Paypal mobile rvca General Comments & Strategies 2 07-11-2006 06:25 AM

Old 01-12-2015, 03:12 AM   #1
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice
Default mobile gaming - your time wasters

title says it!
post what games youve installed, uninstalled, played or currently playing on your mobile phones (tablets and/or other gadgets)
or if youre NOT into mobile gaming, you can also post (other) apps that kills your time...

heres mine...

Dragonball Z - Supersonic Warriors

Zombie Tsunami

City Racing 3D

Gundam Seed - Battle Assault

Judge Dredd vs Zombies

Chess Level 100

thats it for me
also, some of these games may not appeal to you or your liking, but like the old saying goes - "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"
so go ahead, and share!
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 09:11 AM   #2
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube
Default Re: mobile gaming - your time wasters

I've uninstall like half of my games because it takes so much space.

Currently the game I've install are as followed. They are mostly casual games.

- Contra
- Angry birds
- cut the rope
- maze runner
- flappy bird
- blue block
- ninjump
- ice hockey
- table tennis
- Asphault 8
- Real Racing
- low grav 2
- a lot of vertical shooter
- bubble shoot
- badland
- aftermath
- islash
- stick golf
- splode
- pivvot
- spymouse
- farm break

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 09:55 AM   #3
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

I start Trivia Crack
Favorite all time game Words with Friends
Candy Crush, cause I have some kinda OCD here i can't stop playing it
2048 (stopped playing once i finally got it)
And Elevate
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 01:46 PM   #4
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1656
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

i'm also playing Words with friends, and Candy Crush (level 425 and going strong!).
On my tablet I enjoy playing Shadow Fighter 2, as well as any of the awesome Zen Pinball tables.
Old 01-12-2015, 04:57 PM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

pretty much just a few...
facebook games as i call them really do not attract me too long...

but...
hill climb racing
offroad racing
those are pretty much the only games im playing still playing.
mind you they are on W8.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 05:30 PM   #6
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

These are mobile games I play on my iphone 4s:

#1 Marvel's Contest of Champions
#2 Clash of Clans
#3 (Sometimes) Game of War

My SFO Veteran History

IGNs: avatar-killers, runney, & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game Moderator of 2017
Modes: Unvind, XvssF, & Zero-E

Last edited by Shadow_Raichu; 06-16-2015 at 04:06 PM.
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 05:39 PM   #7
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

I used to destroy Dead Trigger.

Only mobile game I ever really enjoyed.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 12:18 AM   #8
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

forgot to add

Tekken III

for some reason im stuck on stage 9 vs heinachi
its quite frustrating the AI quickly eats my life bar with simple blows, must be some bugs...

got a question tho...
do apps on androids and ios also get updated by developers? ive noticed some apps on the windows store (once launched) get abandoned by their respective developers
Old 01-14-2015, 12:40 AM   #9
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1656
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

most Android apps usually get updated... especially if there is bugs, otherwise people wouldn't stick with them
Old 01-14-2015, 03:04 PM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

thats the problem with androids...
its too wide open, meaning anybody can just create an app and ditch it in the state its in.
most of those apps are just to make a quick buck. while IOS and W8 must pass thru a rigourous process to be made availlable. so i'd say due to that process... IOS and W8 apps have more chances of being legit.

that said, just looking at the company who made the game is enough for you to answer this question. any companies who has big game names is fine.
Old 01-15-2015, 12:48 AM   #11
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
thats the problem with androids...
its too wide open, meaning anybody can just create an app and ditch it in the state its in.
most of those apps are just to make a quick buck. while IOS and W8 must pass thru a rigourous process to be made availlable. so i'd say due to that process... IOS and W8 apps have more chances of being legit.

that said, just looking at the company who made the game is enough for you to answer this question. any companies who has big game names is fine.
you might find this article interesting, especially the comments made by users lolz...for example this one...

http://www.windowscentral.com/over-5...s-phone-stores

"I read an article once that stated almost 70% of iOS apps have never been downloaded. I will see if i can find the article."

"Actually, 80% of iOS 1.2 million apps are considered liveless. Those apps do contribute to their app statistics which is good for marketing.
http://mashable.com/2014/07/10/zombie-apps-ios/"

Last edited by bloodpack; 01-15-2015 at 01:48 AM.
Old 01-15-2015, 02:39 PM   #12
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

I have a couple Final Fantasy games, but I rarely play them.
Old 01-15-2015, 04:00 PM   #13
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

bloodpack and you'd be surprised by the number of useless apps that were downloaded by users just for the sake of a one shot thing. the android market is full of useless apps as well.

that doesn't proove im wrong at all. it only prooves that people on IOS and W8 takes the time to read their apps instead of downloading them. not to mention the fact that their market only has half of the market the android app has due to them checking each apps before they market it. something the android system doesn't have.

so of course the stats are going to be mor horrible then the android market. but with a twice as big market then the other two. i wonder what would be the stats for the said apps. i'm quite sure it comes back to the same data. considering only a few apps i hear about on androids are actually on all 3 OSes as well.

all i'm saying is... take the time to check who created the said app and you shouldn't have problem with it.
Old 01-26-2015, 07:58 AM   #14
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

currently playing this one...

Old 06-04-2015, 02:12 AM   #15
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

currently addicted with this one...

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ph/st...c-e2f5a0557015

its the next best thing second to clash of clans since supercell still declines supporting the windowsphone platform
anyone playing this? or into tower defense games?
Old 06-04-2015, 02:19 PM   #16
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

kingdom rush 1 and 2 are probably the best tower defense ever.
at least to me. tower defense, my love since its debut in warcraft III.

otherwise im playing hearthstone, vector, hill climb racing and a few other action games like hack and slash genre.
Old 06-04-2015, 05:00 PM   #17
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

what I also can't figure about game apps is, why certain pplz rate them so low? (like 4.5, or 3.6, or even 2.5) I mean, honestly, what's wrong with them apps, seriously? Did they even try them out b4 making judgments or wat? sorry for the whole 21 questions. feel me?

My SFO Veteran History

Old 06-05-2015, 01:34 AM   #18
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
kingdom rush 1 and 2 are probably the best tower defense ever.
at least to me. tower defense, my love since its debut in warcraft III.

otherwise im playing hearthstone, vector, hill climb racing and a few other action games like hack and slash genre.
never heard of it(?)
is it an android game?

i think clash of clans is a phenomenon, but the beauty about cloud raiders
is its a crossplatform/game app, which means users of ios, android and windowsphone can all come together and fight one another

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runney View Post
what I also can't figure about game apps is, why certain pplz rate them so low? (like 4.5, or 3.6, or even 2.5) I mean, honestly, what's wrong with them apps, seriously? Did they even try them out b4 making judgments or wat? sorry for the whole 21 questions. feel me?
im sure they did try it, but im not familiar about the rating system in androids, but in the windows app store, you cant rate an app unless its installed in your mobile
Old 06-05-2015, 09:42 AM   #19
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 170
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

I have...

Tap Baseball '15
World Series of Poker
Bomberman 2

I never play any games on my phone.. I like my battery life too much

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by donkios; 06-07-2015 at 01:26 PM.
donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 01:01 PM   #20
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

bloodpack, if you try kingdom rush and say, yes clash or whatever other games youve seen using that kind of graphics and system already... tell yourself that kingdom rush was the starting point. once that game came out, the style of the game multiplied over the next weeks.

heres the website ! it has everything except windows phones.
OMG THE THIRD GAME IS OUT !!
how could i miss that ?!!

http://www.kingdomrush.com/?REF=CHROME
Old 10-05-2015, 04:08 AM   #21
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

i think im done with tower defense games for now, not only it eats up my phone's credits, having to go online, its also frustrating that while offline, trying to raise my funds to upgrade my facilities, all of a sudden im attacked and my funds goes zero again!

so now, im hooked with Fantasy Adventure

its an ARPG, kinda like Final Fantasy and you dont have to go online, which saves me phone credits
Old 10-05-2015, 12:40 PM   #22
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

tower defense games are greatw hen you take the right ones...

all three Kingdom rush can be played offline and only the third game must be bought, at that only like 2$. greatest tower defenses ever made.

what i hate the most o my phones... is that there are great games, but all of them must be played with an internet connection and that sucked... wheres the offline mode dammit ?
Old 10-08-2015, 03:36 PM   #23
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

yeah, I 2nd that 2 SSJKarma agreed. It seems that these days a lot of mobile app games required internet connection (WiFi) to play. And it's even worse when the net goes down, (either in places with bad reception or service is down temporary), can't do a damn thing about it, until they fix it.

Personally, I wish I still could play my marvel's contest of champions and clash of clans offline (without having to deal with wifi connection). Even w/o having to update to latest versions to play. It blows bro, feel me?

My SFO Veteran History

Old 10-09-2015, 08:04 AM   #24
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

fantasy adventure doesnt require internet connection, its saved in your phone
its a feature-rich ARPG game that will keep you occupy with so many levels plus it will not extort you with outrageous in-app purchases, im surprised this game can be downloaded for free!

you guys should try it! im on WP, but this is also available on android and iOS

Last edited by bloodpack; 10-09-2015 at 08:16 AM.
Old 10-12-2015, 12:21 PM   #25
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

requires an internet connection though, but need for speed no limit is an awesome racing game for the lovers of speed.

as for RPG, i'll try fantasy adventure. seems i cant find offline RPG anyway.
doom and destiny is a must for any rpg fans out there. good old retro fun with tons of laugh at how the characters handles situations. by the way... doom and destiny are both characters int he game. and the book is called D&D so there you have the games storyline.