: | [SFO Clan Arena] |[SFO Underground]| [SFO - 2014]| :.

-Kenshi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:44 PM   #5
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

You're lacking foreground, some of those little glowing things need to be in front of the sprite also, probably more around the lower body. The Hadoken effect also isn't realistic being due to it being completely behind the sprite. Give it a soft brush over the sprite and set it on linear dodge

Good job on this one though

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote