SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pakistani vs Duce - read this -__- Pakistani RaNdOm iNsAnItY 21 09-06-2012 06:37 AM
Duce vs Pakistani silver-ken Challenges and Tournaments 6 08-25-2012 08:24 AM

Old 09-14-2012, 11:47 PM   #1
Pakistani

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube
Default Pakistani vs Not On For Long

Yo, screw Latios. He's an asshole

Lets have fun, you can make the rules and decide who goes first and whatever.

Last edited by Pakistani; 09-15-2012 at 12:19 AM.
Pakistani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:56 AM   #2
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 707
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pakistani vs Not For Long

Sorry, man I was busy with school.

10 bar min
15 bar max
1 round(3 takes too long)
Anybody can vote
first to 5
I'll post second since I don't rebuttal.
Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:21 AM   #3
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough

Here ya go, i started screwing around in the end but its fun
(Click on the links on those bars after u read the bar first, its gonna make more sense and its funny)

Wid u its 10 counts, one round, u hear that gong?
Thz the Time u ass mount, done sound, u stay Not on for Long

Game over so stop,this fight is ova, I'even drag'yo body out already
Hit by a Thunder pop, and its ova, every one sayin' "but he looked all so ready"

(Ivan Drago vs James Thunder)

Not on for long but u was served cold in bistro
Ya can't win cuz there's a reason u were sold in vitro

Dumb To aim for me thinking u'd win in action and u'd hit jackpot,
Come no blame from me cuz u was slowest in that reaction spit sac-lot

Serioulsy Don't see why u want ur life goin' Not on for Long,
cuz seein' worthwhile rap from u is like the time Latios wore a thong

Ya ya we know u're the best and u got a track and wrote a song
"My song is good!!!" and stressed "Rebecca Black just note it wrong"

I'll help ya with ur rap so Here's a lolipop and go suck on it with *cough* c-wing
Smile its Solidsnake's sap when his holy pops u're in luck and u'll be off spitting

**** disgusting i can't believe u just did that
I was jokin' but u rushed this chance and really hit that

Man- wait can I call u that- WHAT u were "ON FOR LONG"!!!
Damn- yo Latios help him out man go go wear a thong!!!

Before you hurt yourself don't bother replying just sit and quit
My stomach really hurts when u unleash Tyson's fury to hit and spit

(Tyson Fury vs himself lol)

Last edited by Pakistani; 09-21-2012 at 07:45 AM.
Pakistani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:04 AM   #4
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

I wanted to battle Shiny, but he told me I gota get my weight up.
That's funny that he's sleepin on me, I'd suggest him wake up.
Shadow said he'll face me after Shiney, so people I'd suggest you all watch that.
I already faced Duce, so another classic under my name? I'm tryna cash that.
But Shiny is a "Top Tier", yet he don't be sayin nothin? so why he so ****y?
Tellin me to get my name up, but he scared to get in the ring? why he so rocky?
No lie, I dam near forgot who I was facing. Let me get back to you now.
Another battler on the rise like me, but better? I'm asking how?
Real recognize real, that explains why I get no love but I beg your pardon?
When have you ever seen people cheer for Jordan in madison sqaure garden?
You gona say you'll make me ROFL since that's not far from NOFL? boy please.
I'm a 6'0 baller, I'll throw a pass from NO to FL like Dree Brees.
That NOFL bar? I should run it back, but if you didn't get it...don't frown.
That's New Orleans to Florida if you didn't know, but let me break it break it down.
Your a saint, can't be a threat since without Paul your not a hornet your a muffin.
But I can show a Magic trick, make howard vanish and leave you zipped up next to dolphins.
But wait, it could've been a lot better. You could have battled LS instead of me on this day.
Because he'd play around, but me? I'm tryna leave you M.I.A, like where the heat play?
I know I mentioned Shadow, Shiney, and LS but trust...I'm not tryna roast yall at all.
I know where I stand so I know I couldn't dare even try to toast yall at all.
Battling the bigger names through him, so for this battle I'm not boasting at all.
But I'm just sayin, aside from LS I may have to be pat riley and coach yall next fall.
Now to conclude this round, before I get into my slogan let be a real man and address this.
Shoutouts to Paki for being a man and stepping infront of me, I really had to take this piss.
Most of the people who vote won't understand my bars, so I'll disregard those idiots
But know that with those basic lines, if you win then that proves this is all politics.

Last edited by Not On For Long; 09-21-2012 at 06:32 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:39 PM   #5
-Kenshi-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 253
-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about
Visit -Kenshi-'s Twitter

My vote is for NOFL...

His word play was more lethal then paki's honestly.

"Come On Mon Ami!"

.: | [SFO Clan Arena] |[SFO Underground]| [SFO - 2014]| :.

-Kenshi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:14 PM   #6
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

cool cool. Its true but I wasn't even using word play but a little more metaphors so thats kinda comparing apples to oranges. Anyways its all good i don't expect to win coming into these juz havin' fun

I liked his Miami heat line, thats the only 'word play' i thought was 'lethal'- everything else is all fine but juz my opinion.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:31 PM   #7
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 84
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook

I vote paki his had smoother flow

If this was word play then NOFL but more to a good rap then word play

~TR~Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #8
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TR~Robert View Post
I vote paki his had smoother flow

If this was word play then NOFL but more to a good rap then word play
A good rap? What are you looking for a song or something? It's a battle lol.

NOFL: 1
Paki: 1
Old 09-21-2012, 09:55 PM   #9
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not On For Long View Post
A good rap? What are you looking for a song or something? It's a battle lol.

NOFL: 1
No but i picture it in my head as if you were saying it like in a real battle his flowed yours didn't they were both good tho

Old 09-21-2012, 10:43 PM   #10
-Kenshi-

Post Thanks / Like
-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about
Visit -Kenshi-'s Twitter

Do you know URL?

"Come On Mon Ami!"

Old 09-21-2012, 11:33 PM   #11
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kenshi- View Post
Do you know URL?
Who were u asking. If me- then no, though I just googled it and its some rap league

PS: Why u asked anyways?
Old 09-22-2012, 12:27 AM   #12
-Kenshi-

Post Thanks / Like
Visit -Kenshi-'s Twitter

just....nothing NOFL knows what i mean.

"Come On Mon Ami!"

Old 09-22-2012, 12:32 AM   #13
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TR~Robert View Post
No but i picture it in my head as if you were saying it like in a real battle his flowed yours didn't they were both good tho
Lol, okay.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:49 AM   #14
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

sniffle tha diffle
azncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:27 AM   #15
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

Even tho its RI, its not a spam place
Old 09-22-2012, 02:48 AM   #16
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

azncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:32 AM   #17
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

Sfo rules are serious bizness Now shaddap.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:57 AM   #18
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 66
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube

No fun allowed.

It's okay azncat, I hold you babies ^^
Old 09-22-2012, 11:41 AM   #19
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by azncat View Post
Sorry about spam but this made me LOL
anyways continue on

Old 09-22-2012, 12:28 PM   #20
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

"I'm a 6'0 baller, I'll throw a pass from NO to FL like Dree Brees."

NOFL GMFV!!!!

omg that word play was something serious.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:33 PM   #21
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
"I'm a 6'0 baller, I'll throw a pass from NO to FL like Dree Brees."

NOFL GMFV!!!!

omg that word play was something serious.
NOFL: 2
Old 09-23-2012, 07:37 PM   #22
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Both were good

But NOFL gmv i dont even think i need to explain why.
LadyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:08 PM   #23
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

NOFL: 3
Old 09-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #24
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

paki u gey lol... i clicked on one of your bars and it linked me to a guy wearing a red thong. i thought those underlines were suspicious.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:33 PM   #25
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

LOOOOOOL, if ppl didn't click them bars they missin' out