SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[EVENT] [XMAS EVENT - Temporal Anomaly] SSJKarma General Comments & Strategies 29 12-31-2010 09:40 PM
[ DW Ryu Winners ] system4 General Discussion 66 12-14-2010 05:50 PM
[ SFO: IX Y.E.A.R Winners ] Master_Jay General Comments & Strategies 58 10-01-2010 04:36 PM
:RR Pt.1 Winners: system4 General Discussion 21 10-22-2009 10:33 AM
SS Winners DwAyN3 General Comments & Strategies 9 07-13-2009 11:41 AM

Old 01-01-2011, 06:39 AM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default [X-MAS - Temporal Anomaly, Winners]

Been a while, what has changed since last year, nothing much i see, considering i came here yesterday which hapenned to be last year. anyway the event is over with, its been a great 12 days of christmas, i had pretty much the number of members i was expecting to solve this riddle. to those who tryed and actually couldn't solve it, then better luck next time, thanks for trying though.

without further delay heres the cracked message...

for those wondering how was it possible to decrypt this... well thanks to many people, we now know what needs to be known. the first thing people should of noticed was the big red 13 hidden in the background of the message. that was the first clue to what needed to be done to decrypt the keys. the keys were all the big red text !

the 13 itself meant ROT13 which is a rotation encryption where you use the alphabet and rotate it 13 letters in one way or another to get the letter you seek. say you see an A then 13 letter later it is in reality an N. this gave away the red text. which was the key needed to unlock the main message. in those side messages, there was letters that were underlined, adding up all those letters and letting the rest go made the words "Change Font" which clearly meant that the main text was in another font, in this case wingding, changing it to a readable format gave away the main text.

Many thanks goes to the folowing members who actually helped decrypt the message.
your prises will be given later this week. i'm working like a crazy men this week so bare with me.
(AK)DevilDante
(SFL)tbone6454
(DH)Vengeance
(Hado)-(King)
))Shadow-Ken((
HadokenFreak

those are the ones who answered the call with the right message. thanks to you the decryption was made possible. now the decrypted message has been sent to Reed Richard and he's analysing it... I wasn't expecting him to answer me this early though... 30 minutes later i received a message from him. telling me he thought the message was meant for an event who hapenned about 8 years ago. heres the rundown of what the results of that analysation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Richard
Hi SFO, thanks for the decrypted message, it was eating my mind to know what it meant. I've analysed it already and what i could make of it isn't really what i was expecting. Was this message really up to date ?

It seems to speak of events that hapenned in our past... about 8 years ago, a nightmare that was born of the sentinel prime called night of the sentinels. in the message they say cyclops (the red eye) should be saved to help us. That was done back then... he actually saved us from those sentinels. This is where the message gets confusing though...

Bastion ? who or what is that ? research shown nothing, its not a known terrorist and its not filed in any government agency. my first theory on this is, Bastion m9ight have been the name of sentinel prime if he had evolved after the night of the sentinel. but something isn't right... i just can't figure out what it is yet. my second theory is someone else, a new comer in their time has taken up the sentinel project.

the other thing that bothers me is that the night of the sentinel is supposed to start with the mysterious disparition of heroes... that never hapenned before... and i doubt anybody would be able to kidnap the avengers, us fantastic four or even the xmen without anybody noticing. seriously there are so many of us, that anybody would actually notice it if any of them were missing...

my conclusion is that this message arrived late. it was to prevent the night of the sentinel as we know it, but the time space distortion was probably unstable and they probably couldn'T pin point an accurate time to send the message in. so i suggest you guys just ignore this message and let us deal with any crisis that might awaken out of it. something i am quite sure won't happen.

so thanks to all of you, and if i need something decrypted again, i'll know who to speak with.
Sincerely yours, Mister Fantastic.
I was here back then, when the night became all dark... he's right... everything int hat message already hapenned... all except the mysterious disparition... We might have to be more carefull in the future.so just take care of yourselves.

now this is done for now... i'm off to bed !
see ya later for the prizes !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #2
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like
(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: [X-MAS - Temporal Anomaly, Winners]

Congratz guys!!

TheKingOfHado@live.com

☼ Ŧhe ĨŁĔŇĈĒ is mōre impōrτanτ τhan τhe MŮĈ ♫♫
(Hado)-(King) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:55 AM   #3
TheHostFixer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
TheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished road
Visit TheHostFixer's YouTube

Congrats yall
TheHostFixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:23 PM   #4
iHighRoller
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 27
iHighRoller is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit iHighRoller's Facebook Visit iHighRoller's Twitter Visit iHighRoller's YouTube

Yay lol.

Grats everyone else
iHighRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #5
Antisquare
banned

Post Thanks / Like
Antisquare is an unknown quantity at this pointAntisquare is an unknown quantity at this pointAntisquare is an unknown quantity at this pointAntisquare is an unknown quantity at this point

cangrats
Antisquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #6
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

congrats guyz

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:50 AM   #7
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube

lol, didnt knew it happened alrdy....
Well, congratz everyone else too....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
))Shadow-Ken(( is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:24 AM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Night of the sentinel was the event that made it as XVSSF birthsday with the all new 4 player tag modes, sentinel was the actual 4th charcater joining in that also made SFO officially not a beta anymore, it was version 1.0 celebration. to our glee though, cyclops came along as well which made him the fifth character.

but i wonder why this message was speaking of mysterious disapearing heroes... maybe the message changed something and thats why we're still here... only the future will tell !

Winners prizes incoming...
winners get to choose a stage from these 12... and they can have an in-game title via creed.
so send me a PM with these info and you shall get your prizes soon after...
- In-game username
- which stage you want
- creed title you want (keep it respectfull please.)

http://www.streetfighteronline.com/n...alypse-Lab.jpg
http://www.streetfighteronline.com/nwo/ssjkarma/tmc/stages/Blackheart-Hell.jpg
http://www.streetfighteronline.com/nwo/ssjkarma/tmc/stages/CaptainAmerica-Liberty.jpg
http://www.streetfighteronline.com/nwo/ssjkarma/tmc/stages/DoA-Show.jpg
http://www.streetfighteronline.com/nwo/ssjkarma/tmc/stages/Hulk-Carousel-off.jpg
http://www.streetfighteronline.com/nwo/ssjkarma/tmc/stages/Hulk-Carousel-on.jpg
http://www.streetfighteronline.com/nwo/ssjkarma/tmc/stages/Juggy-Port.jpg
http://www.streetfighteronline.com/nwo/ssjkarma/tmc/stages/Psylock-Metro(inside).jpg
http://www.streetfighteronline.com/nwo/ssjkarma/tmc/stages/Psylock-Metro(outside).jpg
http://www.streetfighteronline.com/nwo/ssjkarma/tmc/stages/ShumaGorath-NightRuins.jpg
http://www.streetfighteronline.com/nwo/ssjkarma/tmc/stages/ShumaGorath-Squeleton.jpg
http://www.streetfighteronline.com/nwo/ssjkarma/tmc/stages/Thanos-World.jpg

Those stages are based off their original level in these games...
- Marvel Super Heroes
- Marvel Super Heroes Versus Street Fighter
If you want another one then i am more then willing to make it for you, but you'll have to give me time to do so. right now i'm waiting on ya guys, so answer me fast.

Last edited by SSJKarma; 01-02-2011 at 06:03 AM.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:18 PM   #9
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

now i am wishin i won this
i like the last stage and the one wit black heart

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:58 PM   #10
TheHostFixer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
TheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished road
Visit TheHostFixer's YouTube

The 1st Stage is the best one ;]
TheHostFixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 02:20 AM   #11
DARK-RAIKEN-X
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 149
DARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enough

congrats all participants i was a bit short on my end of the bargain
Old 01-10-2011, 02:21 PM   #12
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

All stages Should be added.
You guy can try them see if it works for you.

I'll be working on titles now, so dont expect them to be ready for a few couple of hours.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:49 PM   #13
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like
(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about

Yea I got the stage. Do I need to get rid of my current creed somehow or will the new one just automatically be placed over it?

Thanks SSJKarma

TheKingOfHado@live.com

Old 01-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #14
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

now i started adding them but i couldn't finish it, will try tomorrow....
no you'll have to go get the new creed which is the event creed.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #15
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1537
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

._. who's is done already?
DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:19 AM   #16
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

all 6 winners have their stages ready, now if you dont have it it might be because i either made a mistake or you gave me a wrong in-game name to put it on.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:01 PM   #17
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1537
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
all 6 winners have their stages ready, now if you dont have it it might be because i either made a mistake or you gave me a wrong in-game name to put it on.
Oh, I got mine I was refering to the creed.
DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #18
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like

Yea me too. Still waiting on the creeds though

TheKingOfHado@live.com

Old 01-18-2011, 05:53 AM   #19
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Winners can now Claim their Titles from the TMC menu.
it is in TMC under the name "XMAS 2010 Anomaly - C++ Winners"

Beware thought it doesn't say it, you will be switched creed, just like every titles, this is an event winner creed so you shouldn't lose the others if you had any.

if anything happens, just ask me in PM and i will fix it asap !