SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[UNOFFICIAL] The King of Juggernaut - Unleash your inner King blockattack General Comments & Strategies 18 10-11-2013 09:10 PM
[MUSIC] And i was like...Baby Baby Baby ohhhh Baby Baby.. YoureGonnaLuvMe General 4 02-25-2013 10:27 PM
And i was like...Baby Baby Baby ohhhh Baby Baby.. YoureGonnaLuvMe General 12 09-09-2012 05:10 AM
Ice Ice Baby Patrick Bateman Banners, Avatars and Images 8 03-05-2009 05:41 PM
Protecting your Car 101 Zpower General 5 10-06-2007 11:26 PM

Old 07-16-2014, 01:12 PM   #26
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube
Default Re: Four King Cobra's Protecting Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
How come you never posted it? This is interesting stuff here. I just don't understand what keeps the Snakes from attacking.
Well of course it is interesting. There's many similiar interesting stuff like this all over the internet, if you're willing to dig deeper you'll find something worth talking about i'm pretty sure of it.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:00 AM   #27
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by estset View Post
Well of course it is interesting. There's many similiar interesting stuff like this all over the internet, if you're willing to dig deeper you'll find something worth talking about i'm pretty sure of it.
You're right, I like snakes my favorite is the Python the Banana Python to be more exact. If you ever get a chance to look it up, you'll be amazed. King Cobra are very intimidating. I would be scared of them if they removed their fangs and their venom, then they would be scared of me and I would chase them around.

I think in this video the snakes still have their fangs because how those four snakes going to protect that child if they don't have their fangs, I am pretty sure the only snakes thats capable of still killing without fangs are boas, anacondas, and pythons.
Old 07-17-2014, 01:31 PM   #28
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6410
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
You're right, I like snakes my favorite is the Python the Banana Python to be more exact. If you ever get a chance to look it up, you'll be amazed. King Cobra are very intimidating. I would be scared of them if they removed their fangs and their venom, then they would be scared of me and I would chase them around.

I think in this video the snakes still have their fangs because how those four snakes going to protect that child if they don't have their fangs, I am pretty sure the only snakes thats capable of still killing without fangs are boas, anacondas, and pythons.
Constrictors are all capable of killing without fangs.

King Snake
Rat/corn Snake
Boas
Pythons
Anacondas
Indigo
Pretty much any of the non venomous snakes which there is pages of them so screw writing all of them down.

Then you got Coral snakes which has a series of small fangs that inject venom by them chewing on you.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote