SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello! It's been a long time! SoFallen General 15 08-19-2014 05:37 AM
First Sig, in a long time LuXv Banners, Avatars and Images 10 07-04-2010 03:02 PM
long time... kingofallkings Banners, Avatars and Images 2 03-07-2008 06:49 PM
wip in a really really long time ~MK~stewie Banners, Avatars and Images 7 07-30-2007 12:03 PM
Something should be said long time ago Thunder~Jolteon Bugs and Problems report 31 08-05-2006 02:26 AM

Old 07-12-2017, 05:15 PM   #1
H3RO
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
H3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura about
Default Been a long time.

Its been a while since Ive done this, tell me what you think.

---------------------------------------------------------------

H3RO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:42 PM   #2
H3RO
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
H3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Been a long time.

Is gfx dead in this forum?

Old 07-19-2017, 11:13 AM   #3
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3RO View Post
Its been a while since Ive done this, tell me what you think.

Too many effects going on around his face. Is that smoke part of the render or photo? If it isn't, I still get what you were going for. Play around with Brightness/Contrast and Hue/Saturation to give it more of a pop. Text placement seems off and random. Maybe that's exactly what you were going for though.

I personally think it's a bit dull.

Don't confuse this with me being harsh, I really want you to keep improving.

GFX won't be dead on the forum as long as people like you keep making these threads. Keep it up!

Micro_SMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 11:22 AM   #4
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

gfx is'nt dead but the people doing them arent bunched up anymore, they moved on and are on facebook and ****, i am lookin for gfx heads on my site and i got one thats pretty good but its so inactive i will need more

thats just me alone so im sure there are plenty of people looking but i have to be honest
people mainly feel that if they dont have anything nice to say not to say anything
and i seen this but i left without say'n anything cuz im not very good at gfx and ur on about the same lvl as the last time i tried ,, u may wanna hit up a gfx forum and check out the tuts so u can have something a bit more epic to drop

to me its ok but i agree about the smoke in face thing , it really ruins it

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:19 AM   #5
H3RO
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate the honesty guys! i hadn't opened photoshop in acouple years, and being back here made me want to do it. The smoke is part of the render to an extent, but i did some things to bring it out more and to make it stand out. Yes, it is kind of plain, but like i said i haven't done this in a while so Im a bit rusty. Anyway i'll work on it and maybe bring a V2 and hopefully it catches your eyes.

Old 07-20-2017, 02:10 AM   #6
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

right right , well i think the two in your sig are nice
i know how u feel tho i aint picked up the gfx since 2008 or something maybe 2010
and now i got that photoshop 7 and its hard as heck to remember how to use
i last used ps5 and was just learning animations and sprites, i havent seen my captain america sig in years but it used to have him doing his shield rush attack across my sig and have'n the words i wanted pop up behind him .. its been a hot minute tho i would like to get back into it but im so busy with other things i never see the time to do so ... so i hope u get time to really pull out some nice sigs i'll be watch'n bro

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote