Wide screen WhiskeyJack Bugs and Problems report 9 09-19-2006 09:47 AM
World wide shoto ~H~Zabuza Challenges and Tournaments 121 08-22-2006 07:45 AM

Old 04-15-2018, 03:27 PM   #776
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default Re: World Wide Wrestling Please Read First Paragraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksuperman View Post
Anyone interested in this biggest royal rumble event on the 27th? The match cards, honestly look better than wrestlemania this year, and could not be more excited to see Taker vs Rusev.
Looking forward to it. Some championships will be on the line, can't wait. This is gonna be fun.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Quote:
Anyone interested in this biggest royal rumble event on the 27th? The match cards, honestly look better than wrestlemania this year, and could not be more excited to see Taker vs Rusev.

Only Rusev was replaced by Jericho.
Yeah of course he was, just right after I posted that he got replaced. On the topic of Rusev though, he needs something to ignite his career and not just sit on the bench. Hopefully we see some career saves with the superstar shake up next week #rusevday
Speaking of Rusev, yeah that's part true, blacksuperman. The Bulgarian needs something to motivate his career in WWE, but he's not sitting on the bench. The man's been getting opportunities for title matches on Smackdown, and ends up short. Even with Aiden English by his side who gives him bad luck, Rusev is a good competitor no doubt but he always end up so short. Like you said, we will see come next week's superstar-shake-up between Monday Night Raw & Tuesday Night Smackdown.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 09:07 AM   #777
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah of course he was, just right after I posted that he got replaced. On the topic of Rusev though, he needs something to ignite his career and not just sit on the bench. Hopefully we see some career saves with the superstar shake up next week #rusevday

Now Jericho has been replaced by Rusev.

John Cena and Nikki Bella split after 6 years.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 01:49 PM   #778
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Now Jericho has been replaced by Rusev.

John Cena and Nikki Bella split after 6 years.
Really? Chris Jericho -aka- Y2J after all these years is finally being replaced by Rusev & and his companion Aiden English. WOW now this is good news.

And yea bro, i heard about the broken engagement between Cena and Nikki Bella on CP24 News Station. I wonder why that happened? I mean I knew on the latest reality show of "Total Bellas & Total Divas", that these 2 couples were having second thoughts about their relationship, but i didn't know they were gonna announce their break-up on National TV. WOW, i feel so sorry for both John Cena & Nikki Bella. What a great couple they'd turn out to be, the same goes for Brie & Bryan.

After recent study, I thought that Brie Bella & Daniel Bryan would set an example for John Cena & Nikki Bella even after the reality shows went off the air. Still, 6 years is a long time for a engagement. feel me, liger-zero?

Now. Question: What's gonna happen to John Cena & rest of his life? both inside & outside the WWE ring? Now. Question: What's gonna happen to Nikki Bella & rest of her life? both inside & outside the WWE ring?

Old 07-24-2018, 03:58 PM   #779
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 617
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

I really hate roman reigns, I love Alexa Bliss, and they are ruining Bobby Lashley.
Old 07-26-2018, 05:04 PM   #780
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLucci View Post
I really hate roman reigns, I love Alexa Bliss, and they are ruining Bobby Lashley.
Yea, Roman is getting soft with every opportunity he gets. Still the fact is that Roman is a darn good superstar tho, but certain WWE universe don't appreciate what he has done in all his years in WWE. "BOOOOOOO". lol That match that he had vs. Undertaker was soo epic.

As for Alexa, I will admit, she's getting more sexier every-time we see her on Monday Night Raw. WOW!! butt-cheeks... u know what'd be a good rivalry vs. Alexa Bliss? Ember Moon. FYI... u gotta admit that Ember is really talented diva (coming from WWE's NXT show). Think about history making with those 2. Same height, same size, and excellent in-ring talent. eh?? lucci?

Why ruin Bobby Lashley? For real, the man deserves a shot at Brock Lesnar. This guy came along way from UFC, TNA Impact, and now WWE with the kinda talent he has in-ring. Maybe it's time that Bobby steps up more, and lets forget about Roman Reigns.

Aside from all that, I really think over on Smackdown, the Bludgeon Brothers scared the **** outta me at times. There's something about Asuka & the Iconics (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce) that I like. So damn sexy. I am starting to hate Shinsuke Nakamura, he's becoming such a loser now.

Old 07-26-2018, 06:44 PM   #781
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1511
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

New Japan >>>>>> WWE

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 09:01 PM   #782
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Raichu View Post
Quote:
Yea, Roman is getting soft with every opportunity he gets. Still the fact is that Roman is a darn good superstar tho, but certain WWE universe don't appreciate what he has done in all his years in WWE. "BOOOOOOO". lol That match that he had vs. Undertaker was soo epic.

As for Alexa, I will admit, she's getting more sexier every-time we see her on Monday Night Raw. WOW!! butt-cheeks... u know what'd be a good rivalry vs. Alexa Bliss? Ember Moon. FYI... u gotta admit that Ember is really talented diva (coming from WWE's NXT show). Think about history making with those 2. Same height, same size, and excellent in-ring talent. eh?? lucci?

Why ruin Bobby Lashley? For real, the man deserves a shot at Brock Lesnar. This guy came along way from UFC, TNA Impact, and now WWE with the kinda talent he has in-ring. Maybe it's time that Bobby steps up more, and lets forget about Roman Reigns.

Aside from all that, I really think over on Smackdown, the Bludgeon Brothers scared the **** outta me at times. There's something about Asuka & the Iconics (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce) that I like. So damn sexy. I am starting to hate Shinsuke Nakamura, he's becoming such a loser now.
Roman did in fact have a good career, but the direction he took with it just turns my stomach and turns me off, he tries so hard to throw in everybody face that he's the best only because he beat a 50 year old undertaker like cut it out, he was never fit for the business first and foremost because he couldn't hang 10minutes with Rey Mysterio, Eddie G. Kurt Angle Booker T Stone Cold The Rock he couldn't even hang with Chyna and I'm just going to keep it all the way real.

I really love Alexa Bliss now she has a right to brag I like her swag her arrogance her ****yness she straight up don't care about what anyone else has to say. Asuka just too weird of a character for me I really don't see it I would rather put Alexa vs. Banks. Shinsuke his character isn't built too last long in the WWE. He's like the modern day Eugene.
Old 08-20-2018, 01:02 AM   #783
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

I seriously can't figure out what James Ellsworth is trying to prove himself in these Battle of the Sexes videos, watch these below:

Last edited by Shadow_Raichu; 08-20-2018 at 01:06 AM.
Old 08-21-2018, 04:51 PM   #784
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook

Quote:
I seriously can't figure out what James Ellsworth is trying to prove himself in these Battle of the Sexes videos, watch these below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN1gxRPr6tM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muQQk3Qoxlk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkaphu1fFio
These clips are cringe level 1,000...

I have a few questions.

Is this truly what WW(F)E looks like now?
Who wrote or currently writes these scripts?
Did they lower the TV rating to G or TV Y7?
Is this being shown on the Disney channel now?
For anyone who still watches this, what do you find most entertaining about it?

I really need to know the answer to these questions.

Micro_SMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 06:05 PM   #785
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro_SMG View Post
Quote:

I have a few questions.

Hi there Micro SMG, lemme go 1st... & and I can help u answer questions 1, 4, and 5. I am not sure about the other questions, maybe someone else can help u answer them.

Q1: Yes, because WWE is changing with a whole new perspective. For example, the older generation such as The Rock, Jericho, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Stacy Keibler, Edge, Jim Ross, Cody Rhodes, Big Show have all gone & moved on with their lives. A newer generation came around such as AJ Styles, Alexa Bliss, Roman Reigns, Curt Hawkins, Matt Hardy, Nia Jax, Daniel Bryan, etc; are all apart of WWE's new evolutional change for many more years to come. Also, there's a lot more interference in most matches with male & female superstars now. Back then, u'd get to see referees check superstars hands, legs, feet of any weapons or objects b4 every match. Now, it's changed. Or... in other words, WWE is focusing on the present (right now) & and looking towards the future. The past is no longer exists...

Q4: Not entirely. Disney channels doesn't support this kind of entertainment. Cuz in my opinion, there are those who have kids, wouldn't wanna let them watch a show with a lot of violence & really gory blood scenes. Although, it's kinda fake, it'd wont change the fact that some people will watch for the enjoyment & entertainment industry. Even pay their money to watch a live event show. Just for the record, WWE travels all over the world & have commentators speak many different languages in the process.

Q5: Well for me, I still watch it. Why? because since I am a guy dude, I enjoy watching chick fights. It's a huge turn-on for me. Regardless of the outcome, who wouldn't wanna be excited when 2 or 4 female divas get so sexy when they fight in the ring vs. one another? It's what they WANT you to see.

Hope this helps bro Micro SMG.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:05 PM   #786
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I have a few questions.

Hi there Micro SMG, lemme go 1st... & and I can help u answer questions 1, 4, and 5. I am not sure about the other questions, maybe someone else can help u answer them.

Q1: Yes, because WWE is changing with a whole new perspective. For example, the older generation such as The Rock, Jericho, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Stacy Keibler, Edge, Jim Ross, Cody Rhodes, Big Show have all gone & moved on with their lives. A newer generation came around such as AJ Styles, Alexa Bliss, Roman Reigns, Curt Hawkins, Matt Hardy, Nia Jax, Daniel Bryan, etc; are all apart of WWE's new evolutional change for many more years to come. Also, there's a lot more interference in most matches with male & female superstars now. Back then, u'd get to see referees check superstars hands, legs, feet of any weapons or objects b4 every match. Now, it's changed. Or... in other words, WWE is focusing on the present (right now) & and looking towards the future. The past is no longer exists...

Q4: Not entirely. Disney channels doesn't support this kind of entertainment. Cuz in my opinion, there are those who have kids, wouldn't wanna let them watch a show with a lot of violence & really gory blood scenes. Although, it's kinda fake, it'd wont change the fact that some people will watch for the enjoyment & entertainment industry. Even pay their money to watch a live event show. Just for the record, WWE travels all over the world & have commentators speak many different languages in the process.

Q5: Well for me, I still watch it. Why? because since I am a guy dude, I enjoy watching chick fights. It's a huge turn-on for me. Regardless of the outcome, who wouldn't wanna be excited when 2 or 4 female divas get so sexy when they fight in the ring vs. one another? It's what they WANT you to see.

Q1: DE-EVOLUTION! Maybe I'm just an old head but attitude era to this Teletubby stuff? NO BUENO POR FAVOR!

Q4: Was only messing around bruh lol

Q5: NO, just... NO. You just Ascended yourself to God King Cringe Messiah

I use to watch it cause Stone Cold was a God, The Rock was hella bad then he became the peoples Champ, DX, Hardy Boys, Undertaker before the biker boy theme, back stage brawls, almost nothing was censored, MANKIND (CACTUS JACK PERSONA), ET... Effin C...

I appreciate you giving your input. Everything that was said above shouldn't be taken to heart nor was it mean't to offend anyone. Your answer for question 5 had me rolling though.

Old 08-22-2018, 09:20 AM   #787
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

I wish Daniel Bryan would just go away and take them wanna be Trish Stratus Bella hoes outta here. I'm so sick of seeing them anorexic bitches.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:28 AM   #788
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:

Bobby Lashley keeps getting screwed over by Roman *** ass Reigns, they just forcing him down our throats just like they did John Cena, I actually liked Cena but this Roman Reigns stuff got to go, WWE writers must be old and dying away, the lack of creativity is sad. All this talent and all they see is Roman Reigns.

Alexa Bless is awesome, I still love Flair daughter, Jeff Hardy need a bigger push. They botched team extreme months ago. SmackDown without The Undertaker suck ass. I do like Randy Orton
Old 08-22-2018, 03:09 PM   #789
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Quote:

I have a few questions.

I highly recommend watching NJPW. The Matches are longer and they actually wrestle. Kenny Omega and Okada for example recently had a 1 hour long match.

I love how they are trying to turn Becky heel but the crowd cheers for her and chants her name. Then boo Charlotte when her music hits I swear its the funniest thing. These writers don't have a clue. You don't build Becky up as an underdog winning her way back to the top just to throw Charlotte in and have her win at the last minute and expect the crowd to not still be behind Becky.

I don't like the interview **** they keep doing its not working for me. There are better ways to set up a feud or continue one then to listen to an ESPN/CNN type interview with someone its just too cringe.

Chris Jericho threw shade at Lesnar a while back when he won the NJPW Intercontinental title by saying now hes like brock and will win the title and leave for 3 months. Savage Jericho.

I feel like Ronda was pushed way too fast. I also didn't like how they let her squash Alexa who has been doing some great work.

Sonya Deville keeps botching every week.

