Sfo mobile.. forum ace New Features 16 03-24-2007 12:15 PM
Paypal mobile rvca General Comments & Strategies 2 07-11-2006 06:25 AM

Old 10-14-2015, 03:39 PM   #26
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default Re: mobile gaming - your time wasters

true, racing games are indeed fun to play, no doubt. Let us know SSJKarma how far ya get with it. feel me?

My SFO Veteran History

IGNs: _Medusa, runney & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF & Zero-E Only
Characters: Wolverine, Sentinel, Spider-man, Chun-li, Ryu, & Cyclops
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 02:02 AM   #27
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
as for RPG, i'll try fantasy adventure. seems i cant find offline RPG anyway.
doom and destiny is a must for any rpg fans out there. good old retro fun with tons of laugh at how the characters handles situations. by the way... doom and destiny are both characters int he game. and the book is called D&D so there you have the games storyline.
go ahead bro, im sure youll like it
as for doom and destiny, i think ive seen it in the windows store, i believe it has a free and paid versions, the paid version has all the stuff going
fantasy adventure has it all everything and its for free
you cant enjoy the free version knowing the paid version has more content and i dont have to worry that about fantasy adventure

go ahead, tell me what you think
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 06:51 PM   #28
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

doom and destiny have both versions... but really the only reason to buy doom and destiny is for the removal of ads in it. there is nothing else to gain from buying it. so yeah the free version is complete anyway. plus its an offline game reguardless of the ads or not. meaning even if it has ads popping up once in a while. you lose no connections cause its not an internet game.

dont be fooled by games who have both paid for and free versions... some of them are still complete they just have ads removal if you paid for it. Vector is also a great game, the only reason to pay for it is that getting money in game is easier if you paid for it. thats all the paid version as more.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 07:10 AM   #29
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

my new addiction...soccer! watching it in real life can be boring but playing it is a different story! really engaging!

PS: most of the time i fail to recognize my own goal to my opponent's goal lolz
Old 11-09-2015, 02:43 AM   #30
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

ok i really suck at soccer, i only won one match and im full of red cards for crippling other players in the game, so now, im into this

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...s/9nblggh0b5hk

Old 11-09-2015, 07:34 PM   #31
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodpack View Post
i think im done with tower defense games for now, not only it eats up my phone's credits, having to go online, its also frustrating that while offline, trying to raise my funds to upgrade my facilities, all of a sudden im attacked and my funds goes zero again!

so now, im hooked with Fantasy Adventure

its an ARPG, kinda like Final Fantasy and you dont have to go online, which saves me phone credits
I played that game way back then like a year or 2 before the iphone 6 came out. It was so much fun. I kept trying to find it on my 6 now but i forgot the name, well until now. So thank you blood. I play this now

Brave frontier is a TBT RPG. Its something karma will be really into. I play it a lot and one of my friends from school plays it too.

piano tiles and piano tiles 2, fruit ninja which i payed for xD and even though i quit temple run i still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything

Last edited by ((HF)Kindaru; 11-09-2015 at 07:36 PM.
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 12:35 AM   #32
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodpack View Post
i think im done with tower defense games for now, not only it eats up my phone's credits, having to go online, its also frustrating that while offline, trying to raise my funds to upgrade my facilities, all of a sudden im attacked and my funds goes zero again!

so now, im hooked with Fantasy Adventure

its an ARPG, kinda like Final Fantasy and you dont have to go online, which saves me phone credits
I played that game way back then like a year or 2 before the iphone 6 came out. It was so much fun. I kept trying to find it on my 6 now but i forgot the name, well until now. So thank you blood. I play this now

Brave frontier is a TBT RPG. Its something karma will be really into. I play it a lot and one of my friends from school plays it too.

piano tiles and piano tiles 2, fruit ninja which i payed for xD and even though i quit temple run i still have it.
glad to help

btw, is brave frontier playable offline? or does it require internet connection?
Old 11-10-2015, 06:41 PM   #33
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Brave frontier requires internet.
I've played it before .. Was on it a lot last year. Pretty decent time waster imo ... Was helpful during my overnight shifts. Lol.

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 04:50 PM   #34
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

real steel champion is an awesome game, im on it too, too bad it doesn't really let you do your own robot. it does but the options are so limited its ridiculous. but i like the fact that its a sequel to the movie itself.

Quote:
after max and charlie kenton run against zeus, the world faced a new exodus of people trying to become the next champion. going straight for their hero for tips and tricks.
and thus you get traind by max himself. awesome game seriously.

and guys... the pictures you showed off fantasy thing... avast tells me they are malwares.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:28 AM   #35
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
real steel champion is an awesome game, im on it too, too bad it doesn't really let you do your own robot. it does but the options are so limited its ridiculous. but i like the fact that its a sequel to the movie itself.
my gripe is the fact that fight time is too damn short
even if i inflicted more damage to my opponent, when the time runs out, i still lose
winning and losing should be based on whos got the most damage when fight time runs out
also, its hard to earn gold coins
btw, theres (i believe) 3 game versions for real steel in the windows store, so i dont know, what version youre playing (all have the same publishers)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...s/9nblggh0b5hk

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/stor...B/9WZDNCRFHV8Q

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...l/9nblggh09jg8

Quote:
and guys... the pictures you showed off fantasy thing... avast tells me they are malwares.
malwares/virus has never been an issue on the windows phone platform unlike on androids and iOS
the one im playing right now is the legit game, based on the store/source ive downloaded
people should first check the name of the publisher and its accompanying details whenever they download something

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...6w#app-details

the images i posted above, i just took it from google

Last edited by bloodpack; 11-12-2015 at 12:43 AM.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:37 AM   #36
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

The games I've downloaded are by the publishers, so yeah. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 12:53 AM   #37
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

the legit publisher of Fantasy Adventure is UserJoy
if you see in the store (or any phone store for that matter), a game that has a dubious publisher without contacts, terms of use, etc., then think twice before downloading, especially if youre gonna download it on your PC or MAC
Old 11-13-2015, 02:51 PM   #38
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

ok you guys dont understand me... the pictures on THIS FORUM are stuck with malwares.

as for the game, all 3 you showed are 3 different games, madfe byt he same company sure, but 3different games. i tryed all 3... i can safely say the best is champion ! WRB is counter intuitive. and the real steel one based on the movie isn'T anywhere near the movie. so yeah go with champions, thats the one im playing. the best one.
Old 11-13-2015, 04:12 PM   #39
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

So... Who actually plays Dead Trigger?
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 01:04 PM   #40
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

Just got Silent Hill on ePSxe. Also got Firered and Yoshi's Island on Gameboid.

Wolfeh <3 emulators.
Old 11-14-2015, 04:17 PM   #41
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1659
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

I'd rather use emulators on my PC to play old games. Mobile screens are just too small.

The only games I play on my phone these days are Candy Crush - Soda Saga, and a bunch of slots games - and that's usually when I'm on the crapper. That's about the only time I have left to myself!
Old 11-14-2015, 06:58 PM   #42
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Bruh. It don't get more legit than to play a Playstation game on your phone.

I admit certain games don't perform very well on phones, but Silent Hill works just fine for me. Controls are solid and response is clean.

It's also one of my favorite games EVAR.
Old 11-23-2015, 02:45 AM   #43
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
I'd rather use emulators on my PC to play old games. Mobile screens are just too small.

The only games I play on my phone these days are Candy Crush - Soda Saga, and a bunch of slots games - and that's usually when I'm on the crapper. That's about the only time I have left to myself!
nice to know you still find time to crap, i usually dont lolz
but i agree, while some people prefer to play on their phablets, for high caliber games, its still best to play on computers

anyways, might soon drop playing real steel champions, its starting to bore me
i like the graphics and stuff, but once you get the whole idea of the gameplay mechanics, the repetitive upgrades and upgrades, its beginning to bore the hell outta me

so now, im starting a new one...
FoxOne!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...n/9nblggh1mjdn

Old 12-02-2015, 12:23 PM   #44
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Playing FireRed for the first time without cheating is turning me into a nerd again. >>
Old 12-02-2015, 03:55 PM   #45
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post
Playing FireRed for the first time without cheating is turning me into a nerd again. >>
I was just about to post this lol. I play Firered on my iPhone using GBA4iOS...I don't think it requires your phone to be jailbroken either.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 12:16 AM   #46
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

Just downloaded Tap Tycoon two days ago, it's pretty entertaining
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 10:30 AM   #47
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

on androids, not sure they exists elsewhere...
i play a lot of ...

Radical Rapelling
who knew rapelling down a mountain was so addictive.

and

Icarus
i love god old shooters, not first person but top down shooters, like gradius and the likes. that one is clearly one of the better ones. awesomely made. easily makes me think of ikaruga but without the flipping stuff.
Old 12-28-2015, 04:48 PM   #48
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

xfaderx is right, I find there's nothing wrong in playing retro classic games on PCs. For me, on my PC I have 3 emulators such as NES, SNES, and Genesis. Plus downloading the roms are so small in (KBs), that it's a such a breeze. I play Sonic, Super Mario, Street-Fighter, Ninja Turtles, Wrestling, Road Rash Racing, Donkey Kong, and more...

After all these years, these bring back so much memories. I also play alone and it's so much fun than it already is.

My SFO Veteran History

IGNs: _Medusa, runney & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF & Zero-E Only
Characters: Wolverine, Sentinel, Spider-man, Chun-li, Ryu, & Cyclops
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 09:29 PM   #49
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1659
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Quote:
Icarus
i love god old shooters, not first person but top down shooters, like gradius and the likes. that one is clearly one of the better ones. awesomely made. easily makes me think of ikaruga but without the flipping stuff.
this !

I remember Hybris was one of my favourite games on my old Amiga.
Old 12-29-2015, 03:11 AM   #50
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

back to basics
enjoying the classics...BRICK GAME!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ph/stor...c/9wzdncrdxw56