SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanna find out what goes on behind akuma's raging demon? -Dazardz- Banners, Avatars and Images 7 05-13-2010 03:06 PM
Hsw *Special (*~DwAyN3~*) General Comments & Strategies 7 08-07-2008 02:06 PM
* HSW Special * (*~DwAyN3~*) General Comments & Strategies 8 05-29-2008 08:46 AM
* HSW Special (*~DwAyN3~*) General Comments & Strategies 14 05-06-2008 05:39 PM
Akumas spinning thunder thingamajingy Rysk Members Help Center 8 12-10-2006 02:39 PM

Old 08-04-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 127
TheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb akuma's spinning special

this is probably my first topic and it will be about modify one of akuma's specials , which is called shinkku - shoryuken as stated in characters list , well you see guys how much this move looks smiliar to Ken ' shoryuppea special , three shoryukens while moving , as you guys notice akuma's one can be cancelled easily by any projectile in any time of its duration , while Ken 's shoryuppea can go thorugh projectiles during its first two spins and can only be cancelled in the third spin , so i wonder if someone can make some modification to akuma' one to be the same as Ken , because i noticed using akuma in unvind mode aren't all that fun compared to how many effective specials akuma have in vind , but in unvind due to the lack of specials and how shinkuu - shoryuken isn't useful unless you are close to your opponent and how RD is a nasty move ppl keeps relying on tenma gou - zankuu only to fight so i think we need to change that move a bit
what do you think of this guys , do you agree or not?
TheKnight1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #2
LuXv

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: akuma's spinning special

or maybe they should Mod. Kens to be like Akumas?

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:02 AM   #3
NinjaScroll
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
NinjaScroll is an unknown quantity at this point

mm, yeah. I use alot of Messatsu Goshoryu's even though I know im gonna get hit with hado's. But I think its what makes it fun, when it actually hits. Making it like kens would be a nice touch up though, good thinking
Old 08-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #4
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
TheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
or maybe they should Mod. Kens to be like Akumas?
sorry but i don't agree with you , because Ken have no "long range" specials in his normal form and shoryuppea is the only effective special he can use to get close without worrying about stopping it , if you mod that move all his specials will be useless unless you get very very close to the opponent and unleashed shinryuken or that modified shoryuppea , it may not look a problem to you or other dark Ken users but not all ppl have colors and not all have vip status , so yeah that won't be good
Old 08-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #5
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1172
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Kens fierce shoryuken is the only shoryu that can go through projectiles...since his "third punch", as u call it, is basically his fierce DP (dragon punch or his shoryuken) its fitting that his goes through projectiles while akumas doesnt.

They both have their own differences: akuma is fairly better at long ranges (only speaking from a non-vip/unvind perspective), while ken's shoryuken has projectile invincibility , the upgrade would certainly help Aku as far as his super is concerned, but he isnt ken and i do deem the overall upgrade unnecessary in general. =/

P.S i dunno where shinkuu-shoryuken comes from, but the super should be called Shoryu-reppa.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #6
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
Kens fierce shoryuken is the only shoryu that can go through projectiles...since his "third punch", as u call it, is basically his fierce DP (dragon punch or his shoryuken) its fitting that his goes through projectiles while akumas doesnt.

They both have their own differences: akuma is fairly better at long ranges (only speaking from a non-vip/unvind perspective), while ken's shoryuken has projectile invincibility , the upgrade would certainly help Aku as far as his super is concerned, but he isnt ken and i do deem the overall upgrade unnecessary in general. =/

P.S i dunno where shinkuu-shoryuken comes from, but the super should be called Shoryu-reppa.
thx for sharing your opinion

his shoryuken only go thorugh projectiles while using high punch with forward , down , forward , otherwise known as " flaming shoryuken " , while if you saw him in shoryureppa in his third spin he does the flaming shoryuken but still can be cancelled
which doesn't really fits as you said

also just because some character is specialized in long range doesn't mean it can't have a close range move , if we really want characters to have long range or close range only moves , we should remove Ryu's shinku hadouken or sakura's hadoukens meteors or spidey 's web sting , because they are good in close range

Last edited by TheKnight1203; 08-06-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #7
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

You guys use that special? I just do small, mid, high uppercut in succession. Only time I use shoryeppa is when I got somebody in the corner.

