Anime redmangoose General 46 12-05-2005 03:37 PM

Old 02-03-2014, 02:18 PM   #26
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: What anime power would you have?

For real though I could use a Charizard.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:27 PM   #27
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: What anime power would you have?

Or......Gilgamesh Noble Phantasms. ^^
Old 02-03-2014, 02:33 PM   #28
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

I've heard good things about those Egyptian God cards.

Last edited by Wolfeh; 02-03-2014 at 02:37 PM.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:38 PM   #29
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 971
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
Whatever the name of nagato's eyes. Those, and an ems to switch between.
Rinnengan noob lmao

I would love to have..hmm lets see. So much animes to think of...I would LOVE to have the Fists of the Northern Star like Raoh from Hokuto no Ken: Raoh Gaiden Ten no Haoh. Like that Fist is just so op that other than the fact that you can control and amplify your chi and use it to make your body repel practically anything as well. You can ALSO stop other people's chi wave. On top of that, you can literally blow up anyone with just a howl or like certain martial art styles pertaining to using your fists. Like raoh literally used a finger and touched a guy nd he blew up. Was funny.

Look up vids of Fist of the Northern Star containing Raoh and youll see why I want that. Like it can literally own the rinnengan as well as goku. Just look up dem vids and youll see why I say that once again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything

Last edited by ((HF)Kindaru; 02-04-2014 at 01:41 PM.
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:16 PM   #30
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough

Talking reckless as usual.... Don't get me wrong Kenshiro is op but I truly doubt if he fought anyone who didn't have to go into hand to hand combat with him he would win. Think if it like this. Pit Kenshiro against a robot then tell me how fast he would beat it. Lets say at least a robot of 17 caliber. To take it a step forward Super 17 caliber. That's just for a robot/android. How about a opponent that share the same characteristics of buu. I just don't see him winning against them. So I wouldn't even put him in there category.

Maybe I am missing something. Convince me...

"Rinnegan" not "Rinnengan"

Last edited by ItachiForever; 02-04-2014 at 04:19 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:32 PM   #31
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about

I always saw rinnengan df lmao. My bad then lmao. Yeah I did forget kenshiro, but at the same time, i cant really consider kenshiro since ive watched that anime, i havent seen him actually fight. However, the older vers of the anime, yes, I would definitely consider kenshiro. But anyways, I would put 'em in the same caliber to any other pers. cause hold up. Think about it for a second - dbz uses chi and raoh/kenshiro can control,amplify/alter their own chi as well others chi. So picture them just disrupting gokus chi. What can he do? Bootleg ki blast with paperballs???

The body functions on chi fluctuations. Disrupt that and you cant do a damn thing. OMG now im getting all technical with it my bad. but yeah. Just cause 2 different peps from 2 different series or w.e fight doesnt mean that either one can/cant win.
Quote:
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
Old 02-04-2014, 06:29 PM   #32
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 412
(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about

Why teleport when there is space-time _O_
(_-Kami-_) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 06:57 PM   #33
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

it would not let me post for crap earlier...

You did a lot of filler kindaru and that wasn't all that technical. Answer my question tho..lol

Addressing you recent post: For one you just assuming Kenshiro can catch goku. A fully powered goku(some ppl don't believe in gt so 3 or 4) How fast do you think he is? At the tournament where piccolo and goku fought at the finals.(idk if it was still dragon ball or dbz yet) They were already moving quicker than the naked eye. Now fast forward to the end of dbz. No way in hell he touching goku brah. I doubt he can even exchange with goku. Even the stamina and destruction levels are no where near. I don't see it.

Convince me though...
Old 02-04-2014, 07:22 PM   #34
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

All im saying is that goku functions on chi. If you witnessed the fight with kenshiro nd raoh, you would understand that, even though they can't compare to goku they can still(possibly) put some sort of a fight. I'm not saying your point is wrong, from my pov, I just believe that with the ability to disrupt the distribution of chi within the body, it MAY be possible for them to defeat someone from a whole different level. I know I contradicted myself I believe when I said may be.
Quote: