SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
R.I. confession box 2 ~H~Blaze RaNdOm iNsAnItY 113 05-19-2008 11:43 PM
True Story of the Foot (TMNT) (Dave Chappell) system4 Links 5 01-10-2008 11:13 PM
The R.i. confession box ~H~Blaze RaNdOm iNsAnItY 301 09-22-2007 04:54 PM
I've a confession. azncat RaNdOm iNsAnItY 23 06-26-2007 07:13 PM
I've a confession to make... azncat RaNdOm iNsAnItY 15 02-20-2007 02:39 PM

Old 05-19-2015, 07:57 PM   #26
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: A little Confession [ My True Story]

I've been MIA working, and just read this now.

THIS IS SOME REAL LIFE STUFF.

Although I don't know you personally or IRL, I would just like to say that you are strong as hell, optimistic and brave and I'm proud people like you can still find time to look on the bright side and keep pushing and working still exist.

I hope everything goes as planned and on schedule, you have my condolences for your grandfather and aunt passing away (ironically both on easter).

Kam is known behind SFO closed doors as a work horse and I even recruited him for a personal non-SFO related project. He told me something about surgery but I never knew it was as serious as this. You have all my support bro!
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 02:56 AM   #27
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: A little Confession [ My True Story]

Damn sorry for late reply..goes to show people again that you never really know what is going on in people life. Bro, I will definitely pray for you and your family. I wish nothing but the best for you. Take it easy man.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:23 PM   #28
Warmor
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
Warmor is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, I feel totally invested in this... what was the outcome? Am I missing a new thread??
Warmor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 04:40 PM   #29
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Thank you once again everyone.

I have recieved the transplant the same day, Actually 3 hours after posting it I went into surgery and was done about 11:00pm

I had a very easy transition, in fact everyone at the hospital is saying Im a miricle because I healed so fast.

After 12 hours after the surgery I woken in the ICU and had my Tricia removed (The throat breathing tube). The next day I walked 4 laps (with a lot of assistance)

Wednesday I left the ICU and went to the step down unit where I had

* 6 chest tubes
*One long ass stapled wound across my chest
*A total of 3 IV's, 1 Picc line and something in my neck
*A Not so nice urine catheter

and last but not least a nice epidoral with a pain button I can press to get some every x amount of minutes.

After the first week I was walking on average 2 miles per day had every tube removed. (let me tell you something....The chest tubes are more painful than the surgery!)

I was ready to be discharged In a week wow fastest recovery after...that is until complications arrived.

Im still here in the hospital, Personally I feel great but something is going on with my white blood cell counts which suggest I have an infection somewhere but doc's did a whole lot of testing and still can't find the cause.

Plus yesterday I had something strange happen to me, don't know what it was but it felt exactly like a heart attack.

So basically Im recovered and is in tip top shape, Just got a few minor bugs and glitches to be patched up in me before im released back into the world, just like SFO (lol, see what I did there?)

Here's a Before and after

The first one is fresh out the ICU and the second one was taken on Sunday,

The only thing holding me back now is these test results they've been doing some harse tests these past few days its getting stressful and I just want to go home, but its better to be safe then sorry.

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

Last edited by (-Kam-); 06-02-2015 at 04:46 PM.
(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 05:24 PM   #30
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

Be strong brother .. Stay strong.. you will have Some Story to tell your children one day...believe it. Keep your head Hard & Strong.. Victory will come... Remember to give back when everything will be behind you.
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:19 PM   #31
TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice

It's good to hear you've made such an amazing progress. I really hope the possible infection is cleared up soon and you are once again able to go home

Sounds like our prayers are definitely being answered. We just have to hang on and believe during your final home-stretch towards recovery
TMyApp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 12:31 AM   #32
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Here's hoping those complications are nothing major. Would suck to be so close and then suddenly get stopped by something harsh. Good luck, brother.
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 06:05 AM   #33
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

thats great news bro! hopefully everything goes out well, im sure!
all i can say is always be positive and pray
remember what they say - a positive outlook envibes/invites a positive outcome
so always be POSITIVE!
dont believe me? ask magic johnson,
he always remain positive, lolz

EDIT: but as you wait for your test results, for the meantime, think NEGATIVE!!! so that the result will be negative!
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 03:21 PM   #34
Sir Nash
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

This is a good reminder for all of us to give thanks at all times, and to always be grateful even if we are in the midst of darkness and uncertainty. We take life too seriously sometimes, and don't do enough living and just being happy. You could have quietly disappeared and not told anyone a thing about this, but you didn't. We thank you for sharing, and the pictures certainly puts everything into perspective and are an eye opener.

Get better soon, so you can go home. I Hate hospitals. Fight the good fight and keep the faith.

Last edited by Sir Nash; 06-04-2015 at 03:23 PM.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 11:32 AM   #35
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

I wish you the best, hang strong.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 08:09 PM   #36
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I just read your last post, Kam. I'm very glad to see you've recovered so well, so fast, and praise God that you were able to finally get your new lungs-- as I said on ICQ when we got that update.

We can be some assholes sometimes, but your story brings out the best in us, this community.

I'm hoping your test results come back negative for anything serious, as we all are.

Thank you for the update.

(I'm sorry for the late reply on this. I caught your last updates before the most recent but missed the most recent. I looked at my mentions upon last log in and thought I'd checked everything!)

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 04:34 PM   #37
~H~Blaze
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Sorry for the late reply my dude, how are you holding up?
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 11:02 PM   #38
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Can anyone who personally knows (-Kam-) check on him? All the methods I (and some of the rest of us) can reach him on show he is unavailable, and he last posted in the mod section on August 23rd to inform us of his condition...it wasn't good, but he was hopeful.

If you can reach out to him and report how he is doing here (with his blessing) that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 08:55 PM   #39
~Acez~
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 193
~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about

Hey bro, today I heard you passed away, I know your not alive to read this but Im smoking a Cigar in your name, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be the player that I am today. It's people like you that believe in Street Fighter Online & help support the community. You were the contribution of commitment as well to the exellence that Street Fighter Online grew up to be. You were my best bro building ~AZ~ into a seperate clan into street fighter, divising plans to make this game come alive, from us communicating online to raging hadokens on SFO you were also my top ranked best friend & I wouldn't be the Elite VIP I am today if it wasn't for you my I wouldn't change you for the world. I'll see you soon, and be on SFO with you in Spirit Thank you for being the best, you boy ~Acez~ REST IN PEACE!
~Acez~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 07:08 PM   #40
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Always sad to hear about someone from the community passing. Usually when you don't hear from someone after they tell you they have some sort of condition you start assuming the worst. I've seen it time and time again. Didn't wanna assume he passed but damn sucks to hear now. Can't even imagine what he was really going through daily. Just when you think the moral couldn't get any worse around here it does.

Rip kam
Old 11-02-2015, 08:37 AM   #41
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

and the saddest thing is Christmas is just around the corner
cant imagine how his family is feeling right now...God bless you MX-Reckoning aka Kam
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 12:44 AM   #42
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube

Just WOW....to come back to something like this...R.I.P