The new story. Wolfeh General 14 12-17-2007 09:01 PM
A story. Wolfeh RaNdOm iNsAnItY 6 01-24-2007 11:38 AM

Old 05-03-2014, 04:51 PM   #1
Pakistani

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube
Default Sterling story. What do you think?

K I listened the whole thing in that video and its like the dude was set up. Secondly he didn't say nothing that would say he himself was racist. It feels like those around him or people he knows are racist and they bother him about his gf hanging out with black people, so he's simply asking her to keep all that private rather than make it public so he doesn't have to hear it from those people he knows.

This is clearly a set up and the old man is getting heat for something that in my opinion isn't really that big a deal. Plus this is a private conversation and even in that he didn't really make any racist remarks at all.

Listen to it without any prejudice and tell me what ya'll think.

This dude pretty much sums up what I got out of listening to that convo:

Last edited by Pakistani; 05-03-2014 at 05:03 PM.
Pakistani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:10 PM   #2
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice
Default Re: Sterling story. What do you think?

or he could've been like: "my friends are racist and I have 1.9 billion dollars net worth so why don't I go find some decent human beings and make friends?"

but he's also had a history of being a douche. Like when he wanted the clippers to be last place so they could get a top draft pick
Old 05-03-2014, 05:15 PM   #3
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post
or he could've been like: "my friends are racist and I have 1.9 billion dollars net worth so why don't I go find some decent human beings and make friends?"
that's different than being racist. He jus' doesn't want to change the culture he's in but nothing he said shows he's racist. He even said Magic Johnson "SHOULD be admired".

Quote:
but he's also had a history of being a douche. Like when he wanted the clippers to be last place so they could get a top draft pick
thats totally unrelated.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:21 PM   #4
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani View Post
that's different than being racist. He jus' doesn't want to change the culture he's in but nothing he said shows he's racist. He even said Magic Johnson "SHOULD be admired".
But perpetuating racism isn't really something to ignore either. It's like saying "hey I don't hate black people, but I'm gonna have to tell all of them to sit on the back of my bus" or "i don't hate black people, but you can only use a certain designated bathroom in our theater"

"I think magic johnson should be admired, but I don't want black people coming in my games"

Quote:
thats totally unrelated.
It's related to why he's banned and why people are happy about it. Maybe this was the evidence they needed to finally get him out.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:24 PM   #5
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post
But perpetuating racism isn't really something to ignore either. It's like saying "hey I don't hate black people, but I'm gonna have to tell all of them to sit on the back of my bus" or "i don't hate black people, but you can only use a certain designated bathroom in our theater"

"I think magic johnson should be admired, but I don't want black people coming in my games"
He's talking to the girl not to bring them, not that he doesn' want them to come at all. When the girl asked if there is anything wrong with the color of the skin he said "No".

He's only telling her gf not to do it PUBLICLY. He said she can do whatever PRIVATELY. Because he doesn't want to hear from whoever surrounds him. Which is wrong but its not racist.

Quote:
It's related to why he's banned and why people are happy about it. Maybe this was the evidence they needed to finally get him out.
I don't care about his ban I'm concerned only about if he's racist.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:36 PM   #6
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
He's talking to the girl not to bring them, not that he doesn' want them to come at all. When the girl asked if there is anything wrong with the color of the skin he said "No".

He's only telling her gf not to do it PUBLICLY. He said she can do whatever PRIVATELY. Because he doesn't want to hear from whoever surrounds him. Which is wrong but its not racist.
Regardless of what his true feelings are, whether he's racist to the heart or simply mimicking actions of his upbringing and society that he associates with, it's still racist actions.

So he tells his gf that he doesn't want her to bring black people. Why not? Because they are black. This is discrimination based on race alone. Doesn't matter if it's all black people or just the black people that his gf hangs out with, it's still based solely on skin color.

Also he's got a history of suits with the justice department with housing discrimination
Old 05-03-2014, 05:36 PM   #7
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

For one he stated he should have "Paid the girl off" which is a dumb thing to say for a guy in his position. This guy had like 6 different issues of people claiming direct racial discrimination against them. He promised to build a homless shelter even bought a place to build one for 50 million then nothing gets built there since 2006. Everyone is convinced he did it to resell it for more. He may or may not be a racist but he is still a rich person who really doesnt have any regard for you or anyone else in this world and you shouldnt concern yourself with him because he very clearly doesnt care about anything but his money.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:36 PM   #8
Juzie

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 157
Juzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the rough

I've said and I've heard way worse privately around people I trust. I'm sure just about everyone would not want their worst 10 minute rant to be known public. His punishment is pretty harsh.
Juzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:37 PM   #9
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 332
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about

i listened the whole video.

It seems to be that way:
- He or her GF can be with black people
- He seems to like the minorities
- He doesn't want him or his GF to be with black people in public (Game or Pictures on instagram)
- He said he could spend the whole day with black people that he could eat with them etc but he doesn't want that to become public (instagram)
- People (we don't know who) calls him when they see him with black people.
- That isn't good for him

So instead of changing his friends (who seem to be racist) he prefers to tell her GF to stop being in public with Black People.

I won't say it's racist. It's stupid but not racist.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:01 PM   #10
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzie View Post
I've said and I've heard way worse privately around people I trust. I'm sure just about everyone would not want their worst 10 minute rant to be known public. His punishment is pretty harsh.
It be like that, His punishment was not harsh considering his history of things like this, plus hes like 81 anyways, a lifetime banishment isnt really that bad, when your more so on the way out.

Yeah racism is still alive, People say 100X worse things in private, and even 100x worse things in public as well, just that he is in the position that he is in, and got caught I guess you can say.

What im more mad about, is that the Clippers still played, makes me think my people are cowards. All they did was turn there warm-ups inside out... WHO GIVES A DAMN, dont play until hes removed, point blank period.

Your reactions speak for a whole race, and all we did was turn our warmups inside out...

My people have became soft I swear, (sorta unrelated) im shocked Zimmerman is still alive, I mean we kill our own people everyday but he out there living life. Smh, My people need a Hero/Leader tbh.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:32 AM   #11
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
It be like that, His punishment was not harsh considering his history of things like this, plus hes like 81 anyways, a lifetime banishment isnt really that bad, when your more so on the way out.

Yeah racism is still alive, People say 100X worse things in private, and even 100x worse things in public as well, just that he is in the position that he is in, and got caught I guess you can say.

What im more mad about, is that the Clippers still played, makes me think my people are cowards. All they did was turn there warm-ups inside out... WHO GIVES A DAMN, dont play until hes removed, point blank period.

Your reactions speak for a whole race, and all we did was turn our warmups inside out...

My people have became soft I swear, (sorta unrelated) im shocked Zimmerman is still alive, I mean we kill our own people everyday but he out there living life. Smh, My people need a Hero/Leader tbh.
We are all the same people though. Thought I'd point that out.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 10:27 AM   #12
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

Dude was set up big time. I don't feel bad for the guy but at the same time i do. Obviously i don't agree with his racist views (if they're his to begin with) but at the same time a personal convo was recorded behind his back and used against him. I sure as hell wouldn't want my privacy violated like that, regardless of what I'm talking about.

Kinda stupid though that people knew he was like this for years and never did anything until this mess came up. Either way, if Magic Johnson ends up owning the team, a lot more people are gonna start using the 'set up' theory.
Old 05-04-2014, 04:03 PM   #13
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
We are all the same people though. Thought I'd point that out.
Nah, we not. Thought I'd point that out.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote