SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"SF" voices "after" a lost evil^vegeta New Features 25 04-05-2010 01:55 PM
Idea to "balance" the RD "abusement" Cwing New Features 44 04-05-2010 01:54 PM
The "How to Spoil a Movie" thread evryoung8998 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 66 02-02-2009 03:32 PM
"learn" "how" "to" TheDocJayC RaNdOm iNsAnItY 12 11-17-2007 01:36 AM
The "who the hell is dpx?" thread. Little Brother RaNdOm iNsAnItY 50 10-06-2005 08:31 AM

Old 06-26-2006, 02:13 PM   #1
asshole

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: [ the "how to": thread ]

There's a WEBSITE now to help you with everything. Click this image:

http://www.freewebs.com/sfohelp

[Last Updated: 10.28.06]

A THREAD that exPlains all. It has everything!!
Seeing how many people ignore our "FAQ's Page" and come here to ask all their needs, I've decided to make a thread that answers everyone's questions. This includes solutions to everything from: VIP Info, to Game Problems, to hosting images/sigs. It not only has HELPING HINTS, but it also includes LINKS to everything, so it makes everything easier, and helP you find your answer. But if you have ALREADY read this and those provided links and are still having OTHER Problems, then feel free to make a thread about it, in the aPProPriate section! ;]
Everything is broken down in sections and color-sePerated, so it's also easy to read. Also, everything also has a brief descriPtion of what it is, so you UNDERSTAND BETTER!
This includes answers from either me, Personally dealing with same Problems, or solutions from OTHER USERS.

-----------------------------------------------------------
First of all, STARTING The Game.
To start the Game, go to the main Page ( StreetFighterOnline ) and click tha "PLAY NOW" button to start the Web Version, or click "DOWNLOAD" to download your own coPy, and play it.

+If your Web Version is not working, then you might have a few Problems with your Browser.
-One might be that it doesn't suPPort Macromedia Shockwave Player 8.5 (OLD Mozilla and Opera browsers), or your comPuter simPly doesn't have the Shockwave 8.5, which can be found here. (If it's still not working, then you might have to comPletely remove your version of Shockwave, and re-install it! ) You can remove them by:
[On PCs]Control Panel]Add or Remove Programs, and [on MACs]Harddrive]Library]Internet Plug-ins! )You can THEN install it by downloading from tha link provided above!
-TURNING OFF YOUR FIREWALLS. You can turn off Firewalls by:
Control Panel]Network Connections]FIREWALLS! Either you can just SHUT OFF your Firewalls, or you can by-pass www.streetfighteronline.com
-Also try cleaning your Browsers, by Clearing your HISTORY, CACHE and DELETING ONLINE/OFFLINE COMPONENTS (from the
Tools]Options menu)!

+Now if your DOWNLOADED version doesn't work, then you will have to FIX some Problems.
-One might be tha SAME exact [ Shockwave 8.5 ] Problem.
-The other might be that some FILES ARE MISSING. If you are missing some ".dll" files, then go to DLL-Files.com and rePlace them.
-But SOMETIMES, you might get a message that says: "Failed to load control 'ShockwaveCtl' from swdir.dll. Your version of SwDir.dll may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application." (), in which case you will have to Place the "control.dll" file into tha "PREFS" folder. The file USUALLY is exPorted along with those other files, if not it can be found(sometimes) in the SFO Download Missing Files or, Google. That will solve THAT Problem.
IF NOT, then try this second solution. Go here, download the Provided file(SwDir.dll) and coPy and PASTE it in your 'C:/WINDOWS/system32/Marcromed/Director' folder!
-TURNING OFF YOUR FIREWALLS. You can turn off Firewalls by: Control Panel]Network Connections]FIREWALLS! Either you can just SHUT OFF your Firewalls, or you can by-pass www.streetfighteronline.com

If Problems continue with this, email: support@streetfighteronline.com

Next, ABOUT The Game.
All of your questions about: Network/Internet Problems, GamePlay and Joystick problems, Console Commands, Game/Engine Features and MANY MORE can be found HERE.(Game FAQ)
Just remember, if you are using Firewalls, or USING a Router, you will not be able to HOST Games, you will just be able to join or.. be challenged! More info. in tha GameFAQ above.
[Updated 8.10.06:] With the latest version release of SFO on Aug 5th. 2k6, there's a rumor that you ARE allowed to host games using a Router now. So make SURE you check out the new "Hosting with a Router" Page. HERE or HERE!

