Which album u think is better J-Krip RaNdOm iNsAnItY 3 08-11-2006 05:58 AM

Old 04-06-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Nicki Minaj Romans Re-loaded Album

I'm very, very upset with this album, normally I'm all over her (no homo) but this particular album sound a hot mess. Only song I liked was You're A Stupid H**, other than that, that album was trash. Prink Friday huge success, loved it, but I'm Gonna take a page out of iiiDonkios book and say, WHAT THE ****. People who enjoys rap, real rap, I know they are upset with her on this one, will the album do great,no doubt and I hope she continue to do great, but for this album to.
go diamond, she might have to sell herself.

What is your take on her new album, romans reloaded....

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 04-06-2012 at 08:54 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:52 AM   #2
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Nicki Minaj Romans Re-loaded Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9BONE View Post
I'm very, very upset with this album, normally I'm all over her (no homo) but this particular album sound a hot mess. Only song I liked was You're A Stupid H**, other than that, that album was trash. Prink Friday huge success, loved it, but I'm Gonna take a page out of iiiDonkios book and say, WHAT THE ****. People who enough rap, real rap, I know they are upset with her on this one, will the album do great,no doubt and I hope she continue to do great, but for this album to.
go diamond, she might have to sell herself.

What is your take on her new album, romans reloaded....
It's Nicki Minaj, a disgrace to female rappers.
Lightning~Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:17 AM   #3
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

I just can't wait for Lil Kim to drop her next album.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:10 AM   #4
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Next Album ?

I really didn't keep track of Lil Kim because after I heard them degrading songs about sucking private parts and stuff, I didn't want anything to do with her. I rather listen to Nicki Minja, she'll get freaky, but she always know's when to cool it down.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #5
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 77
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

I love Nicki Minaj -.-

Pink Friday was hot, real hot.

The whole Romans thing is a little belong the expectation mark. I haven't listened to all the songs but from the ones I checked out...I am not liking it yet.

And that song "You're a stupid Hoe", eh I was like "dubya tee eff, *Skip* "
Old 04-06-2012, 11:03 AM   #6
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

Quote:
Next Album ?

I really didn't keep track of Lil Kim because after I heard them degrading songs about sucking private parts and stuff, I didn't want anything to do with her. I rather listen to Nicki Minja, she'll get freaky, but she always know's when to cool it down.
You must of started listening to nicki when she got big because her mixtape was just as bad lol
Old 04-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #7
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Your right Ashley, I'm just now getting hip to Nicki Minaj, I've heard Freaky Girl Remix with Kim,Minaj, & Trina, it sound so foul, I didn't know what to do, I quickly hit the "X" button. No offense to the fans but they rap like they got aids..
Old 04-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #8
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Nicki Minaj Romans Re-loaded Album

Lol @kimsucking stuff. I think the fame went to nikki head. She lost her mojo :0
Old 04-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #9
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Nikki Minaj Sucks. IN GENERAL.

She is trying to be white, as you can see by the album cover. and convert her mediocre rapping skills to a more Pop fan base, in order to try and compete or attain the fans she has.

she is a sell out. and her album will Flop just like Tygas, and do I dare say Diggys.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #10
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

That's an opinion, and her album doing good now, that's what I've heard.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #11
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Nicki is an untalented wash out who rides the ****s of cash money to even keep her voice heard..

She's on OK actress..

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:32 PM   #12
Crazii2TheMax

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 36
Crazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura about

Nicki Minaj = Makes me laugh...

That is all..
There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who donít. Life's too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING.
Crazii2TheMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #13
Elena
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Quote:
Next Album ?

Lololol. I lub you.

Anyways, my baby's new album will be fabulous. Y'all some haters. ALL Y'ALL. Ahem.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:47 PM   #14
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Nicki Minaj Romans Re-loaded Album

Been meaning to ask whats up with her differ personas or whatever that is she does?
Old 04-07-2012, 05:12 AM   #15
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Lol @ Elena, I lub you too.
Nicki Minaj, to me I think she does all these altered egos because she run out of ideas. Sometimes I think she just flat-out weird, but I think that's what the fans like about her. All I know if she want her album to go plat. She going to have to sell herself, you would have to be a fan to buy this trash. In her words of thanks she even sounds like she know she sounded a hot mess on those tracks.

Bump: Lol @ Elena, I lub you too.
Nicki Minaj, to me I think she does all these altered egos because she run out of ideas. Sometimes I think she just flat-out weird, but I think that's what the fans like about her. All I know if she want her album to go plat. She going to have to sell herself, you would have to be a fan to buy this trash. In her words of thanks she even sounds like she know she sounded a hot mess on those tracks.