All the less ken's is as useless as spidey maximum spider. Of you not in the corner you just have to jump into it and block or of your in the middle of the screen after the first hits you can block. While akumas if it connects one time and your flat on the floor you'll prolly get it the other 2 times.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:34 AM   #8
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

I agree with original post.
UNVIND tweak only.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:20 AM   #9
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
I agree with original post.
UNVIND tweak only.
then so be it
a tweak for unvind akuma only
Old 08-06-2012, 08:32 AM   #10
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I think Akuma, Kens & Ryu's Regular Spinning Kick move should be like Sakuras.

I.E if timed right can go through a projectile.

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:35 AM   #11
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
I think Akuma, Kens & Ryu's Regular Spinning Kick move should be like Sakuras.

I.E if timed right can go through a projectile.
oh well thats a nice idea too

but let's try to not get off topic and keep up with what we have started
Old 08-06-2012, 09:27 AM   #12
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Akuma's fine to me but I would love if his upper cut speacial would go through projectiles

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:23 AM   #13
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

hmm no more replies??

i still haven't saw what they say about this idea

yes or no??

well only blockattack agrees
Old 08-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #14
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

No... Have you ever got hit or hit somebody with all three uppercuts? it takes out over half your health if your not a lycan. It should be easily stopped. Like ryus shoryuken being stopped with highkick.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 08-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #15
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
No... Have you ever got hit or hit somebody with all three uppercuts? it takes out over half your health if your not a lycan. It should be easily stopped. Like ryus shoryuken being stopped with highkick.
first of all , rarely anyone get hit with shoryuppea , due to how easily it can be avoided , you can just normal jump above the performer when gets to you but be sure to do that while blocking and tadaaaa !!

you survived !

secondly , the overpowered attacks comes from creeds , the higher your creed is , the stronger your attacks be , and that won't be a problem if you play unvind too much , which will disable all features of your creed along with GV moves too

also this tweak was mainly targeted for unvind Akuma due to how he is lacking of specials , considering how much specials he have in vind , but in unvind you have 3 options of specials
1-shoryuppea
2- fireballs meteors ( don't know the original name exactly )
3- Raging Demon

the second special is being used alot due to how effective it is compared to the others and since RD is cheap barely anyone use it , so i wanted the first special to be more effective to make unvind Akuma more entertaining to play

also if this tweak is for unvind Akuma only , it won't be so overpowered because unvind disable creeds advantages , right??
Old 08-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #16
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I bet I can hit you with all three >.>

I will keep you in the corner with akuma. It wound be fun for you. The move isnt overpowered from creeds. i'd do it in unvind mode and youd' tf just happened to my health.

Bump: I bet I can hit you with all three >.>

I will keep you in the corner with akuma. It wound be fun for you. The move isnt overpowered from creeds. i'd do it in unvind mode and youd' tf just happened to my health.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 08-09-2012, 05:15 AM   #17
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

it doesn't look that powerful to me when i do it , or maybe you should block? , also if cornering is the strategy you use to win battles alot of ppl will predict you and you won't be able to trick them again
Old 08-09-2012, 12:25 PM   #18
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Lol you wont get tricked? Its not a choice...

I dont win my battles by cornering... Im a chun user.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 08-09-2012, 12:47 PM   #19
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Lol you wont get tricked? Its not a choice...

I dont win my battles by cornering... Im a chun user.
well then why caring about akuma's special so much ?
Old 08-09-2012, 12:50 PM   #20
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Because when they change the game it always gets worst. Akuma is fine how he is.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 08-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #21
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Because when they change the game it always gets worst. Akuma is fine how he is.
thats your opinion and i respect it , but i don't agree and i have a different opinion too