-Keyboard Commands(Key Legend) and Game Play Notes can be found here.
(Keyboards Commands can be changed in tha Game, at the "OPTIONS" menu.)
-Playable Characters and Character Moves(with Pictures) can be found here.
(Characters that can not be chosen, will be added to tha game, with many MORE features.)
-HelPer Codes can be found here.
-TAG Team Commands can be found here.
-Info. on what "Rage Factor" is and how it works can be found here.
( Console Commands for 'during the game' can ALSO be found here. )

GAME VINDICATOR: I have not much written on Game Vindicator YET, but a LOT more info./help can be found on the OFFICIAL GV Page, here.

Also, if your account has been "AUTO-TERMIATED", contact the support team, with the link below!
All of your [un-intentional]GAME GLITCHES or BOT GLITCHES should be rePorted in tha BUGS and PROBLEMS Reports section, so they can be solved/fixed!

For ANY other Problems, email: support@streetfighteronline.com

Next, during the game - PRACTICING
If you wanna Practice your moves without anyone bothering you, or hitting you back.. of course you can always just ask a friend to helP you, but you can now also PRACTICE ALONE(with No lag; against Computer(AI dummies.)) All you have to do is choose "STORY MODE" and choose one of the first 3 Story modes(Dawn Of Rage,.. etc) and ONLY IN THE FIRST MATCH hit 1(or your set-start-key(TAUNT BUTTON)) while the opponent is on the GROUND, and they will automatically stoP moving, allowing you to Practice Free(with no lag), and see what move/sPecial does EXACTLY what and how much Damage. ;]

Next, during the game - Challenging someone/ Hosting/ Joining a Game
To Play the game, hit start and choose a Server (first one is USUALLY the best choice). From there, you can either click on any User's Name and hit "QUICK GAME", where you can just fight that Person 1 on 1, or.. you can just Host/Join a Game, by clicking on those Tabs.

Hosting a game:
First of all(very important), as of RIGHT NOW(August 3rd, 2006), If you are using a MODEM AND ROUTER, you will not be able to host. You can try to do Port Forwarding, but most like it will not work! What you need to be able to host: Dial-up, a Modem(by itself), a Router(by itself; using dial-up or something). There are RUMORS of that if you have ADSL+Router, you will be able to host![/b]
[Updated 8.10.06:] With the latest version release of SFO on Aug 5th. 2k6, there's a rumor that you ARE allowed to host games using a Router now. So make SURE you check out the new "Hosting with a Router" Page. HERE or HERE!
You can click on tha "HOST A GAME" Tab in the server and Host a Game with your chosen ROOM NAME (ie.. asshoIe's- only cool people game ;] ), and then select what tyPe of match you want to have. Currently we are allowed to use: 1on1, 1on1Tag, 2on1 Tag, or 2on2 Tag. With YOUR choice of what kind of "GROOVE" you want to use. Selection: Primal, Brawl, Start at Level 1 or 2. You can also Turn ON/OFF TIMER and *HELPERS.
( You can also shut the server on/off so, you can let WHOEVER in. )

Joining a game:
SimPly click "JOIN A GAME" and choose whose game you wanna get into, and follow their game rules. ;][/color]

*HELPERS - If HelPers are ON, you can call them out to help you by Pressing Medium PUNCH+Medium KICK.(No Levels needed.)
Just remember, if you are using Firewalls, or USING a Router, you will not be able to HOST Games, you will just be able to join or.. be challenged! More info. in tha GameFAQ above.

Next, during the game - TAG TEAM
In Tag Team matches, there are quite a few things you can do. If *HELPERS are ON, you can ALWAYS call them for HELP. Or you can call out your Partner to come helP you, if it's TAG. If it's 1on1Tag or 2on1Tag, then (with you being on tha 1 side), you can call out your OTHER chosen character and fight with him, but it's it's 2on1Tag or 2on2Tag (with you being on the 2 side), then you can just call out your Partner for help, and let HIM/HER take care of business.. ;]
To call out your Partner, Press: HIGH PUNCH+HIGH KICK.
Other things you can do is **VARIABLE ATTACK, and (I think)***CROSSOVER ATTACK.
Another thing you can do is ****Desperate Move.

