SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[UNOFFICIAL] The King of Juggernaut - Unleash your inner King blockattack General Comments & Strategies 18 10-11-2013 10:10 PM
[MUSIC] And i was like...Baby Baby Baby ohhhh Baby Baby.. YoureGonnaLuvMe General 4 02-25-2013 11:27 PM
And i was like...Baby Baby Baby ohhhh Baby Baby.. YoureGonnaLuvMe General 12 09-09-2012 06:10 AM
Ice Ice Baby Patrick Bateman Banners, Avatars and Images 8 03-05-2009 06:41 PM
Protecting your Car 101 Zpower General 5 10-07-2007 12:26 AM

Old 07-14-2014, 02:02 PM   #1
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Four King Cobra's Protecting Baby

I thought this was sort of awesome, normally snakes want to attack the first thing they see, but this is amazing.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:38 PM   #2
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1661
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: Four King Cobra's Protecting Baby

what kind of idiot surrounds their baby with ONE let alone FOUR King Cobras... Trained or not, they're a wild animal, and you never trust kids around any animal that can bite/mame/kill.
The stupidity of some people on this planet is astounding.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:21 PM   #3
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Albeit, you can't deny it though. The Cobras possibly assumed it to be one of their own. That or they believe because it hasnt bothered them in a manner that would turn them into aggressors, they at the moment wont harm the baby. One bite = immediate death to an infant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:23 PM   #4
(-Nami-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 219
(-Nami-) is an unknown quantity at this point

And then they have the audacity to sit there and laugh.

So tell me who remembers the 01 Era??
(-Nami-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:25 PM   #5
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about

At the end of the day, no one got hurt.
Quote:
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
Old 07-15-2014, 12:34 AM   #6
(-Nami-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
At the end of the day, no one got hurt.
thats not the point.
what mother in their right mind would put their baby around 4 snakes in the first place.and she cant even walk.

Old 07-15-2014, 02:07 AM   #7
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

How you can verify it was a mother though?
Quote:
Old 07-15-2014, 02:30 AM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Fader you have a long way to go to learn about animal instincts.

in natures animal kingdoms, most of the animals wouldn'T touch a baby.
not saying it never happens, but saying there is a very low rate of baby dieing to animals.
reason being that nimal instincts, or law of the jungle if you preffer. is to hunt for food based on what you need and stuff. that also means that in order to have food later, you have to leave a certain number of babies to grow up first.

basically the food chain is efficient in its ways. you'll never see an animal hunt until there is no more food. aside perhaps for hyenas who just devour everything. basically the baddest predator on earth is the human because we started killing for sports. otherwise nature would never have had animals about to be extinct out of nowhere.

im not suprised by this...
there is also the fact that baby is way too big for them to eat, so...
hes not attacking them either.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 02:33 AM   #9
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Pretty sure they were probably Defanged.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 02:53 AM   #10
(-Nami-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
How you can verify it was a mother though?
Still not my point.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:40 AM   #11
PauLLy222
[ Banned By: blanka09 ]

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 293
PauLLy222 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
what kind of idiot surrounds their baby with ONE let alone FOUR King Cobras... Trained or not, they're a wild animal, and you never trust kids around any animal that can bite/mame/kill.
The stupidity of some people on this planet is astounding.
I 100% agree with Fader.
PauLLy222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 02:23 PM   #12
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

If trained animals can turn on the trainer, they can turn on anything. Regardless of the fact that they know how to "train" the animals.

I've seen too many people whom had dogs since birth, get attacked by them, people who trained and/or collect snakes, get bit by them, people who trained lions in circus acts, get jumped by them.
Animal instant or not, its not predictable.
Probably a one time situation, doubt if this can happen again ... Looks cool though.