Triple H Vs The Undertaker in Australia. When you're old and done and just need to stop but they keep going.

Joe needs the title.

Roode needs a push.

Cena was too busy doing a terrible movie which sadly also stars Jackie Chan to be at Summerslam. Thank goodness I say.

Miz still a top heel.

Drew needs a push.

Goldberg wants a mania match.

CM Punk continues to turn down offers to return to pro wrestling.
Old 08-23-2018, 08:22 AM   #790
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

It's not worth it NJ I saw a few matches I liked it, I'm going to check it out.
Old 08-23-2018, 06:54 PM   #791
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I have a few questions.

Q1: DE-EVOLUTION! Maybe I'm just an old head but attitude era to this Teletubby stuff? NO BUENO POR FAVOR!

Q4: Was only messing around bruh lol

Q5: NO, just... NO. You just Ascended yourself to God King Cringe Messiah

I use to watch it cause Stone Cold was a God, The Rock was hella bad then he became the peoples Champ, DX, Hardy Boys, Undertaker before the biker boy theme, back stage brawls, almost nothing was censored, MANKIND (CACTUS JACK PERSONA), ET... Effin C...

I appreciate you giving your input. Everything that was said above shouldn't be taken to heart nor was it mean't to offend anyone. Your answer for question 5 had me rolling though.
I agree with u 100%. Im sorry Micro, I tried my best to help u out with those questions. If u want, u can ICQ me anytime every Monday & Tuesday nights with RAW and Smackdown, just to laugh so hard about it. I have it on my phone 2. Hope to see ya then... lol lol all day lol... feel me?

P.S. This NJPW thing? can anyone give me some more info to where this takes place?

Last edited by Shadow_Raichu; 08-23-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Old 08-27-2018, 04:46 PM   #792
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be watching Monday Night Raw tonight @8pm. Trish Stratus vs. Alexa Bliss was supposed of happened at Summer Slam.
Old 08-29-2018, 01:47 PM   #793
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like

All I'm saying is you know it's bad when you find a fan made fight more entertaining to watch than the actual WWE itself.

New York subway is no joke, we go hard. They had the fans in the crowd holding up signs and everything. Outstanding performance!

Attitude era is buried deep in the dirt now but I love to reminisce.

Old 08-30-2018, 01:46 AM   #794
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

https://youtu.be/5nd-wOwN0xU?t=10m17s

only if you have time to watch it
Old 08-30-2018, 07:02 PM   #795
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

I actually liked the subway train fight that transferred into the outside. Stone Cold got stuck on the train that was funny.

Trish Stratus vs. Alexa Bliss should be the headline for the event.

I'm confused, I thought Triple H said he would feel uncomfortable with his under age children watch porn stars become role models for children yet paige is general manager of SmackDown.

Chyna had too much power.
Old 08-31-2018, 07:52 AM   #796
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I actually liked the subway train fight that transferred into the outside. Stone Cold got stuck on the train that was funny.

Trish Stratus vs. Alexa Bliss should be the headline for the event.

I'm confused, I thought Triple H said he would feel uncomfortable with his under age children watch porn stars become role models for children yet paige is general manager of SmackDown.

Chyna had too much power.

Difference was him and Chyna had heat after a break up. She also became a Pornstar by choice where as Paige had her privately recorded footage released by a hacker. The same hacker who released Victorias tape and Charlottes, Maria, Kaitlyn, and Ruby Riots private photos.
Old 08-31-2018, 03:16 PM   #797
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Granted but that's not much of a big difference. Granted Chyna became a pornstar but paige on several videos getting gang banged and her mouth flooded,and dress up like a slut week after week.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:42 PM   #798
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
All I'm saying is you know it's bad when you find a fan made fight more entertaining to watch than the actual WWE itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NmqU_mKdQ8

New York subway is no joke, we go hard. They had the fans in the crowd holding up signs and everything. Outstanding performance!

Attitude era is buried deep in the dirt now but I love to reminisce.
This video is so jokes... I can imagine what New York Subway public transit service looks like now. Still, no matter what the triple threat fight was awesome. Attitude era lives on.... as a great moment in WWE history.

Old 09-05-2018, 09:37 PM   #799
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Summer Slam this Sunday?
Old 09-07-2018, 02:55 PM   #800
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Summer Slam this Sunday?

Umm Summerslam was the last ppv. Hell In a Cell is on the 16th.