SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[RAP BATTLES] King of the Hill: Come Get Some TitaniumFist RaNdOm iNsAnItY 171 08-16-2014 03:09 AM
[UNOFFICIAL] The King of Juggernaut - Unleash your inner King blockattack General Comments & Strategies 18 10-11-2013 10:10 PM
King of the hill XxOmny_SakuraxX Challenges and Tournaments 22 01-07-2008 11:22 AM
Lauryn hill - the passion SolidSnake76 Links 3 04-11-2007 02:21 PM
Silent hill fanfics Jakelynch Links 0 04-25-2006 04:34 PM

Old 01-03-2014, 03:57 AM   #351
Not On For Long

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 707
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough
Default Re: King of the Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Yes, now vote.
I been voted lol.

Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:59 AM   #352
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

>_> It's 3 am...

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:03 AM   #353
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
>_> It's 3 am...
Titanium had to stay up and clean Chiterlings at grandma's house. lol jk

Bump:
Quote:
>_> It's 3 am...
Titanium had to stay up and clean Chiterlings at grandma's house. lol jk
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 06:00 AM   #354
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Posts moved.

Duce wins by default.

Good match guys.

Someone new can challenge...which would've been Chante, but things seem to have...gone awry there.

Duce, both my grandmothers passed away some time ago. But it was a joke and you couldn't have known that.

Old 01-05-2014, 07:58 PM   #355
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Posts moved.

Duce wins by default.

Good match guys.

Someone new can challenge...which would've been Chante, but things seem to have...gone awry there.

Duce, both my grandmothers passed away some time ago. But it was a joke and you couldn't have known that.
oh wow, my bad. My condolences.

Had no idea
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 06:14 PM   #356
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. No worries.

Old 02-01-2014, 02:36 PM   #357
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

That was supposedly the purpose of the tier list, an idea that both Shad0w and NOFL abandoned.

The concept sounds good on paper, but in reality, none of us are pros. Yes, skill level and talent shows, but no one consistently battles enough to form a decent tier list, or divisions.

Duce and I probably have the current highest battle count, but I'm unsure.

There is also the matter of saltiness. Something I told y'all would happen. NOFL made the last list, caught a world of bitching.

In the end, it just isn't that serious. I could dedicate some time to iron out a better structure, but it would be nice to see others step up.

Old 02-01-2014, 11:40 PM   #358
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 707
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

I didn't abandon it O_o

I can't have a tier list updated if nobody battles, you know how many times me / duce / kenshi battled? Before people decided to step in? Nobody wants to battle anymore , I'll battle but the whole scene fell off. It doesn't even come down to being a pro to make tiers, we just need people to be interested lol.

Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:32 AM   #359
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

I've stopped because battle rapping is against my very nature. Whether I can or cannot rap is another story altogether
Old 02-02-2014, 03:09 AM   #360
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

There we go, continu the discussion here.
tiers are great only if people get the opportunity to choose what tier they wanna fight in.
say we have tier 1 thru 3.

tier 1 pros.
tier 2 average
tier 3 beginners

now leave people the choice of choosing which tier they wanna be in. and adjust as they battle.
now if people wanna play in tier 3 and get raped its their problems not yours. they are the one who chose after all.

that said im often thinking many voters here are doing favoritism.
no real proof so it might just be my own imagination running wild in there.
but it seems to me like many of the battles were won without real motives.
or sometimes won out of a single line that the person loved. other times i've seen people vote for someone while his whole battle had no rhymes. like not even half rhymes. other times i've seen battles that seemed like hate mail and not even rapping. yet those people won their fight with ease. i understand im a noob to this, but there are things i did understand from reading TFist, and the others. hence why i decided to try... but sometimes i read the things, vote on it and somehow certain person gets the vote and i wonder why they did ?

seriously i think this is what killed this. people stopped playing this cause its always the same people barging in, and when new comers try, they get bashed at. seems to me like many here talks things salty as hell. exemple of damn against me. i got 1 vote... he cryed about it. calling it a spite vote. where did that come from. my best guess was that he couldn'T believe he could lose to a noob like me. still... the reaction was excessive there.

i said i'd explain something after our battle me and damn... time for me to say it.
at first i thought i had strickly no chances against damn. i though heck i had trouble finding 12 bars. half of them had no real threat and the other two barely had any words. overall i thought to myself, some good lines, but im so gonna get my skull bashed in.

then came the lines onlines.
first read thru... thats it, im done for. but something was off...
second read thru... what the hell, there is no rhymes or barely and most of them are half rhymes.

third read thru, what the hell did he just do... take out his anger on me, all this time keeping it inside and then spontaneously throwing everything he ever wanted to tell me right there. didn't seem like a rap to me, even had a hard time trying to follow any beats.

4th read thru made it clear to me...
i actually had a chance at this... because damn bars seemed more like hate mail then a rap. something someone would write out of anger on a piece of paper and then throw to the mail. i was like i have seen way better from damn... why is he going this low ? took a chill pill as TFist said. after all its a battle. or supposed to be. we're not supposed to have hard feelings and entering this i knew what i was gonna get myself into. i'm also used to that kind of mail so...

then came the first vote. to my surprise, a vote for me.
reassured, this vote reinforced the idea that i might actually have a chance.
reading the little text on the voter post. i figured he came to the same conclusion as me.
never asked the voter more details. but then damn cryed about it. which weirdly prompted a lot of votes without any descriptions which to me seemed weird. it seemed like people voted right there cause damn cryed over one vote. the lack of reason also made it very hard to know anything.

overall i think the hollidays screwed this up. but i think soem people are taking this too far.
some of you take rap battles not as a rap battle. but as a way to insult and throw shots at the others without us doing a thing and i think this is what kills this thing. i think it just sets a bad exemple of what rap battling is.

if you guys want to go back to the tiers idea and get it going, feel free to go at it. i'll be happy to join in and join the tier 3 (noob) rank. but i seriously think that you need to let the people chose their battles as well. not their opponent, just their tier they wish to fight in. and people that do play here needs to chill... maybe it was the fighting that was going to their head, but chill is chill and voting should also be definitely have some explanations. otherwise there is no way we can get better.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:45 AM   #361
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Too much reading ... I'll sum it up like this:

A - A lot of you people do NOT know how to vote. (If you guys wanted to be serious about it .. )

B - Rap battles are ABOUT coming at one's dome with lines that are probably quite harsh, within a cleaver formation of course. Only a couple have that formation down pack. You NEED a rough skin to battle, otherwise, if your gonna complain about "dissing", don't battle at all .. Wanna post bars without dissing one? Create a CYPHER topic to show off your bars .. That probably should of been the IDEAL topic.

C - This is not a rap battle forum, or a forum directed towards music, writing, or poetry. Sooo you technically can't expect people to be active on here, when we only have a topic.

D - Too much complaints

E - Too much complaints

F - Wasn't this suppose to be for fun? If so .. You can't expect it to last long, for its only a fun thing to get into. For that matter, NONE of what I've said, nor a tier, nor a complaint of whatever, shouldn't even be said. For its only for FUN. ??? ...

G - Too much complaints.

H - A lot of you don't know how to vote. Thus generating less battles.

The sole reason why I don't participate. Yall complain too much about nothing.IF it was for fun, sure, why not. But too much mixed feelings, and people who shouldn't be battling are battling, people who shouldn't be voting, are voting, or trying to change up a rap battle to something that it is not. IF this was a "fun" subject (Like TF's previous rap thing he did. when we had to choose the topics, SFO chars and what not), sure, why not. But now yall confused and crossed over "FUN" with "SERIOUS". Seeing that would make a person wanna pass on it TBH ...

^

Last edited by LiquidSnake78; 02-02-2014 at 09:49 AM.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:58 PM   #362
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I know Duce won by popularity. Oh well, good one Duce. :P
Old 02-02-2014, 10:32 PM   #363
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

So, this is dead, basically. Shame. Was a good event while it lasted.

NOFL, okay. Also, vote in that Kenshi thing.

Karma, okay. Your opinion, and there is no sense debating it. Most of it is a debate we already had.

LS, okay. Points taken. Why don't you vote though? Or why do you rarely vote?

As for Sunday Rap Battles events, always planned to bring them back but never have time.

Chante, I don't think that's true. Duce did a better job was all. I would've broken down why if I had time.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:38 PM   #364
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

I had no intention of debating anything...
was just saying that somehow people started to see this as a big ass coopetition where the loser was getting crucified. basically said the same thing as liquid.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:03 PM   #365
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
LS, okay. Points taken. Why don't you vote though? Or why do you rarely vote?
I always planned to, but you know that feeling after you type up a whole break down on your post, via phone or laptop with buttons that are ultra sensitive, and hit that back key? or the pages ended up back-tracking? Lol.

I felt like shooting **** up bro. Kinda my own fault because I grew lazy afterwords. So I stuck to reading it.

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:53 PM   #366
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Alright, Karma. But let's debate in the film thread.

LS, lol. Okay.

Pakistani, missed your post. Yeah, I know. Been meaning to start a topical for you guys.

Old 08-16-2014, 03:09 AM   #367
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

A really good run, but this is dead. Basically died with Duce. Unpinned.