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 02:46 PM   #13
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

It's dangerous to leave your child around dangerous Snakes but I'm surprised they didn't do what they do best. They have those snakes trained really well. If it was a Python though, that would of been a ugly situation.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:57 PM   #14
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post

not saying it never happens, but saying there is a very low rate of baby dieing to animals.
reason being that nimal instincts, or law of the jungle if you preffer. is to hunt for food based on what you need and stuff. that also means that in order to have food later, you have to leave a certain number of babies to grow up first.

basically the food chain is efficient in its ways. you'll never see an animal hunt until there is no more food. aside perhaps for hyenas who just devour everything. basically the baddest predator on earth is the human because we started killing for sports. otherwise nature would never have had animals about to be extinct out of nowhere.

im not suprised by this...
there is also the fact that baby is way too big for them to eat, so...
hes not attacking them either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Nami-) View Post
Still not my point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
It's dangerous to leave your child around dangerous Snakes but I'm surprised they didn't do what they do best. They have those snakes trained really well. If it was a Python though, that would of been a ugly situation.
Wdf???? A python is more tamable than a king cobra. Constrictors are EASIER to tame than a non-constricting snake. Boas are related to the python and are simple to tame. Look it up, pythons are the same case. However, taming still takes time either way.
Quote:

Last edited by (-Kam-); 07-15-2014 at 08:24 PM.
Old 07-15-2014, 03:08 PM   #15
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Lol. I guess.
Old 07-15-2014, 03:17 PM   #16
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

I'm not saying that baby is the antichrist.. But...... You get where I'm going with this. Hope I die before he kills you all O_O

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 03:45 PM   #17
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

LOL! blockattack is a mess.
Old 07-15-2014, 06:07 PM   #18
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post

oh yeah... cos you never hear about dogs mauling babies on the news... never...
<that was sarcasm, in case you were wondering>
bottom-line, instincts or not, you NEVER trust a child/baby around any animal that has the ability to bite/maul/chew/rip/tear .

I've had dog(s) since before my kid was born, and they are exceptionally well trained. Despite this, there is no way that I would ever leave my kid alone with the dog for the simple fact that trained or not, the dog (and the child for that matter) are unpredictable.
I don't want my kid to become another statistic, nor do I want to be pressured to put my dog down just because it was doing something that nature intended it to do.
Old 07-15-2014, 06:13 PM   #19
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
oh yeah... cos you never hear about dogs mauling babies on the news... never...
<that was sarcasm, in case you were wondering>
bottom-line, instincts or not, you NEVER trust a child/baby around any animal that has the ability to bite/maul/chew/rip/tear .

I've had dog(s) since before my kid was born, and they are exceptionally well trained. Despite this, there is no way that I would ever leave my kid alone with the dog for the simple fact that trained or not, the dog (and the child for that matter) are unpredictable.
I don't want my kid to become another statistic, nor do I want to be pressured to put my dog down just because it was doing something that nature intended it to do.
Snakes aint animals.. they are evil, and even trained, they are never trained. Reptiles.. madness..

Mammals and snakes are different. Snakes will NOT look after anything.. baby or not, trained or not.. that kids evil, you have my word.. I swear..
Mark this day down when the world ends O_o

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:29 PM   #20
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I'm over here in tears crying laughing ! He said the baby evil, Lord have mercy, I heard it all.
Old 07-16-2014, 01:28 AM   #21
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Quote:
you NEVER trust a child/baby around any animal that has the ability to bite/maul/chew/rip/tear ..
read my post a few times... because the first thing i said. yes we do see it happen. but its far far less then you make it be.

also...

You are saying no humans should have a baby ?
because just in case you didn't know... we're animals too and we bite, chew, rip, tear, maul...

just in case you didn't notice this... this was a sarcasm too.

dont take that tone with me fader, seriously...
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 01:38 AM   #22
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

this is me after trying to talk sense to SSJKarma

not bothering to try anymore if you're not willing to listen to reason.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:11 AM   #23
estset

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

I've seen this video couple of years ago. Pretty fascinating. Idk why they would let baby near 4 cobras let alone one. I swear they got nothing better to do with their time. This must be some sort of entertainment for them. I hope they burn in hell.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:23 PM   #24
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by estset View Post
I've seen this video couple of years ago. Pretty fascinating. Idk why they would let baby near 4 cobras let alone one. I swear they got nothing better to do with their time. This must be some sort of entertainment for them. I hope they burn in hell.
How come you never posted it? This is interesting stuff here. I just don't understand what keeps the Snakes from attacking.
Old 07-16-2014, 01:55 PM   #25
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

They're tamed or another presence(s) is there that is distracting the snakes. That's just my assumption to it.
Quote: