SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"24" 2k11 Winners LuXv General Comments & Strategies 36 08-14-2011 02:06 PM
Idea to "balance" the RD "abusement" Cwing New Features 44 04-05-2010 02:54 PM
"winners don't use cheats" bug Lil_Kid Bugs and Problems report 7 12-27-2005 10:06 AM

Old 08-15-2011, 05:30 PM   #26
Nferno666

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 512
Nferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really nice
Default Re: "168" 2k11 Prizes & Winners

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
both the 24 and the 168 event are under inspection because we got clues of cheating and we want to make sure nothing or everything gets done against that cheating if it did was done to achieve rank first or in this case the top 3.

as you all know cheating isn't tolerated here and will be dealt with extreme prejudice.
we ask you to be patient, for the prizes will come in due time, but for now the inspection isn't over and we need further time to check up on things.

thanks for your collaboration and patience.
and since i'm the one who has to "work" and figure everything out you wont like the results if i catch anything on you..and so far i'm not liking what i'm seeing from certain members for the event.

feel free to come clean to me personally and save me hours or work and "maybe" get a slightly lighter punishment

XMVSSF/SFO Record: Wins: 24,549(94.12%) Losses: 1,534(5.88%) Total: 26,083 As of 02/07/12
Nferno666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:25 PM   #27
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

oh my god, epople, ths is seirous, if you cheated, better take this offer before he retracts it.

for all others... congratulation !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:48 PM   #28
Jin^Kazama
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Jin^Kazama is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Karma been long time, on the topic well i finished 5th or 4th in this so i dunno how i got into this but nferno msn is of the only thing i can come clean is if i had to say anything is is since im a elite i get harrassed alot into fights by people and single users asking for re's in game's just for a color and the fights can go on up until when they have won or get tired and give up and some just end the game i dunno what more to say i truly hope the right person win's this after Nferno666 inspection

[#1 SpiderMan User 2003-2008]
1. U.C.T (Winner)
2. SFO TOP DOG Winner
3. Voted #1 Number 1 King Of Spiderman since 2002/2008
4. SpiderMan Week 2 (Winner)
5. Ken Week (Winner)
6. King Of SpiderMan (Winner)
7. King Of Ken (Winner)
8. Akuma Week 9 (Runner Up)
Jin^Kazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:19 AM   #29
DARK-RAIKEN-X
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 149
DARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enough

nferno is on the job of spybot - search and destroy? this should be good. one of the reasons i stopped playing i felt something would go wrong. am appreciative for all who i have fought and trained with. nonetheless hopefully all is settled and those winners get their rightful prize.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:54 AM   #30
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nferno666 View Post
and since i'm the one who has to "work" and figure everything out you wont like the results if i catch anything on you..and so far i'm not liking what i'm seeing from certain members for the event.

feel free to come clean to me personally and save me hours or work and "maybe" get a slightly lighter punishment
Woow didn't know you was on the case and people would go out of there way to cheat on the special day of sfo which is it brithday woow hope guys and ladys come clean

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 06:17 PM   #31
(~_PortaLioN_~)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (~_PortaLioN_~)'s YouTube

well I basically didn't fight dantey tried avoiding people who can beat me and if dante was rank 1 and im like rank 6 or 7 on 24 i would fight him until i win. and i doubtly see him cause of school and such. so when i was lucky to see ripper i fought him for like 10 games? i think he beat me like 8 and i beat him 2 and so i became 3rd merrry christmas yall and now i got 1 word after winning those first colors of myne first t winners i decided to give up in second round and have a rest D: of fighting noobs ^^ so well nferno good luck bro i dunno what u r up to but i shall say goodluck and hopefuly all good stuff happen