SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'official' annual tournaments origin bloodpack General Comments & Strategies 15 08-27-2012 12:28 AM
I cant host games anymore Adremm Members Help Center 9 05-23-2006 07:07 PM
Official tournaments. Bandit04 General Comments & Strategies 6 05-17-2006 11:42 AM

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 01:43 AM   #1
DamnGRB

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about
Default Reasons NOT to host anymore official tournaments.

1.) Nobody on this website is really competitive outside of a few people.[I'll explain why this matters more in detail in a later number]
2.) Bad attitude/ in general low morale of the forum. The only people making this forum enjoyable..is the staff, and that is not me being sarcastic. Sometimes I forget this is even a gaming forum.
3.) People will half ass to get their fights done, and since everybody is buddy buddy, they won't really try to get their fights done, a great deal of people will probably give their opponents wins.
4.) No motivation, anybody can have colors.. you just have to spend the money but anybody can get them. This site is dying slowly[sorry, I appreciate y'all efforts to keep it alive] Why not get rid of Elite VIP, restart all COLORS and make Gold,Aqua cool again.
5.) Look In Random Insanity and all around the forum. There's a few threads at the top of the page with new replies, after that, there are pages that haven't been viewed in weeks. Imagine what would happen with a tournament being hosted around the holidays.
6.) Too many black people , SFO hasen't updated yet

NO WWT, OR NWOTA. I rather y'all put that time and effort on something else like a Fitness Challenge or something.

Two things you will see in this thread.

Politics.
Inactivity.

One will happen, just watch.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 10-28-2013, 01:52 AM   #2
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 971
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube
Default Re: Reasons NOT to host anymore official tournaments.

Bro, all I gotta say is: If you feel "Official" tournament's shouldn't be continued, that's you. That still doesn't exclude the fact that WE want to continue it. 1 basic term: Majority over Minority. If you don't like official tournaments, again, that's you. No one is asking for negativity towards it. If someone wants to strive towards continuing or making a successful Official Tournament, then let them do so.

Who are you to stop it? If you don't like it, then you can always leave. The door is always open. No one is asking you to like it nor dislike it as well as no one is asking to sign-up nor not to sign-up. Dont get all bitchy because you dont like something and think it shouldnt be continued anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
Old 10-28-2013, 03:59 AM   #3
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
Bro, all I gotta say is: If you feel "Official" tournament's shouldn't be continued, that's you. That still doesn't exclude the fact that WE want to continue it. 1 basic term: Majority over Minority. If you don't like official tournaments, again, that's you. No one is asking for negativity towards it. If someone wants to strive towards continuing or making a successful Official Tournament, then let them do so.

Who are you to stop it? If you don't like it, then you can always leave. The door is always open. No one is asking you to like it nor dislike it as well as no one is asking to sign-up nor not to sign-up. Dont get all bitchy because you dont like something and think it shouldnt be continued anymore.

If you were as smart as you were ugly this post would be pure brilliance.
Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions.

"Majority over Minority"
This website is a dictatorship, not a democracy. The mod said so themselves.

On the Real..Tmyapp is better than I am.. Dude worked days and nights working on this game so dumb asses like you could pester him and the staff all day... I hope he pocketed all of y'all money man. And He Did it for free.
Instead of Hosting a tournament..why not host a fund raiser for Tmyapp?

One of the Mods/Admins signed on yesterday and was surprised @ How dead this website is. SFO is not going out with a bang , it's going out with a wimper.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM

Last edited by DamnGRB; 10-28-2013 at 04:02 AM.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:12 AM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i'm gonna close this thread, cause recently Damn... you've been really really annoying with your insensitiveness...

this will only lead to one thing... flaming war.
so yeah, this is closed.
Closed Thread