America #1 ~OL~Furysfire Links 17 01-18-2007 07:48 AM
What do you most desire J-Kwn RaNdOm iNsAnItY 57 11-29-2005 05:20 PM

Old 09-10-2014, 09:22 AM   #1
Sir Nash

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough
Default My Desire To Hitch Hike Across America

I love to travel, have traveled across Canada, Europe, and Africa. With regards to the US... I have only been to NYC, New Jersey and some towns in pennsylvania (I was lost driving in the night, GPS stopped working. trololol )

Anyway the question is, If I do this... would some of you fine folks let me "couch surf" on your couches if I passed by your town?? Not wasting money on hotels... maybe hostels/motels. I plan on starting next year, maybe late this year if possible. Next year for sure. (Y'all should try couchsurfing if you haven't). This would be a good chance to meet some of you people.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:58 AM   #2
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: My Desire To Hitch Hike Across America

Ayy.
You got it man Louisiana bound.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:57 AM   #3
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

This is an interesting proposition that I think only SFO could safely accommodate.

Good luck with that. I hope you don't die. ^} ^^ (I just made up that thumbs up emote. It's both ironic and not at the same time!)

Last edited by Wolfeh; 09-10-2014 at 12:00 PM.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:11 AM   #4
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Thanks boys, Louisiana has been added to my list!
Old 09-17-2014, 05:44 PM   #5
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 171
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about

He better not hitch hike to my town might get sexed..lol
SBYRD5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 07:36 AM   #6
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

If you're serious about this, why not post some pics, background and more info about you bro?
As open as I am, I certainly wouldn't want some random stranger from the internet, who I've never seen before, crashing on my couch.

I feel a proper introduction would be useful.

With that said, once I feel comfortable, you'd have a place to stay in Atlanta.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:04 AM   #7
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

sure bro!
you can board and lodge at my place...been looking for someone to do the dishes and laundry, and cook anyways
can you babysit? lolz jk!
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 09:35 AM   #8
JY-Gully
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 356
JY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished road

You hitch hike, then Dennis rodman picks sir Nash up and 10 orgys later he is never seen again
JY-Gully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 09:47 AM   #9
|ChimpY|

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 26
|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about

Hitch hike to Gatineau/Hull..lol
Old 09-19-2014, 09:16 AM   #10
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like

@asshole: Dead serious. When the time comes, I will extend Facebook friendships to any kind soul who would like to host/hang out with me for a little while. #Friends 4 Life.

As strangers as we may all be, no member of this community is "random" though. Faceless, and no connection on a personal level, but we've all been playing this game since we were all children, so that counts, no?

@bloodpack: will gladly help with the dishes man, no problem.

@JY-Gully: I am open to anything bro... hahaha.

@|ChimpY|: already done.

Last edited by Sir Nash; 09-19-2014 at 09:18 AM.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:33 AM   #11
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nash View Post
@asshole: Dead serious. When the time comes, I will extend Facebook friendships to any kind soul who would like to host/hang out with me for a little while. #Friends 4 Life.

As strangers as we may all be, no member of this community is "random" though. Faceless, and no connection on a personal level, but we've all been playing this game since we were all children, so that counts, no?

@bloodpack: will gladly help with the dishes man, no problem.

@JY-Gully: I am open to anything bro... hahaha.

@|ChimpY|: already done.
That would be better.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote