SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
just started watching... rvca General 7 04-08-2008 11:57 PM
All topics started by (-ObNoXiOuS-1-) New Features 18 11-27-2007 02:27 PM
How it all started SolidSnake76 Links 2 01-25-2007 12:16 PM
Need help getting started Ryusage Banners, Avatars and Images 5 02-23-2006 09:19 AM

Old 01-19-2010, 02:29 PM   #26
Elena

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM
Default Re: what waz your age when first day you started ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
everything is about mind and will power. those who say they are addicted and cannot get out of it, are just to weak, they lack the will power to crush those addiction. no need for pills, no need for patches, no need for anything... just pure will power. the same is for fat people like me, what makes us preffer to be ourselves, is the lack of will power.

damn... and i thought i was strong, but i am lacking the best thing i could have in my life.

that's why i chose saikyo !
Sorry, were you ever addicted to anoything?

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:31 PM   #27
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
Sorry, were you ever addicted to anoything?
i hear anoything is quite addicting
Old 01-19-2010, 02:33 PM   #28
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

SHUT YER FACE U ****ING ASIAN...face...

yeah I was being lazy i saw it was misspelled but didn't feel like editing..

No really. DO ET.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:54 PM   #29
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
BeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enough
Visit BeCarefull's Facebook

lool

SFO/SFX till the world blow up

BeCarefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:50 PM   #30
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

tough talk coming from someone who has never smoked cigarettes...
Old 01-20-2010, 07:09 AM   #31
(~Fury~X~)

Post Thanks / Like
(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (~Fury~X~)'s Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Crystal View Post
Chunto and Fury... You're saying that smoking is just one of those things you gotta do because you never know what might happen tomorrow?

Is that reaaaallly what you're saying? Hmm?
No but im saying you only live once no point being uptight about your health to an extent where u might die the next day anyway. Then what can you say you did? ate some nasty food got no buzz from nothing and jus been borin your whole life.

Tbh i hope you read but im someone that doesn't want to stop smoking cigarettes and weed because i enjoy smoking, i know i have the willpower to stop. But i will stop when im settled for now i want to enjoy my life.

Rudeboy don't step on my feet, you rep you're ends i'll leave you reppin concrete, i done seen the G you wan be but when me gun beat your mum see her son bleed

Last edited by (~Fury~X~); 01-20-2010 at 07:14 AM.
(~Fury~X~) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:50 PM   #32
DrunkenMasta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 12
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

I drink a lot, does that count?
DrunkenMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:55 PM   #33
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

I have lots of unprotected sex while doing heroin with needles i found in that dumpster next to the highway where I play in traffic
Old 01-20-2010, 12:59 PM   #34
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
BeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMasta View Post
I drink a lot, does that count?
that doesnt count cause i dont drink
bro this topic about smoking not drink
if i wanna open a topic about drinks its gona reach to 500 pages

Old 01-20-2010, 06:47 PM   #35
(~Fury~X~)

Post Thanks / Like
(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point

lol do it flasteeen

Rudeboy don't step on my feet, you rep you're ends i'll leave you reppin concrete, i done seen the G you wan be but when me gun beat your mum see her son bleed
Old 01-21-2010, 03:35 PM   #36
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

You guys are whack, you think cigarets are the only thing that is bad to be addicted to ?
everyone is addicted to something, everyone is addicted to the point where its bad for their life.

i am addicted, to 2 things...
Computers games and food.
i'm addicted and cannot find a way out, i could say like many of you, that my body is used to eating while playing computer or listenning to videos, that it just can't help itself but eat away all the food there is in my refregerator. but it is not the truth. While its true that my appetite has gone over board and that many people think i'm a black hole when it comes to eating food. it is simply just a manner of will power.

saying i dont know what i'm talking about just because i haven't smoked ever in my life is something completely wrong. it is just an excuse for you to continue because you are to weak of mind to succeed. just like i am toward computer games and food. i have seen people, friends of mine, including my best friend stop smoking after 10-15 years of doing it. simply by having the will power to do it. its hard, like anything it askes a lot to stop an addiction. but if you have the will power to it, you will.

think about it...
the doctor gives you pill against it. what makes you stop, the fact you take pills or the fact you actually have the will power to open the thing and take it every day. what made the mother of my friend who was smoking for 20 years stop in 2 weeks. the fact that she just decided to time her smoke, or the fact that she had the will power to actually follow that strategie for the last 2 weeks ?

seriously, all addictions are hard to stop, not because you are addicted, but because the will power to do it is not really there. i thought i had the will power to stop eating food like a ****ing black hole, but i can't... i thought i could stop playing my computer and start doing a bit of execise just to keep my shape from growing ever larger. but i can't either... i dont have the will power to do it, and even if a doctor comes and tell me i'm gonna die from it, it still wont give me the will power to do it.

because nobody can force you to do what you dont want to, except yourself !

