SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The official snitch thread. silver-ken RaNdOm iNsAnItY 6 10-04-2012 07:23 AM
The Official Thank You TMyApp Thread Sir Nash General Comments & Strategies 15 03-04-2012 11:35 PM
The Official Cow Thread whitetigerclaw3 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 6 06-21-2008 02:09 PM
The official rap thread J-Kwn RaNdOm iNsAnItY 87 03-05-2007 06:44 PM

Old 04-13-2015, 06:23 PM   #276
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 188
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default Re: AMC The Walking Dead Official Thread

what's funny to me is about the term, "Walking Dead" is that they should change to "Walking Undead" lol. Sorry I just find it so funny to say that in these kinda shows/or horror movies, no matter how many times zombies get slayed, more and more keep on coming. Which goes to show that zombies/undead will rule the "planet Earth" lol joking. Not for real life, but I mean in that show basically. Human race vs. unstoppable undead, who would eventually come out on top? could the forces of good triumph over the forces of evil?

Still AMC has good tv shows and movies, so *hand claps* to this Walking Dead show.

IGNs: Wol-Spi-Ryu/Runney/Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018/2019
Game Modes: Zero-E/Unvind/XvsSF
1st SFO Clan Joined in 2003: (TRG) Terror-Rage-Gangz
Characters: Wolverine/Spidey/Ryu/Cap America/Cyclops/Cyclops/Ryu

Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 07:13 AM   #277
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

woooah... finally got around to watching the season 5 final!

I know I'm like 6 months behind... but... woooah

For the record I think Carol is the most psycho out of everyone now.
Loved that Michonne finally took her sword back.
I've seen the teaser for season 6 and it looks awesome, gotta wait till October for that though. In the meantime the new series "Fear The Walking Dead" makes it debut on 24th August.
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 09:03 PM   #278
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

I must be the only one tired of this show. Been more hooked on Game of Thrones, Daredevil, and Big Bang Theory. I guess Im just tired of it being the same formula every season(Safe haven, leave, find another safe haven, leave, safe haven, leave, safe haven, leave).

I mean honestly how many insane colonies and farms are you going to run into.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 04:41 AM   #279
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

well if they'd followed the books, Rick would be minus a hand right now thanks to the Governor...

but then we wouldn't have Glenn or Daryl so that would suck. I'm only still watching because I know its different to the books. (Same goes for Game Of Thrones now).
Old 08-13-2015, 02:04 PM   #280
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
well if they'd followed the books, Rick would be minus a hand right now thanks to the Governor...

but then we wouldn't have Glenn or Daryl so that would suck. I'm only still watching because I know its different to the books. (Same goes for Game Of Thrones now).

Why exactly wouldn't we have Glenn? he was in the comics.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:04 PM   #281
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post

Sorry to break it to you bro, but Glenn eventually gets killed off in the comics
Old 08-14-2015, 11:46 PM   #282
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post

Sorry to break it to you bro, but Glenn eventually gets killed off in the comics

I know that but we still would have had Glenn in the show.
Old 08-15-2015, 09:34 PM   #283
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

which is my point, as to why I keep watching. The show has the same premise as the comics, but has evolved into its own story now separate from the comics.
Old 10-27-2015, 02:35 PM   #284
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

So um, the show surpassed where I stopped in the comic books and all I have to say was I did not see that coming. -______-
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 12:23 AM   #285
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Me neither.

Major, major spoilers for those who are not caught up, so uh...yeah... =\

Not sure what to talk about at this point.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:35 AM   #286
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

[This post has been edited for spoilers. If you have not watched the newest episode "Thank You" Click this at your own risk. - TitaniumFist]

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 10-28-2015 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Edited for spoilers.
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 08:15 AM   #287
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAkuma View Post

[This post has been edited for spoilers. If you have not watched the newest episode "Thank You" Click this at your own risk. - TitaniumFist]
I was thinking the same thing.. there are lot of things that were suppose to have happened if they were truly going by the comics. I need to agree with you that he isn't but... no way in hell he can survive that and if he did.. no matter how much i love him.. I'm calling BULL.
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 05:23 PM   #288
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

Why edit my post? If you're taking part of a talking dead thread. Everyone should expect a spoiler ahead anyways. =/
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 05:17 PM   #289
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

As I made clear in the edit, your post was edited for spoilers.

Your point (in the post above) would have more weight if this was a Talking Dead thread, and thereby designated for spoiler-filled discussion of the latest episode.

But this is the Official Walking Dead thread, and many times those not caught up to the newest episode stop by here.

Using spoiler tags for major spoilers is a painless, common courtesy.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 01:08 AM   #290
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

>> ...

Fear is better.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 06:10 AM   #291
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

well I finally caught up... again, I'm like several months behind but sweet

Can't wait to see Neegan in Season 7.

Stupid Carol though... wth! Trying to take on Morgan and now look what happened, both of you got your asses knocked out, and the bad dude got away.

Will be interesting to see how Maggie reunites with Glenn.

2nd half of the season is gonna be badass!
Old 01-24-2016, 01:56 PM   #292
carmona89

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 56
carmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura about

I'm sure the Carl incident will happen in the mid season premiere and that we'll get Negan at the end of season 6. I hope we get Jesus this season too and then Ezekiel next season. I feel like they are really rushing to get to Negan which can be both good or bad depending on how his character develops over time. Either way I am still hooked on both he comics and the show.
2nd Team Battle
POTL division 3 Champ
2nd ken masters
2nd Kens Quest To Conqour
3rd Master of The Hadou
carmona89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 05:47 PM   #293
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

That ending was just.... Wow

So who was Neegan beating on at the end. My guess is Abraham or Darryl. Both characters have pretty much gone full circle and run their course so could easily be taken out - darryl especially seeing as he isnt really even in the comics at all.

Old 05-22-2016, 08:22 AM   #294
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
That ending was just.... Wow

So who was Neegan beating on at the end. My guess is Abraham or Darryl. Both characters have pretty much gone full circle and run their course so could easily be taken out - darryl especially seeing as he isnt really even in the comics at all.