SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[RAP BATTLES] King of the Hill: Come Get Some TitaniumFist RaNdOm iNsAnItY 171 08-16-2014 02:09 AM
[UNOFFICIAL] The King of Juggernaut - Unleash your inner King blockattack General Comments & Strategies 18 10-11-2013 09:10 PM
King of the hill XxOmny_SakuraxX Challenges and Tournaments 22 01-07-2008 10:22 AM
Lauryn hill - the passion SolidSnake76 Links 3 04-11-2007 01:21 PM
Silent hill fanfics Jakelynch Links 0 04-25-2006 03:34 PM

Old 11-16-2013, 12:20 AM   #1
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default King of the Hill

Discuss.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 12-05-2013 at 12:47 AM.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:20 AM   #2
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough
Default King of the Hill: Discussion

I got after NOFL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist
*Will Smith voice*Denied. Sit down.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 11-16-2013 at 12:27 AM.
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:23 AM   #3
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: King of the Hill

You know, y'all could just wait and see what happens instead of this first call stuff. Me and Paki have 2 days to battle while y'all are getting basically 4 days to build up.

Yeah, lol.

No.

NOFL got in before the lock. Now the rest of you will wait until the next battle is over before you challenge. No pre-challenges.

Old 11-16-2013, 12:31 AM   #4
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 707
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You know, y'all could just wait and see what happens instead of this first call stuff. Me and Paki have 2 days to battle while y'all are getting basically 4 days to build up.

Yeah, lol.

No.

NOFL got in before the lock. Now the rest of you will wait until the next battle is over before you challenge. No pre-challenges.
I was about to say the same thing lol.

Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:54 AM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

interesting.. but damn thats gonna be hard to defeat TFist...
Good luck to all, may the skills be with you.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:40 AM   #6
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Nice bars...I look forward to this..I definitely appreciate the battleaxe bars.

Note: I always thought bitch was censored for some reason lol
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #7
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

I'm done with my bars
Old 11-16-2013, 04:24 PM   #8
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6410
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

How did I get dragged into this? o_o
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:33 PM   #9
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
I'm about to send you my bars in like 30 mins just tweaking a little. I wonder how this goes.
Old 11-16-2013, 05:25 PM   #10
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB View Post
Nice bars...I look forward to this..I definitely appreciate the battleaxe bars.

Note: I always thought bitch was censored for some reason lol
Thanks, I feel like no one remembers what 22 put folks through. And yeah, I was always like...why's he bypassing for no reason? lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani View Post
I'm done with my bars
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Lol. Thanks?

Quote:
I'm about to send you my bars in like 30 mins just tweaking a little. I wonder how this goes.
GL. Nothing said is personal. <3

Hope all the bold and italics can be maintained (Liger, they should be if you enter a reply message window to our PMs, and then just select the PM content from there and place it in a quote...I want to test it with myself real quick. See if formatting holds up.)

Old 11-16-2013, 05:42 PM   #11
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Sent them in. FYI to all: Italics are not maintained because quoted text is completely italicized. >_>

If you italicize something, you need to underline it instead.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 11-16-2013 at 05:57 PM.
Old 11-16-2013, 05:49 PM   #12
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

Sent them in now. i just read your 'italics' message I didn't change that oh well. Its in have Liger post it
Old 11-16-2013, 05:52 PM   #13
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

After reading T-Fist rap, I'm just going to continue to pretend like I can, okay? Thank you. LOL (:
Old 11-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #14
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

I'ma cross my fingers for 1 vote
Old 11-16-2013, 05:55 PM   #15
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Lol. I'll be that 1 vote.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:04 AM   #16
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't see this thread loool.

Anyways I'll address some things:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB
That was forced IMO... and your punch-lines..

I'm assuming you're referring to the no.miracle? part. Thats a mistake it was supposed to be a separate line in a seperate paragraph more like a transition but then i counted the lines and it was 31, I deleted it up i guess instead of that i ended up deleting the line space. It shouldn't be there. Since I sent that to Liger I wanted to keep it that way instead of 'correcting' it when I posted it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv
Like Pakis Bars and internal rhyming and his schemes.

Thanks

Quote:
Idk for some reason your bars sounded more vague, than directly towards TF.
Quote:
Other than his Name mentioned

True.

Sets 1,6,7,8 are directly related to TFist so half of it is about Tfist but they only touch the surface and so seem vague.

For example first one 'red man' refers to his name (in relation to Moses). Set 6 deals with the property of titanium and his race. Set 7 is actually a scientific reference to titanium going through alpha decay which yields calcium Set 8 refers to his 'mod'/cop status and the last line of 'mill' is built on the set 7.

But all in all I only 'superficially' talk about Tfist.

I'd have to have gone into personals to even have a chance to win but I don't like to do that

In any case if its a battle of 'personals' then its easier to pick apart "Pakistani" then whatever one knows about "Tfist". So actually I probably wouldn't win if someone really went at me like Tfist 'sort of' did.

PS: I forgot Set 2 is also on Tfist, using Pharoah as his replacement. But the closing in that is general.

Last edited by Pakistani; 11-17-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Pakistani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:17 AM   #17
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Lol .. Temptation.

I'm looking more forward to TF vs NOFL or TF vs duce. But if TF suddenly happens to be on a win streak, I'm coming for that head.

yeah i said it. i got hopes and help with spell checking.

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:07 AM   #18
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
Lol .. Temptation.

I'm looking more forward to TF vs NOFL or TF vs duce. But if TF suddenly happens to be on a win streak, I'm coming for that head.

Word up lol get involed man.
would love to go toe to toe with you[unless you got ugly feet]
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:45 AM   #19
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice

Quote:
Word up lol get involed man.
would love to go toe to toe with you[unless you got ugly feet]
I got athlete's foot bro.
its a possibility in the future. Should be a good one.

^
Old 11-17-2013, 09:59 AM   #20
Bonkah

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Bonkah is an unknown quantity at this point

^They have a cream for that......

Anyways looks promising i might possibly in someway throw something together and participate.
Bonkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #21
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I'd have to have gone into personals to even have a chance to win but I don't like to do that

In any case if its a battle of 'personals' then its easier to pick apart "Pakistani" then whatever one knows about "Tfist". So actually I probably wouldn't win if someone really went at me like Tfist 'sort of' did.

PS: I forgot Set 2 is also on Tfist, using Pharoah as his replacement. But the closing in that is general.
I think the main thing that is your achilles heel is your standards. Honorable that you choose not to stoop low, though. You have amazing flow, wordplay, the intelligence is there (the scientific lines you just broke down are an example), so I believe you're wrong, and sell yourself short.

Yes, you can win a battle if you maintain your sense of humor, but don't troll and be too goofy (as Duce said), focus on your strengths, and don't hesitate to hit somebody in the face. (You can hit without being too ugly)

Good drop, and as you should know, nothing I said about your race/religion is something I actually believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
Lol .. Temptation.

You say that like you know I'd dog your spelling...yes, yes I would. lol

But sure, get in line. One way or another, we'll find out if I've bit off more than I can chew. And if someone finally beats me I can temporarily retire. Yay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkah View Post
^They have a cream for that......

Anyways looks promising i might possibly in someway throw something together and participate.
Be happy to have fit you for a coffin, too. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
Paki came to battle tho lmao. You guys have to remember that paki raps like cory gunz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7agr9L9ePM

I'll edit and vote soon.
No, I never forgot his flow at all. I wanted to record myself (via cellphone) yesterday because of that link. Thought it would be fun, but didn't have time. (No way I'd be as fast as him.)

Quote:
I never knew Titanium fist was black..dubya tee eff lol but i'll vote in a little bit

Tfist GMV
Thanks. I appreciate it. And most people tend to have the same reaction online - think I'm white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Also loved the breaking bad Reference, was waiting for oyu to say something about "Fat stacks" or "B****" like Jessi would say lmfao. I swear I would have died.
Appreciate it. And I'm not sure what reference fat stacks is. I know Jessie's famous for saying bitch, but fat stacks, aside from a general monetary sense, means? (I started watching Breaking Bad in season 3, haven't gone back yet.)

VIP, you actually showed up. Lol. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
I thought he was white too, let me get in my place and quit acting a fool on here before he start dogging me out. I thought he was white and mild mannered with excellent vocabulary that was easy to push over. LOL! Was I wrong. LOLOL!
SMH. You guys are some racists, for real. Eminem is vampire-white and drops it ill like he was born crispy-black in the ghetto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
i cannot judge on rhytmn, im not a rythmn person. so i'll forget that one.
As for rhythm, try reading my set vs Paki in George Carlin's voice. Grandpa Rap. Remember that video where someone set his monologue to lyrics on YouTube? That's how I planned to record it, because I'm shaky on a mic.

Quote:
TFist, the thread starter was beastly, but going forward... your answer to pakis challenge was a lot less impressive to me. somehow it seemed too cold. i could imagine you yelling at him with angry voice. basically i already had seen this from paki just before you and its like you took his way. you have this changing style that i think shouldn't be. thats how i felt after reading your bars a few times.
Well, me and Paki sent our bars in independently of each other. I posted after him but I wasn't really responding to him. I get your opinion, though, good point. (It's like NOFL not coming correct last year and then I bodied him. Shots fired.)

I appreciate you noticing that I do try to change my style up. But predicting what direction to go is tricky.

I appreciate everything everyone I battle has taught me. Duce and Battleaxe taught me to be ruthless, Duce (and others) taught me to dumb down wordiness in order to improve rhythm, flow. At the same time, I tended to go for big words, complexity, high standards, and after trying to shake that, battleaxe proved you could keep it and still break somebody's jaw. VIPkiller and Duce always incorporated jokes.

It's not just those three, and I could go on, but this is getting mushy. I really do this for fun, and because it's still writing. But my point is, I try to learn and improve. I have never stopped adding onto what I already knew.

Everybody who thinks you can't beat me, you can. Learn and improve, adapt and then come get some.

Old 11-17-2013, 03:23 PM   #22
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
You say that like you know I'd dog your spelling...yes, yes I would. lol

But sure, get in line. One way or another, we'll find out if I've bit off more than I can chew. And if someone finally beats me I can temporarily retire. Yay.
Lol. Well .. I would call it a suicide or mass-murder (although your one person, even the reader(s) will want to jump out the window) , but a "temp-retirement" is the nice way of putting it, for now.

^

Last edited by LiquidSnake78; 11-17-2013 at 03:29 PM.
Old 11-17-2013, 04:59 PM   #23
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Quote:
try reading my set vs Paki in George Carlin's voice
thats exactly what i had in mind when i was reading, somehow carlins voice kept coming back to me.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:37 PM   #24
Bonkah

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Bonkah is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Be happy to have fit you for a coffin, too. <3
a coffin for me ya say... ill see if i can dig something outta my hat for you if you even make it past your next battle=)
Bonkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:39 PM   #25
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
thats exactly what i had in mind when i was reading, somehow carlins voice kept coming back to me.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkah View Post
a coffin for me ya say... ill see if i can dig something outta my hat for you if you even make it past your next battle=)
I'm working on NOFL before this weekend's over. No reason not to. We'll see if I make it out alive.