Last edited by SSJKarma; 01-21-2010 at 03:37 PM.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:14 PM   #37
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
i am addicted, to 2 things...
Computers games and food.
ROFL food
but you're not addicted to water and oxygen right?
Old 01-21-2010, 04:34 PM   #38
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

I smoked once, never got hooked

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:35 PM   #39
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

it's just if the person really wanna stop it he/she would stop with out taking pill or anything

Old 01-21-2010, 04:38 PM   #40
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

People say the first time you smoke it's nasty but after that you get hooked

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:59 PM   #41
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

yup

Bump: smoking is missed up but sometimes its good for things and bad for things

Old 01-21-2010, 05:06 PM   #42
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
People say the first time you smoke it's nasty but after that you get hooked
Not entirely. I've smoked once every couple of month or so, just to prove to my friends that if you have the motivation, or the will, you can keep yourself from smoking. (They think if I do it once, I'll get hooked). I know it doesn't really make sense, but I have no other way to explain it.

Everytime I find it disgusting. It's just a matter of controlling yourself. I know what it will do to me in the long run, so I simply refuse to let it control me.

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:42 PM   #43
Battleaxe

Post Thanks / Like
Battleaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohhhhhhh cigarettes amd coffee. How I love the. Honestly, smoking a dart or having some soothing jav are two of the most self-satisfying things you can partake in without going blind from over-exertion. That being said, I can state without a tad of hesitation that quitting both addictions was the best thing I have done for mental and physical health. There are debilitating side-effects--apart from the obvious ones plastered upon the packaging--that have consequential effects on your daily interactions and personal well-being. Despite the fact a cup of that black stuff and haul of tar would settle my nerves like nothing else prior to, say, an exam, I found that over time I developed severe irritability, anxiety and sportatic fits of anger. I had no choice but to quit because I found myself taking these organic reactions to the poisons I was ingesting out on the ones I love and care about most over idiotic things such as lag in an SFO match or the Cowboys losing a football game. It is ridiculous looking back on it now, but in the moment these things were perceived as life-altering.

So sure, at first, smoking gives you instant cool points--if you smoke the damn thing with some swagga, damnit-- and will even get those endorphins going, giving you a taste of euphoria with every toke, but with time the addiction eats away at your personality and leaves you vulnerable like every other addict; dependent on substances to get you through your day.

Read this invaluable leaflet put together by the American Cancer Society. A couple scrolls down you'll see the benefits of quitting as well as the effects as time goes on, should you continue to abstain.

Bump: http://www.cancer.org/docroot/PED/co...ng_Smoking.asp

[sig pic removed by TMy -- more pics like that = ban ]
Battleaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:08 PM   #44
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

in a way we are, the only exception is that we need them both to live.
dont laugh about food addiction...

there is this decease that exist, quite rare, that makes you eat and eat without your brain ever tellling you you are foull. and thus can die of it because you need to know when to stop. i'm not saying i have that decease, i dont have it at all... but it is like i am. my addiction to food is something a lot similar to that decease. in the way that i will eat till i'm full, but about an hour later i could eat as much as i did again and again. after that it could go on and on. its even worse when listenning to a movie, i stress out listenning movies if i dont eat something during it, may it be popcorn or anything of the sort, i could buy 200$ of food and simply eat it all in one single night.

i've been trying to control that addiction for quite a while now... but i still have a long way to go before it ends. now if only i could make up my mind and push that strategy farther by doing execise, i'm sure everything would be able to solve itself up. but it all comes back to my will power, which is not sufficient at that point.

the computer games addiction is far less important though, its true i play a lot, but i haven't lost sight of what needs to be done yet. as in paying my rent, paying my food and home. still meeting friends in real life. so that addiction isn't too big and i really hope i wont fall into the bottomless pit many gamers have fell before me.

but its all the same, in the end its our will that determines if we win or not.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:29 PM   #45
(~Fury~X~)

Post Thanks / Like

i dont need to smoke to get me through my day. i just like blowing out smoke..

Old 01-21-2010, 07:33 PM   #46
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Do you smoke everyday?

No really. DO ET.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:54 AM   #47
AnimeGirl4evr
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
AnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enough

I've never had an addiction, nor have I ever tried smoking. It just doesn't appeal to me in any way, especially in the long run. Maybe its because I'm an athlete, maybe its because I value my lungs. Either way, I think its foolish a thing to do.

"I hope your bullet holes become mouths that say my name because I'm the..."
AnimeGirl4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:30 AM   #48
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Karma, independence and self-reliance is one thing, but for some people the addiction is stronger. I think that's a part of why BeCarefull made this topic. That's essentially what Bob was saying before he decided to be an ass.

You need to seek help in breaking your addiction to food. You can't sit around waiting for your willpower to kick in (since it hasn't already) while you become dangerously overweight. We are not all the same. There are some people who can break addictions on their own, and there are some people who cannot. By your own admission, you are the latter.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:34 PM   #49
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

smoking making me feel better when im mad or pissed off

and i only smoke alot in the morning when i wake upp to go to work
i eat and then make coffe and smoke 2 or 3 cigaretts with the coffe lol

Old 01-22-2010, 06:28 PM   #50
(~Fury~X~)

Post Thanks / Like

i dont smoke everyday only when im out or in college. when im home i dont smoke.