SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > The Missing Chronicles > TMC Hub > General Discussion

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Drs Event LiL_DRS Banners, Avatars and Images 30 12-16-2008 06:12 PM
Your fav sfo event LegacyofKain General 22 05-28-2006 04:38 PM

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2017, 05:04 PM   #1
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 177
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default What's your favorite TMC event?

Hey yall,

I decided to make this thread to ask most of you guys/girls, of which TMC event you like as a favorite or to play on? After all these wonderful created events, they still can be fun to play on with or without prizes, and whenever you have free time. I will go 1st: my favorite is "Night of the Sentinels". Why? because even though my laptop/pc lets the loading screen run a little slow, I don't mind the wait. Also, I do like the idea of using characters such as ryu/cyclops (-aka- dream team) the entire time for every battle vs. the robot sentinels. I think the storyline is very good, the graphics, photos, music, creator who made this, and the ending part is cool.

For some of us who are old-schoolers, this event can give anyone a chance to use the classic dream team, and know how it feels to take down those destructive robot sentinels. So yeah...

So please share with us of any TMC events yall like as a favorite or to play on? Any questions, comments, suggestions is always welcome. We all ears.

My SFO History Information:

IGNs/Characters: 1) Shadow_Raichu, (Wolverine, Sentinel) 2) avatar-killers (Spider-Man, Chun-li), 3) runney (Cyclops, Ryu)
Mode: XvssF(old-school) only
How Long Been Playing SFO: since 2001-present
Clan: Elite Aces
Current Status: Elite VIP/Community Member
Old 02-11-2017, 05:20 PM   #2
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: What's your favorite TMC event?

My Chun-li story never got made.

It was supposed to follow Chun-li and Guile/Captain America while fighting a terrorist organization.

It would also have had four entirely separate outcomes, as well as mistakes that would have ended the game early in failure.

It would have been sooooooooo cool.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:39 PM   #3
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Onslaught's Pizza Quest.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Old 02-17-2017, 12:44 AM   #4
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1198
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post

It was supposed to follow Chun-li and Guile/Captain America while fighting a terrorist organization.

It would also have had four entirely separate outcomes, as well as mistakes that would have ended the game early in failure.

should've released it p****.

Probably a streetfighter's way.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:50 PM   #5
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 774
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post

should've released it p****.

Probably a streetfighter's way.
I think it's hard to answer the topic question any other way for me (and for every mod who made a TMC mode).

I had a blast writing, coding, making the graphics, and getting constant feedback from you all. Seeing you guys enjoy playing something I helped create was invaluable to me as a writer. Was really stoked y'all enjoyed the story as much as you did.

I'm also disappointed that I couldn't finish ASFG, and of course, losing Kam (who was greatly involved in ASFG) was a blow.

Do I still wish we could finish modes like Wolfeh's Chun Li story and others? Yes. I'm just not sure what the motivation would be at this point, and my efforts are already focused elsewhere.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 03-08-2017 at 11:44 PM.
Old 03-18-2017, 04:25 PM   #6
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 73
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough

I think Lost, But Not Forgotten was pretty good if I should say so myself.
Old 03-18-2017, 08:39 PM   #7
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

of course you are gonna say your own work though.
Old 03-18-2017, 08:42 PM   #8
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 73
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough

I don't consider mine, i got no credit for it
Old 03-20-2017, 04:27 PM   #9
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 87
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

The story that I created for ZeroUnlim aka WhiteTigerClaw3. Dimension Wars. I wish I can go back and finish it for him. He had alot of content for it.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:34 PM   #10
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6329
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

I had a few more serious TMC storys that I was working on. Kam when he was alive kept trying to motivate me to do them but I never got to them. I look back on that with sadness now.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:15 PM   #11
(RK)Gouken

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 34
(RK)Gouken has a spectacular aura about(RK)Gouken has a spectacular aura about(RK)Gouken has a spectacular aura about(RK)Gouken has a spectacular aura about(RK)Gouken has a spectacular aura about(RK)Gouken has a spectacular aura about(RK)Gouken has a spectacular aura about(RK)Gouken has a spectacular aura about(RK)Gouken has a spectacular aura about(RK)Gouken has a spectacular aura about(RK)Gouken has a spectacular aura about
Visit (RK)Gouken's YouTube

There was the pizza quest the spamming it took to beat people time limited unbelievable and then my most fav of them all the retribution before it got easier bison and sagat op team to beat in that story but it was most definitely fun to play(TMC Story Legend) Much respect for all the creators especially the people who crank the Ai's to the highest level (Question after The TMC retribution event by Luvme hmm was that the biggest ban in SFO history sorry for a question off topic but it was crazy back then)?

Bump:

Last edited by (RK)Gouken; 03-20-2017 at 07:20 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:16 PM   #12
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1632
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Lol. If u make things too hard then people feel like they have to cheat to win... Which is what happened and resulted in lots of bans.
Old 09-15-2017, 11:31 PM   #13
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 177
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Thanks for all your input guys and girls. Thread closed.

My SFO History Information:

IGNs/Characters: 1) Shadow_Raichu, (Wolverine, Sentinel) 2) avatar-killers (Spider-Man, Chun-li), 3) runney (Cyclops, Ryu)
Mode: XvssF(old-school) only
How Long Been Playing SFO: since 2001-present
Clan: Elite Aces
Current Status: Elite VIP/Community Member
Closed Thread