SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sprite sig kingofallkings Banners, Avatars and Images 10 09-23-2007 10:55 PM
sprite feross Banners, Avatars and Images 4 04-15-2007 08:30 PM
Sprite sheets 1-hitta Members Help Center 12 03-20-2007 11:38 PM
Sprite tag Dark_Assailant Banners, Avatars and Images 3 12-06-2006 11:11 AM
Ken and ryu sprite !Naruto! Banners, Avatars and Images 8 10-03-2006 08:00 PM

Old 04-16-2018, 10:34 AM   #1
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough
Default SFO Sprite Sheets

This is a weird thing to ask, BUT I think it's worth a shot.

If SFO dies out or right now , can we have an open source version of the game for the programmers in the community or the Sprite sheets for the game in case someone wanted to make any SFO content/projects in the future?

It's something I've considered and thought it might be cool to do an SFO project in the future, so I thought I'd ask.
Old 04-18-2018, 02:14 PM   #2
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: SFO Sprite Sheets

not to be negative, but this has about a 0% chance of happening ever.

only a few have the sprite sheets, and an open sourced version of this game would do no good in its current engine.

your intentions are good but quite frankly I don’t ever see this happening.

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 04:06 PM   #3
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1659
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

I'm sure if the game did completely shut down, the sprites could be easily sourced. The game code, on the other hand, will likely never become public knowledge.
Old 04-30-2018, 03:17 PM   #4
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

TMy is probably taking his coding with him so no go.

As for the sprites, I can do you one better and just give you the Arcade MvC2 sprites.

The special stances Vindicated E. Ryu and Ken have are from Reubenkee's Mugen version of E. Ryu and E. Ken respectively.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 06:11 AM   #5
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Elite_Ken- View Post
can we have an open source version of the game for the programmers in the community or the Sprite sheets for the game in case someone wanted to make any SFO content/projects in the future?
No and no.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote