SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NOFL vs ShadowSlayer Not On For Long RaNdOm iNsAnItY 41 05-22-2013 05:07 PM
Latios,Shadowslayer, and fade to black beat the hell out of Appleseed silver-ken RaNdOm iNsAnItY 9 10-19-2012 01:21 PM
EternalDaze vs ShadowSlayer - ( Challenge ) -Kenshi- RaNdOm iNsAnItY 3 09-24-2012 06:09 PM
Crip,latios,shadowslayer,mech,etc silver-ken RaNdOm iNsAnItY 11 09-03-2012 01:50 AM
How long has it been... Wolfeh RaNdOm iNsAnItY 51 10-11-2006 05:57 AM

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 07:36 PM   #51
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Not On For Long vs ShadowSlayer xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB View Post
hold on kid you could never beat me if i was trying. I ain't never lost to nobody as shy as you lmao
i c what u did there with the shy thing... that was funny im not gonna lie.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
Old 08-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #52
DamnGRB

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

You going against the god so you're out of your league kid
Seen more excuses from you than nicki minaj has seen wigs
If we ever get in a fight just know I'll sleep you genius
I've beat you more times than I've beat my peeenis
You smell like you spent thirty hours in dirty trousers
Sold your soap so they wouldn't cut off your power
so you can swipe pokemon cards in your ass while you shower

Last edited by DamnGRB; 08-11-2013 at 07:50 PM.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #53
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You going against the god so you're out of your league kid
Seen more excuses from you than nicki minaj has seen wigs
If we ever get in a fight just know I'll sleep you genius
I've beat you more times than I've beat my peeenis
You smell like you spent thirty hours in dirty trousers
Sold your soap so they wouldn't cut off your power
so you can swipe pokemon cards in your ass while you shower
all im sayin http://forum.streetfighteronline.com...ght=silver-ken

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 08-11-2013, 08:51 PM   #54
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1470
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

7 posts since my last post here from you and you mean to tell me you can't find the time to write some bars to diss NOFL?

You sir are straight ass. NOFL let's go b.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:17 PM   #55
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Shadow is the Dr Dre of rap battles
Old 08-11-2013, 09:29 PM   #56
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
Lux... look at all of my battles... when do i ever win round 1? Plus i beat duce in a keystyle so what are you saying? You are in no way shape or form better than me at anything in this community. I school you in-game and out. Lux you like extra light weight and you was the very 1st keystyle i did in almost 4 months. Calm yourself the hell down.
Bruh you mean when have you ever responded past round 1??

Was Duce trying?

Dawg lets keep it 100, you hardly better than half the dudes that play. I don't ever remember losing to you ever, even if I was trying.

Bruh your not even nice, your just Hype to keep it real

Yadda yadda bruh your actions say other wise, I mean I didn't go out of my way and challenge you. Your excuses are all BS, that's like a fighter saying you know what Mayweather I want to fight you, then when he lose be like I ant fight in so long so calm down your not nice.

ALL YOU ARE IS EXCUSES and hype.

Everybody on the forum know you only releavant because dudes would get on your ass when they bring up on how you used to try and be a girl.

If it wasn't for that you'd be as famous as Nuu-Kidd. I ant the type to make list but lets see:
I beat you in COD
Beat you on SFO
Beat you in KeyStyles...

What exactly have you beat me at? Damn stop with the excuses and call Everest college! Man stop being lazy and make the call lmaooo

Last edited by LuXv; 08-11-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:37 PM   #57
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Bruh you mean when have you ever responded past round 1??

Was Duce trying?

Dawg lets keep it 100, you hardly better than half the dudes that play. I don't ever remember losing to you ever, even if I was trying.

Bruh your not even nice, your just Hype to keep it real

Yadda yadda bruh your actions say other wise, I mean I didn't go out of my way and challenge you. Your excuses are all BS, that's like a fighter saying you know what Mayweather I want to fight you, then when he lose be like I ant fight in so long so calm down your not nice.

ALL YOU ARE IS EXCUSES and hype.

Everybody on the forum know you only releavant because dudes would get on your ass when they bring up on how you used to try and be a girl.

If it wasn't for that you'd be as famous as Nuu-Kidd. I ant the type to make list but lets see:
I beat you in COD
Beat you on SFO
Beat you in KeyStyles...

What exactly have you beat me at? Damn stop with the excuses and call Everest college! Man stop being lazy and make the call lmaooo
ight you got it Gabriel. You better than me in every way. I'm retired.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 08-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #58
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
ight you got it Gabriel. You better than me in every way. I'm retired.
I would put this quote in my signature but it doesn't really hold any weight.

When your ready to prove it you know where I am, I don't got to hide in the shadows

Old 08-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #59
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

You can tell Lux uses the N- word alot in his everyday life.

Magneto

Old 08-11-2013, 09:57 PM   #60
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinidadTae View Post
You can tell Lux uses the N- word alot in his everyday life.
Now this holds weight lmaooooo

I only use it when I can lmao

Old 08-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #61
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Now this holds weight lmaooooo

I only use it when I can lmao
I called it lol. Plus, I see you on twitter.

Stick around for 3rd shift twitter. I'm droppin some gems.

Magneto

Old 08-11-2013, 10:01 PM   #62
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

jajskdhjkasdhkjahdkja WOW @ call everest college

"You're on your couch, sitting on your thumb while you text battle, come down to everest college and get your degree today"
Old 08-11-2013, 10:03 PM   #63
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
jajskdhjkasdhkjahdkja WOW @ call everest college

"You're on your couch, sitting on your thumb while you text battle, come down to everest college and get your degree today"
looooooooooooooooooooooooool dawg x_X

Magneto

Old 08-11-2013, 10:15 PM   #64
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Lmaooooo I am dead x.x"

Old 08-12-2013, 01:32 AM   #65
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 707
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Ok, idk how yall do yall little "Who's the best" thing.

But since NOFL came here, I've only lost 1 time. It's actually funny because I was doing this for fun, but Shadow would rather tell BiggieJones the same exact "Canibus reaching for the notepad" stuff that he said in other battles than flip the letters "NOFL" and what not. It's not difficult, you just thinking too much lol. I was fine with us not battling, but:

1) You tried to do a challenge towards me while I was banned, just for lulz I'm fine with that.
2) You actually mentioned a to-do list as if you're some keystyle veteran and I'm some jobber or something.

I just wana have fun, but now you people are taking the fun out of it with yall egotistical ways.

So how about this, since you won't battle me....Anyone else wana battle? Let's make this fun again, people actually looked at this stuff for entertainment but people are scared to take an L so meh...LiquidSnake wassup? Let's get this battle lol.

Mont you too
Duce you too
Lux you too
Whoever else wana, it's not hard to fricken write bars...you just have to know how to rhyme words and not suck lol.

Old 08-12-2013, 01:45 AM   #66
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not On For Long View Post
Ok, idk how yall do yall little "Who's the best" thing.

But since NOFL came here, I've only lost 1 time. It's actually funny because I was doing this for fun, but Shadow would rather tell BiggieJones the same exact "Canibus reaching for the notepad" stuff that he said in other battles than flip the letters "NOFL" and what not. It's not difficult, you just thinking too much lol. I was fine with us not battling, but:

1) You tried to do a challenge towards me while I was banned, just for lulz I'm fine with that.
2) You actually mentioned a to-do list as if you're some keystyle veteran and I'm some jobber or something.

I just wana have fun, but now you people are taking the fun out of it with yall egotistical ways.

So how about this, since you won't battle me....Anyone else wana battle? Let's make this fun again, people actually looked at this stuff for entertainment but people are scared to take an L so meh...LiquidSnake wassup? Let's get this battle lol.

Mont you too
Duce you too
Lux you too
Whoever else wana, it's not hard to fricken write bars...you just have to know how to rhyme words and not suck lol.
Battifish it's on.

Magneto

Old 08-12-2013, 01:49 AM   #67
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 707
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinidadTae View Post
Battifish it's on.
Make the topic and your death awaits lol.

Old 01-08-2015, 09:32 AM   #68
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I murked this ninja

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 01-09-2015, 03:48 PM   #69
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Stop bringing posts back from the dead

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Closed Thread