SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > The Missing Chronicles > TMC Hub > General Discussion

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
:RR Pt.1 Winners: system4 General Discussion 21 10-22-2009 10:33 AM
SS Winners DwAyN3 General Comments & Strategies 9 07-13-2009 11:41 AM
HSW Recent Winners (*~DwAyN3~*) General Comments & Strategies 4 05-19-2008 12:12 PM
Tournament Winners Blade New Features 27 01-03-2008 03:22 PM

Old 09-22-2009, 01:47 PM   #51
4life_killah
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
4life_killah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: [ DW Ryu Winners ]

Wow, that ryu is pretty sick...Congrats to all the winners...

Old 09-22-2009, 06:50 PM   #52
T-Savage

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
T-Savage will become famous soon enoughT-Savage will become famous soon enoughT-Savage will become famous soon enoughT-Savage will become famous soon enoughT-Savage will become famous soon enoughT-Savage will become famous soon enoughT-Savage will become famous soon enoughT-Savage will become famous soon enoughT-Savage will become famous soon enoughT-Savage will become famous soon enoughT-Savage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ Sep. 21 2009,21:54)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blockattack @ Sep. 21 2009,17:53)]:: Update ::

Ok, here lies the problem. *It seems that all of the winners custom Ryu colors were added first, then the tournament winner status came after.
That sounds cool right? *Wrong, and here is the problem.

Tournament Winner is a status, a once grand status that was meant for only a select few, in a time before custom colors were all the rage amongst the kiddies
With that being said, the Aqua Blue Ryu that everyone is saying they "recieved" in the place of their uber-blue/yellow haired Ryu.. is in fact, not a custom color, but a Status.

Gold/Aqua Blue Ryu character colors have for a long time symbolized - Tournament Winner Status.
With that being said, whenever someone gains Tournament Winner Status, they automatically recieve the Aqua Blue or Gold Ryu character color.

Now, the problem in question isnt a matter of your colors being replaced and not being able to recieve what you played for.. resulting in - " I want what I worked for, where is it.. motha-flippa RAWR!"

It simply means that the prizes were not added in the correct order, i.e - Uber Blue Yeloow Haired Ryu followed by Tournament Winner Status sometime later.

In short, what happened was, the top 5 winners did recieve their colors, but shorty after that, they recieved they're T-winner status.
T-winner status trumps a measly character color, so the T-winner status colors took the place of the Blue Yellow Haired Uber Ryu.

Now, the Ryu color that they recieved for winning, is technically still on their accounts, what needs to be done is, they need to be removed, saved, then re-added back to that account for the desired Ryu color to re-appear.

Now that we all know that the SFO Staff didnt work your little newbielet fingers to the bone for "nothing", your questions are answered, and as soon as system4 reads this message, your colors will be back and working fine

Any other questions or concerns, just leave them here, or PM me... whatever works for you.

Responding here would be alot better though
I'll work on all the missing colors in the morning..

So everyone should be good then..
hopefuly it also fixs the ppl who cant able to play the Ryu winner title and recive ther DW Ingame title aswell as the color
T-Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:37 PM   #53
Deadly_Fighter
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 4
Deadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura about

hmmm. my color is there.....
Deadly_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:15 PM   #54
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube

still got nothin...

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:04 PM   #55
(x-a)Freezealot

Post Thanks / Like
(x-a)Freezealot is an unknown quantity at this point(x-a)Freezealot is an unknown quantity at this point(x-a)Freezealot is an unknown quantity at this point(x-a)Freezealot is an unknown quantity at this point(x-a)Freezealot is an unknown quantity at this point(x-a)Freezealot is an unknown quantity at this point(x-a)Freezealot is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (x-a)Freezealot's YouTube

Congrats to the lucky couples.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:39 PM   #56
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Can someone add these for me?

bis 638
ryu 356
sak 570

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:55 PM   #57
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about

dude you gotta p.m. those choices... and still i got no banner nor ryu color..

[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Old 09-24-2009, 11:10 PM   #58
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Leviathan @ Sep. 24 2009,21:55)]dude you gotta p.m. those choices...
I did.

rewopzmaI
Old 09-25-2009, 01:34 PM   #59
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Yes he did..

Heres the deal.
:: Temporary Fix ::

The winners that do not have their prizes or their titles, are to PM me directly, after you all (ALL) have PM'd me, I will add your color (ryu) to a temporary account, and I will make it so that you can recieve your titles.

You all better get together on this, I'll only add it once all the missing players contact me..

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:27 PM   #60
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blockattack @ Sep. 25 2009,12:34)]Yes he did..

Heres the deal.
:: Temporary Fix ::

The winners that do not have their prizes or their titles, are to PM me directly, after you all (ALL) have PM'd me, I will add your color (ryu) to a temporary account, and I will make it so that you can recieve your titles.

You all better get together on this, I'll only add it once all the missing players contact me..
I can wait on my prize. Whenever you guys have time, just add those three colors I posted above to Zpower(in-game name). I don't mine waiting. I once had to wait a year for a prize to come in my mailbox, from an online contest.(And it was only a T-Shirt.)

rewopzmaI
Old 09-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #61
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Alright.. Everything is all set.. You don't have to P.M. blockattack for your missing prizes.. You should have everything.. if you still didn't get your prizes.. P.M. me once more.
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:07 PM   #62
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

rewopzmaI
Old 09-29-2009, 02:55 PM   #63
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like

when do the customized bars come in to play? if you want, i can make them for everybody if you dont feel like it..
EDIT: forget that ^ but when are we getting that ryu back?

[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Old 03-24-2010, 11:45 AM   #64
Deadly_Fighter
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 4
Deadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura about

we are not gettin it back? nor the customized user bar???
Deadly_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 05:24 AM   #65
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by *********** View Post
So with that said.. The Top 5 Winners..

298 deadly_fighter
231 ~ng~t-murder
174 (~lady_champ~)
144 crying-freeman
135 godleviathan

Your Prize Package:

-Tournament Winner Banner (Sry!! No Sakura or Juggernaut Helper)
-
(Permanent)
-Customized Userbar
-Ingame Custom SFO Title "DW Ryu Top 5"

Before you can get your all of your prizes.. You must send me a P.M. of your current username that you want all of your perks on.

After which, you can access..

to grab your ingame title.
Permanent? Say what? Silliness I tell ya.

As you all know, (or should) we do not give out mod colors**, especially not those ones, permanently. However, if the top 5 winners listed above can find the time to bug me, (you have Deadly Fighter to thank for this), we will give you a slightly-less-awesome mod-blue Ryu, aka FreedomFighter Blue ryu (first featured and awarded by blockattack).

As for the userbars, uh, someone other than me can make those right??

**There are some exceptions to that, but atm, they do not apply to this situation.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:35 AM   #66
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

@ least t-fist was to give u a nice mod color but happy he could have just said ppl got nothing

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #67
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Sorry 4 The Necrobump...But Who Won The Ken One Or Are You Gonna Pull A DWX On Us...0_0
Lightning~Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote