Helper select abdulhaqq New Features 25 10-28-2006 07:39 PM
Helper select abdulhaqq New Features 34 08-12-2006 07:51 PM

Old 12-26-2009, 04:13 PM   #1
SoLevitated

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 57
SoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enough
Default Character Re-Select.<<

Well you read the topic should this be added into the game?

You've Won a match against your opponent, they ask for re-match you click yes and stuck with the same character to fight him again while he has a little upper hand and picks his best character and win's don't you guys rather equal battle?
You Should Be able to re-select to that re-match to another character that you want to choose.

Do you like this Idea? comment and Vote.

I can't really Explain My Own Idea---- Yea Stupid Right lolz...
that's because i came up with the idea while making this topic.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: Character Re-Select.<<

you have to be so lost. its like that everytime. only the looser gets to pick a dif. char. ur the winner u have to like hold ur rank with those chars. theres no reslect for winners only loosers end of disscusion. if you play any other Streetfighter game its the same. nuff said
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:26 PM   #3
SoLevitated

Post Thanks / Like
SoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by x(-LUX-)x View Post
you have to be so lost. its like that everytime. only the looser gets to pick a dif. char. ur the winner u have to like hold ur rank with those chars. theres no reslect for winners only loosers end of disscusion. if you play any other Streetfighter game its the same. nuff said
True but re-selecting is more fun you get to play with all your characters without going back to menu.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:14 PM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

and i'll answer again with the same thing as i said in the deselection thread...
and where would the arcade feel be ?

this game was designed with the arcade in mind and thus int he arcade the winner gets to keep his char while challengers gets to pick and try to beat him up. i know most of you will answer things in the way that this game has now become anything except the arcade with all the featuresa that were added to the existing arcade feel, and i would be completely agreeing on that one, but then again in that sentence you just answer yourself...

we "ADDED" to the arcade feel.
so no we wont get rid of that arcade feel just for you to feel at home, as if you were playing a versus mode on your home console... this is SFO and SFO is all about a fighting game that fights like the old arcades.

i actually like the fact that if i beat people i am forced to stay with the same char, for it forces me to become good against all other chars. otherwise this game would fall completely like any other tourneys, "oh my opponent changes char, so i have to pick the one who will be able to kick his ass" then both players proceed in trying to force the guy in taking a char they can beat easily !

that problem is already big as it is, the last thing i'd wish to see in this game... is to completely give in to that !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:48 AM   #5
SoLevitated

Post Thanks / Like

Or the simplest way you could of just said that it's more challenging. now I know what everyone like so you could consider this topic closed enough said. without gambit I wouldn't really feel anything on SFO even though it's the exact copy'ish version SFO is the only thing close to it. but i understand what you guy's are trying to say.