*HELPERS - If HelPers are ON, you can call them out to help you by Pressing Medium PUNCH+Medium KICK.
(No Level is needed, but you MIGHT run out. ;] )

**Variable Attack - Both of your Players will come out together, and you'll have 5 SECONDS to do whatever move you want. Do this by Pressing Down, Back, HIGH PUNCH+HIGH KICK.
(Level 3 is needed to Perform this attack.)

***Crossover Attack - This will bring out your other Partner to come do a sPecial attack with you. Both of your players will Perform 1 suPer, and then BOTH will go back for a while, so they can regain a little health. Do this by Pressing Down, Forward, HIGH PUNCH+HIGH KICK.
(Level 2 is needed to Perform this attack.)

****Desperate Move - (there's really no name for this move, in this game, but it's for users who desperatley need a little hand. So while you're playing the game(TAG MODE) Press LOW PUNCH+LOW KICK and it will call out your Partner and he/she will perform one move and go back, so you can catch up.
(Level 1 is needed for this move.)

Next, during the game - [unplayable]CHARACTERS
When you FIRST start off, there are some character you will HAVE to unlock, by winning your matches, in order to use them. Your opponent maybe be able to use them against you, but you will not be able to choose them. There will be a NUMBER on top of tha characters (at the selection) that will let you know how many more matches you have to win, to be able to use them.

Next, VIP Info.
All of your 'becoming VIP' or 'VIP SponsorshiP' questions can be found HERE.
You can also read 'Zpowers' thread about "key things to becoming a sponsored VIP" here.

But remember, to be sPonsored, NEVER bug anyone!
Any VIP questions can ALSO be e-mailed to: vip@streetfighteronline.com

Next, Tournaments
NOTE: As of right now, NEW Members are not able to Host Tournaments. You have to Post a certain amount of Posts to be able to even create a thread in the "Tournaments" section. This is to decrease tha amount of Un-official and useless Tournaments!
( I don't know how I feel about this rule.. it's just gonna cause SPAM to get their Post count uP, but hey.. maybe not.. )
Any questions about 'HOSTING A TOURNAMENT' can be answered in this thread.

But 'JOINING A TOURNAMENT' is a different story, anyone can join a Tournament fitted to them in the Tournaments and Challenges thread.
(Challenges can also be made in this section.. DUH! ;] )

( I don't know how people with LOW POST COUNT are gonna make challenges,.. but maybe stuff will change! )

Next, Hosting Images/Sigs/Getting Avatars up & ScreenShots
Right now, this forum does NOT allow 'HTML', so Putting up Images is a LITTLE different.
Let's go into 'PUTTING UP AN IMAGE'(in a thread/post), step by step.
1. Find an image you'd like to use.
2. Go to FileLodge, FileFactory, or some other image hosting website and host the image.
I recommend those, 'cause they are fast and FREEEEE!!
3. Come over here(after getting the URL/link for image) and Put it between: [ img] and [ /img], withOUT the sPaces. So examPle:
Code:
[img]THE-WEBSITE-URL[/img]
Now, Putting uP a signature.
It's tha SAME exact thing as Putting uP an image, but, you just have to do it in a certain Place. You just go to your "Edit Your Profile" which you can get to by:
*Your Control Panel]Personal Info.]EDIT YOUR PROFILE. After you click "Edit Your Profile", just Place the code in the "SIGNATURE" box.

*Your Control Panel is on the 'top left hand corner', undereath your WELCOME!

Putting uP *Avatar.
This is ALMOST same as Putting uP a sig., but instead of clicking "Edit Your Profile", from your Personal Info. just click on "AVATAR OPTIONS". Now over here, either you can choose one of the PROVIDED Avy's, or you can supply the form with a LINK to an image.

*Avatars can only be 64x64 Pixels!
( Actually.. they can be any length they want.. but for them to show uP right.. 64! )

Screen Shots
Screenshots can be taken by Pressing the "PRINT SCREEN(PRNT-SCRN)" button on your keyboard.. then the rest is exPlained above.. about hosting/placing!

Next, CLAN Info.
At the current moment, all Clan info. can be found Mystic Gaming.
Or Direct info. on starting clans, or joining clans, can be found in this Thread.
(You must be a member!)

Finally, Anything else..
What are the Default keys?
1-Taunt/Start

(During a Match
T-Chat Key
Escape - Escape Chat Key

W-Up
S-Down
A-Left
D-Right

U-Low Punch
I-Med. Punch
O-Hard Pinch

J-Low Kick
K-Med. Kick
L-Hard Kick

X- Music On/Off

How to decrease LAG?
Lag can be decreased by using the SMALL window(ie.. don't MAXIMIZE your screen), quitting/ closing ALL other Programs(ie.. AIM, AOL, LimeWire...etc! ), and Turning OFF the MUSIC and BACKGROUND(in the game) from the OPTIONS TAB MENU.

How do we get new Characters?
Every once in a while, there is an Official vote for the next character, and SFO users/members get to vote for the next character. Keep checking "GENERAL COMMENTS AND STRATEGIES" for when and where info.

How to Block?
Hold Back. And Yes, block CAN be used in the Air.

What do all of those Icons means under my Power Bar, when I win?
They all rePresent different stuff.

P - Perfect WIN! ;]
V - Victory(just reguar, nothing sPecial)!
S - Won by doing a SPECIAL.
L - Lag Win, I think..
Cherry - Won by Low Punch/Kick.
Rope/Lasso - HELPER WIN!! (CheaP)
<~~ I hate these. ;]
Cheese - Died while blocking!
Timer - Won because you had more life left, whenever timer ran out.
L=Lag (ie: the Lag symbol was "On" when you won.)
Infinity=Defeated by a "Variable" attack.
II=Defeated by a "Crossover" attack.

What do all those icons ABOVE my Power Bar mean?
Those are locks, they rePresent:

H - HelPer Lock. (this is whenever helpers are turned off in server)
T - TAG Lock. (Whenever this icon is showing, you will not be allowed to callin your Partner, just give it a efw seconds and you'll be good to go.)
And finally I think it's..:
JL - Jump Lock. (means you cannot SUPER JUMP at the time, again.. few more seconds to go! (and I think it's SJ, might be SL or something else.))

Where can I find Street Fighter Past News and History?
HERE!!

What are mCodes and where can I find them?
Everything can be found here!

There ya go, that's all I can think of for NOW. Once I remember more stuff, or someone else wants to Point out anything I missed, just let me know, and i'll EDIT it. ( 'Cause you know I can do that.. ;] ) Also, if anyone else has ANY MORE questions, just axe me! ;]
Damn it feels good to be done!!

Well, I hoPe I helPed everyone.. so.. here! ;]
ANYTHING that I couldn't helP you with can be answered by e-mailing: support@streetfighteronline.com

-much.love,
zora

=[

Last edited by asshole; 10-03-2012 at 02:24 PM.
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 01:52 AM   #2
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2647
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Cleaned, and closed!
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 04:59 AM   #3
~DL~blockade
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
~DL~blockade is an unknown quantity at this point

it aint closed
but this some nice info for the new users

-Nferno666
~DL~blockade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:07 PM   #4
SfoBloodWormSfo
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
SfoBloodWormSfo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~DL~blockade @ Sep. 03 2006,05:59)]it aint closed
Its Still Open?

Info:

Sfo Name:BloodsBack
Host:Yes
Vip:No
SfoBloodWormSfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:22 AM   #5
taha05

Post Thanks / Like
taha05 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya! i talk on unclosed thread me can

Newest
taha05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:41 AM   #6
vx_unicom
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
vx_unicom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SfoBloodWormSfo @ Sep. 03 2006,13:07)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~DL~blockade @ Sep. 03 2006,05:59)]it aint closed
Its Still Open?
Maybe Cwing, forgot...?
vx_unicom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:47 AM   #7
DA_VIPA
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
DA_VIPA is an unknown quantity at this point

how can you all not see the 1st post in this thread?

great tutorial, its a shame though nobody admits to being new and dont look in this section.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:08 AM   #8
(~Warrior~)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(~Warrior~) is an unknown quantity at this point

its open lol

^^- Thanks Brother Genecide
(~Warrior~) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 03:26 PM   #9
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
avatar~killer is an unknown quantity at this point

lol he forgot ;/
avatar~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:24 PM   #10
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Great tutorial! It even helped me a bit.
But just to let you know, JL stands for Jump Lock (for the icons above the powerbar).

