SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[OFFICIAL] A little Confession [ My True Story] (-Kam-) General 41 11-20-2015 12:44 AM
Hulk VS Dark Hado HighTopDragon RaNdOm iNsAnItY 0 03-27-2010 02:12 PM
True Story of the Foot (TMNT) (Dave Chappell) system4 Links 5 01-10-2008 11:13 PM
Dark Zero story mode Shadow~Jolteon Links 4 05-07-2007 11:27 AM
Dark hado ~DL~3622BOYZ General 2 02-02-2007 10:31 PM

Old 06-19-2017, 05:15 PM   #1
9th Paragon

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
9th Paragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hulk vs Dark Hado The true story

Hulk SMASH!!!… Big green arms hit the ground with an unstoppable force shattering the hado-ken.Akuma’s face unblinking as small pebbles hit him a small smile appears, A strong opponent finally I can fight to my heart’s content, Akuma charges with another hado-ken the colour redder than the last filling the noon sky with a bloody air as his attack has launched the Hulk blind rage runs to meet it BOOM direct hit.The ground snaps a 30 Foot crater is all that’s left in the world of dust a shadow looms in destruction stands tall and unmovable, not a scratch on him what is he? Akuma fades in front of the Hulk with hands drawn back he unleashes 15 vicious combos the green giant unable to block to slow to catch him swing wildly each blow Akuma gives this monster the rage builds up and so does his strength breaking sounds echo out it’s so bad that Akama is not hurting the Hulk anymore he is hurting himself each punch and kick fracturing his bones hurt dodging heavy swings is all he could do this monsters powerful attacks one step too late and he’s hit in the ribs sent flying crushing the rest of the fragile bone’s embedded into the hard stone, Coughing up blood holding his ribs losing his consciousness the sounds of the river calm and cool water is like the beating of drums in his ears this was far from over as the ground was left shaken Big Green hands cast a foreboding shadow as it hit smashed down repeatedly until bored with his prey Hulk kicks him into the water (DEFEATED) The Hulk beats his chest and yells Punny street fighter!!!. drifting face down Akuma falls into a deep sleep close to death the only thought… I fight for myself, I live for myself, I have no equal, I know no pain over and over the chant in this mind each time the water getting darker and darker until a sharp red light covered Akuma and a name appeared a secret old memory my son Ryu!. The water spiralled like a demon rising pitch black the Hulk feeling dark the energy bouncing off Akuma as he stands fully healed in the Dark Hado.
Ready 4 Round 2?
9th Paragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 09:31 AM   #2
Usurp
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hulk vs Dark Hado The true story

not bad bro i liked it
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 06:59 PM   #3
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Hulk vs Dark Hado The true story

Cool. So its easier to read, separate the dialogue from the movements and add quotations to what is being said.

P.S are you my good friend high top or u stole some of this?? http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=24879 .........

Last edited by ItachiForever; 07-05-2017 at 07:03 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote