SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[RAP BATTLES] King of the Hill: Come Get Some TitaniumFist RaNdOm iNsAnItY 171 08-16-2014 02:09 AM
[UNOFFICIAL] The King of Juggernaut - Unleash your inner King blockattack General Comments & Strategies 18 10-11-2013 09:10 PM
King of the hill XxOmny_SakuraxX Challenges and Tournaments 22 01-07-2008 10:22 AM
Lauryn hill - the passion SolidSnake76 Links 3 04-11-2007 01:21 PM
Silent hill fanfics Jakelynch Links 0 04-25-2006 03:34 PM

Old 11-18-2013, 12:05 AM   #26
Not On For Long

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 707
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough
Default Re: King of the Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
I'm working on NOFL before this weekend's over. No reason not to. We'll see if I make it out alive.
I'd recommend that lol.

I'll have mine done before the weekend as well.

Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:13 AM   #27
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

I'll sit TFist down if NO don't handle him.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:20 AM   #28
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
noooooo you wouldn't. lol.

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:26 AM   #29
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
Lol...Kenshi sat you down already, you gota scrap your way up from the bottom xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
noooooo you wouldn't. lol.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old 11-18-2013, 02:00 AM   #30
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

Quote:
Good drop, and as you should know, nothing I said about your race/religion is something I actually believe.
Thanks and I know

Quote:
Everybody who thinks you can't beat me, you can. Learn and improve, adapt and then come get some.
Well I thought of another angle which just might beat you tho the rap would be simple but just down right mad real. Well if there is a next time
Old 11-19-2013, 03:18 AM   #31
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani View Post
Well I thought of another angle which just might beat you tho the rap would be simple but just down right mad real. Well if there is a next time
About next time, don't know. Haven't worked out the rules for old challengers to issue a new challenge.

But on the other hand, no one actually votes. We're at 5 now. Are you for lowering it from 7 to 5 for a win?

Not voting, lack of activity is the story of SFO, really. We're all just coming up with things to occupy the community and ourselves while we're here (including keystyles) since we don't have the real core - new game content.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 07:37 AM   #32
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: King of the Hill

Reminds me of kendrick diss and the response that hip hop in general had. Good stuff. Also as far as I am concerned paki is the realest here for recording him rap his bars. Unlike most of these fake wack rappers here.

Have fun though.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:00 AM   #33
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough

Ya lower it to 5. What's so sad is the "rappers" shadow and Nofl didn't vote, I'm surprised others voted

You won
Old 11-19-2013, 10:46 AM   #34
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Ya lower it to 5. What's so sad is the "rappers" shadow and Nofl didn't vote, I'm surprised others voted

You won
My apologies, I been at work late night so I didn't really feel the mood to go over the verses lol.

I'll step up the activity though, I'm not a "Rapper" btw I just do it for fun.

Old 11-19-2013, 01:41 PM   #35
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
Reminds me of kendrick diss and the response that hip hop in general had. Good stuff. Also as far as I am concerned paki is the realest here for recording him rap his bars. Unlike most of these fake wack rappers here.

Have fun though.
Um...dude, if you want to vote for Paki based on his skill as a rapper showing through his written bars that is a valid reason to vote for him.

Here's the thread. Do it.

Quote:

You won
I feel the same, but only about Shad0w. See my theory is NOFL's hungry, so he's gonna bring it, but Shad0w, he too shook. Wanting to get a bigger gap between me vs NOFL in which case he'd have to face the winner. (Pew, pew. Shots fired.)

It's just two votes. I'm fine waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not On For Long View Post
My apologies, I been at work late night so I didn't really feel the mood to go over the verses lol.

I'll step up the activity though, I'm not a "Rapper" btw I just do it for fun.
No need to apologize for work, man. I don't. (Unless I actually do, because it's polite.) But still, no need. Real life > Everything online.

I'm not a rapper, either. lol. But sooner or later I'll record some of my old bars for folks. Going to be crap, but enjoy.

Old 11-19-2013, 02:43 PM   #36
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice

I wonder who said they were a rapper for the lil dude to make such a comment. Lol.

^
Old 11-19-2013, 02:50 PM   #37
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
I wonder who said they were a rapper for the lil dude to make such a comment. Lol.
In quotes son, IN QUOTES
Old 11-19-2013, 09:59 PM   #38
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough

LMAO , so none of you rap battle? Whatever though...what do you all call it then? key style? I am curious.

@Tfist I only seen the video of which shadow posted so i spoke on it. If I wanted to vote I would. Though I prefer to break down the bars when I do so instead of doing that. I just let the more "experienced judges" vote without validating why. Other than that I haven't read yall bars.

Ex: "blank gmv"

Last edited by ItachiForever; 11-19-2013 at 10:02 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 10:27 PM   #39
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I feel the same, but only about Shad0w. See my theory is NOFL's hungry, so he's gonna bring it, but Shad0w, he too shook. Wanting to get a bigger gap between me vs NOFL in which case he'd have to face the winner. (Pew, pew. Shots fired.)
*Takes a deep breathe*

There's a method to my madness

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 11-19-2013, 10:30 PM   #40
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

Smh.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:08 AM   #41
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

my friend is in a rap battle league...
i know what it is, this is not rap battling...
because rap battles are made to be spontaneous.

this is not...

that said, everyone can claim to be a rapper, its not like its hard or anything...
but not everyone can be a pro rapper. thats a hell of a lot harder.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:18 AM   #42
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
LMAO , so none of you rap battle? Whatever though...what do you all call it then? key style? I am curious.

@Tfist I only seen the video of which shadow posted so i spoke on it. If I wanted to vote I would. Though I prefer to break down the bars when I do so instead of doing that. I just let the more "experienced judges" vote without validating why. Other than that I haven't read yall bars.

Nope. Never rap battled in my life, dude.

And yes, it's a keystyle. But people are people, so it becomes a misnomer and is called by the name 'rap battle'.

Just like the misnomer of calling every volunteer moderator here a "staff" member. We're unpaid so we aren't staff.

Misnomers. You just stop thinking about it and keep calling it whatever.

And I see @ his video. Had me thinking you read both sets.

@Karma, yes. We've all seen people rap battle for real, and understand that.

Old 11-20-2013, 05:23 AM   #43
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Do you even know the differences in anything you just said ?
Meaning .. a actual "rapper" or MC, "Rap Battles or a Battle Rapper / Battle MC", and "Keystyling" or a "Free style"?
Im just curious. If you don't, maybe you should ask before your blur out randomize comments that critics what we are doing when you don't know the differences, because then you are criticizing the wrong subject. o_O

^

Last edited by LiquidSnake78; 11-20-2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:49 AM   #44
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Yes we get into rap battles.. But we not rappers. Well to speak for myself anyways.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 11-20-2013, 08:53 AM   #45
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Good explanation tfist with misnomer. The Main reason I even questioned it was because it reminded me of Supa hot fire at that moment.

@LS To be honest I never heard of "key style" outside of this forum. I am more use to battle rappers, rappers, and free styles.(Hitman Holla and Young Ill are some of my fav battle rappers) Cause I am more use to it being more spontaneous and right from the top.

When I seen "Sunday Rap battles" or VS I categorized you as such since it was a form of battling in rhymes. Cause I am more use to it being more spontaneous and right from the top. I get where yall coming from though.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:44 AM   #46
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Leaving the voting open for the first round, but moving onto NOFL.

Whenever you're ready, send your bars to Pakistani and (Kam). I've been sleeping on my set for a few days now.

The rules are on the front page. Remember that any italics you use for emphasis will be made pointless as all quoted text becomes italicized. If you want to filter the word filter, for instance, manually do it like so: f*****. The system will not do it for you. Send the bars to yourself first, NOFL, to be sure the formatting is just right.

Pakistani and (Kam), you'll get my bars tonight. Please post them once you've received NOFL's PM.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 11-22-2013 at 03:59 AM.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:48 AM   #47
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

I'm willing to volunteer to get the bars since I'm active but I guess so is bloodback, but juz sayin'.

PS: NICE!!! Pre-fixes.

Last edited by Pakistani; 11-21-2013 at 12:51 AM.
Pakistani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:20 AM   #48
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

I know, and thanks. I guess I just want to go with someone who isn't in battle, just in case anyone will feel weird about it.

I'm formatting now, so we'll see.

Prefixes, still making more and you can thank Karma for the suggestion. I'm just implementing/creating them.

Old 11-21-2013, 01:41 AM   #49
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

If each battle takes a week then hell naw i withdraw lol
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:50 AM   #50
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Don't blame you. But my bars have been done for a while. Hopefully NOFL's are, too.