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 10:15 PM   #11
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

See, this is why I didn't want this thread closed.
Thank you Meteor for Pointing that Out.. I have no idea why I put &quot;Super Jump&quot;, I knew it was Jump Lock, again thanks.

Also, thanks to everyone else too.. ;]

=[
Old 09-09-2006, 06:50 AM   #12

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

yep just what i was looking for to look at
Old 09-09-2006, 12:35 PM   #13
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Anytime asshole...

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 07:01 PM   #14
~SL~Legend
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
~SL~Legend is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm... thats interesting it is so easy to do!!!
~SL~Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:50 PM   #15
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
avatar~killer is an unknown quantity at this point

i got 2 other this also post fo new members if they want there vip perks on the forum to pm a admin with a screen shot of you in game name as vip and ill add the other one later
avatar~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 04:00 PM   #16
Dark-akumas
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Dark-akumas is an unknown quantity at this point

wow alot of good detailed information

Dragons will blast the place in a dark doom dungeon.
Dark-akumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 04:28 PM   #17
luis000
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
luis000 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice thread

luis000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 01:56 PM   #18
~SL~Legend
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
~SL~Legend is an unknown quantity at this point

very helpfull!!!
~SL~Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:12 PM   #19
ryu-remix
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
ryu-remix is an unknown quantity at this point

i didnt even know those signs meant that when you win ...like the cheese and stuff
ryu-remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 06:45 PM   #20
~DL~blockade
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
~DL~blockade is an unknown quantity at this point

ya me either ryu i was like lol dubya tee eff a chesse and a cherry

-Nferno666
~DL~blockade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 07:01 PM   #21
~TZ~azteckilla
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
~TZ~azteckilla is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a question about avatars?ummm hoq do you add a vid becuz in character moves section when you click on ryu you see him on the bottom of the page,doing ragging demon...i right clicked on that,clicked copy,went to pictures in my documents and clicked paste...then i wanted to add that on my avater so when i talk to sum 1 it showas that video(or move)but everytime i click copy(on the name of the move in my picures documents)and click paste on the avater thingy and put.gif it doesn't work is there something i was soppose to add besides the name???

SFO Back Up
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd like to see you slow dance to Lil John -WOLF</td></tr></table>
~TZ~azteckilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:50 AM   #22
Tidus2K2

Post Thanks / Like
Tidus2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's just a GIF not a video.

Visit this website first http://imageshack.us/

Then click on browse

Once you have done that you should have something that looks like this,

Look for the name of your image, and once you have done that click on it and click open.
Once that is done click host it!

Then it takes you to another page, on this page scroll down and choose direct link to image highlight the url by holding the left click and dragging it over the full URL. Once highlighted right click and copy.

Once you have done that come back to this website, click on your control panel.

Once there click on Personal Info, that will open up another page with 3 options &quot;Edit Your Profile&quot;&quot;Avatar Options&quot; and &quot;Notepad&quot; click on avatar options.

When there paste the url you got from imageshack into the space provided, add the dimensions and click on the add my own avatar and your done. Look at the image for more info.

It all begins with saving an image you like. Thats the best way I can explain this, if anyone wants to give a better explanation by all means go ahead.

SUPPRESSION
Tidus2K2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 02:44 AM   #23
rvca
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
rvca is an unknown quantity at this point

omg i so need help with downloading the game... but im seriously dumb founded when it comes to downloading things omg plz help me!! step by step procedure
Old 10-31-2006, 03:56 PM   #24
Tidus2K2

Post Thanks / Like
Tidus2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol you mean like the above one. If so just pm me and tell me and I'll post it here for you and for everyone else to see incase someone else also needs it.

SUPPRESSION
Tidus2K2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 07:08 PM   #25
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Tidus, thank you very much for taking care of that. ;]

rvca, yeah.. you can also PM Me. i'll tell ya EVVVVERYTHING. ;]

=[