SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NOFL vs ShadowSlayer Not On For Long RaNdOm iNsAnItY 41 05-22-2013 05:07 PM
Latios,Shadowslayer, and fade to black beat the hell out of Appleseed silver-ken RaNdOm iNsAnItY 9 10-19-2012 01:21 PM
EternalDaze vs ShadowSlayer - ( Challenge ) -Kenshi- RaNdOm iNsAnItY 3 09-24-2012 06:09 PM
Crip,latios,shadowslayer,mech,etc silver-ken RaNdOm iNsAnItY 11 09-03-2012 01:50 AM
How long has it been... Wolfeh RaNdOm iNsAnItY 51 10-11-2006 05:57 AM

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #1
Not On For Long

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 707
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough
Default Not On For Long vs ShadowSlayer xD

I guess you didn't think I was only banned for like 3 days lol...

12 Bars
3 Rounds
We'll have judges set
Loser has to put a tag saying anything that the winner wants(Staff will make sure it's appropriate of course) and the loser will have to wear that tag BY IT SELF with nothing else there for a month ^__^
No bar flipping
No Props

Lol, let's make stuff interesting now you've been running for like a year now lmfao.

Old 07-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Not On For Long vs ShadowSlayer xD

Quote:
I guess you didn't think I was only banned for like 3 days lol..
^

*waits for shadow to take a week to respond*
Old 07-25-2013, 10:30 PM   #3
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Not On For Long vs ShadowSlayer xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
^

That hairline joke hurt you that much? You're actually posting on these topics now? I missed a lot in 3 days huh lol, maybe you should battle as well

Old 07-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #4
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
^

Why are you here???? Lets get it

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
Old 07-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #5
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough

Not really. Though he tried to drag my name in multiple topics. So if yall think of me as being insensitive to the people who dare try to troll me be my guest. I have no problem.

The funnest part about it is when yall try to play cool. Like its me who starting it. Lmfao. Then look stupid when I pop off. Weak sauce.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:43 PM   #6
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Not really. Though he tried to drag my name in multiple topics. So if yall think of me as being insensitive to the people who dare try to troll me be my guest. I have no problem.

The funnest part about it is when yall try to play cool. Like its me who starting it. Lmfao. Then look stupid when I pop off. Weak sauce.
Don't say "Yall", I'm not playing cool...The point of the topic was for us to battle and I'm trying to get directly to that, so once again *Moves you out the way*

Pardon the toddlers Shadow, who you want to the be the judges? Once that is determined I'll get to work on round 1.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:53 PM   #7
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

I would never mess with you if you didn't get so butt hurt at everything. You keep giving people the reaction they want which is why your such a trending topic. I use to get trolled all the time and this is back when we had some menace to societies like duce and lati and ect.

NO lets get this crackin.

Edit: 7 judges ill pick 3

Rash
Lux
whoever PMs me to 1st

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 07-25-2013, 10:55 PM   #8
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1175
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

Lol.... Duce

Can I pick the judge? I'll be fair I promise.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:00 PM   #9
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
I would never mess with you if you didn't get so butt hurt at everything. You keep giving people the reaction they want which is why your such a trending topic. I use to get trolled all the time and this is back when we had some menace to societies like duce and lati and ect.

NO lets get this crackin.

Edit: 7 judges ill pick 3

Rash
Lux
whoever PMs me to 1st
Let's go with 5 judges so the rounds can go faster.

Rash
Lux
Liquid
ItachiForever
Ashley's pick <- We both gota agree though lmfao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Ashley-) View Post
Lol.... Duce

Sure lol, you can judge for all I care lmfao.

Last edited by Not On For Long; 07-25-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:01 PM   #10
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Ashley-) View Post
Lol.... Duce

nah you gonna pick karma or Orlando.... F up the whooooole battle.

Edit: I want my third judge to be Itachi... Tfist is inactive.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:

Last edited by shad0wslayer; 07-25-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:13 PM   #11
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Lol alrighty
Old 07-26-2013, 12:39 AM   #12
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 765
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:

Lmaoooooo hahahaha.

Well let the battle begin! Hopefully this will actually get completed and be one of the few battles Shadow completes.

May the best key style win!

Old 07-26-2013, 07:40 PM   #13
Rashiznit-X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 233
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

alright lets get it

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Old 07-27-2013, 11:41 AM   #14
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

No................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................No.
Old 07-30-2013, 02:11 AM   #15
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

You got your round ready?

Old 07-30-2013, 02:22 AM   #16
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

not entirely. I'll post wedsnday if that's okay with you darling =)

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 07-30-2013, 02:30 AM   #17
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
not entirely. I'll post wedsnday if that's okay with you darling =)
No problem chica.

Old 07-30-2013, 10:01 AM   #18
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Wednesday?
What the hell ... It takes that long to come up with a keystyle? You should have mad ammo on NOFL ... Just his name, you can metaphorically kill it. Lol.

^
Old 07-30-2013, 11:00 AM   #19
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

I don't see why ya'll ain't got the hottest rapper on this forum as a Judge O.o

*waits for someone to say "Keystyle then"....No I do not partake in such childish games But I would like to judge tho*

P.S *Also waits for someone to say "Who's the hottest rapper on this forum, Shadow will say Kam and Rash will say You AInt NEVER LIE!!!**

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

Old 07-30-2013, 11:24 AM   #20
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
Wednesday?
What the hell ... It takes that long to come up with a keystyle? You should have mad ammo on NOFL ... Just his name, you can metaphorically kill it. Lol.
I don't have a computer and half of my phones screen is cracked. i wrote it down on a sheet of paper but i can't really type it in my phone.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 07-30-2013, 12:17 PM   #21
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
Wednesday?
El Oh El.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (M-X)RecKoninG View Post

*waits for someone to say "Keystyle then"....No I do not partake in such childish games But I would like to judge tho*

P.S *Also waits for someone to say "Who's the hottest rapper on this forum, Shadow will say Kam and Rash will say You AInt NEVER LIE!!!**
*Ignores your post* lol

Quote:
I don't have a computer and half of my phones screen is cracked. i wrote it down on a sheet of paper but i can't really type it in my phone.
Understood.

Old 07-30-2013, 12:29 PM   #22
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

You are way better than lux

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 07-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #23
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Yikes lmfaoooooooooo

Old 07-31-2013, 02:46 PM   #24
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 765
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Well now that this little argument is over with. You guys may carry on with your keystyles

Old 07-31-2013, 08:53 PM   #25
Rashiznit-X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 233
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by (M-X)RecKoninG View Post

funny how u assume das wat i would say

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Closed Thread