SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Member Of The Month Blade General Comments & Strategies 33 05-26-2010 07:16 AM
It's been a month. (-StarWarrior-) Banners, Avatars and Images 11 03-03-2008 08:20 PM
Best movies of the month SolidSnake76 General 25 04-30-2007 04:14 PM

Old 04-17-2011, 12:16 AM   #1
Raze-Lighter
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 211
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about
Post Member of the Month

I was thinking about this, Member of the Month. Member of the Month is where a member who has done something so great to the SFO Community, he or she will be nominated in a poll. Only, aleast 4 members will get a chance in the poll.

And when he or she is nominated they earn "Member of the Month" as a creed title and forum title. There name shall also, be remember in the "Dedicated player Book" and then it explains, what he or she do to earn this title.

I think it's a great idea, because I want people to know what others do to earn there name in the "Dedicated Book."

So what do you think of this idea? Yes or No? It's not a poll, just suggestion

- Redemption
Raze-Lighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: Member of the Month

No, PX isnt really a place that need's member of the month. Especially when we have yearly PX awards, if you really want to help out and shine above others do it for a whole year and hopefully people will notice you. Then wait for the PX award's and hope people vote for you. Member of the month used to be on UG I believe. But I doubt it was on here ever. I don't really see it needed here. But this is just my opinion.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:48 AM   #3
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

http://projectx.cyberfuturism.com/fo...ad.php?t=18553
i belive in this idea the link above me shows that there was sum one elese who belive in this to but the thing is idk why it is not offical or why i didn't become offical we should atleast give this idea a try and if blade was here he would vote for this to cause for the yearly awards no one gotten a special froum color look and thou it would not stay wit the person every year

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:00 AM   #4
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 175
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

like everyone else said no its not needed.
LadyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:45 AM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Anything started by Members is welcome. even if we mods don't participate or endorse the responsability of keeping it to date, it doesn't mean members can't do it. so if you are up to it, then go ahead.

we used to have many weekly tourneys, and many more monthly awards.
but all of that became yearly awards in the end with the fabled contest that happens once a year.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:16 AM   #6
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

I like the idea
How would we pick the member though?

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:32 AM   #7
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 388
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road

I actualy like that idea to, but

you could just have a "committee" to take notice each month to the post and forum and they group could nominate a person, and vote on it.

and the person could have a colored named for that month. I thnk on UG it was turquoise so here it could be.

Kim-Kam
or Kim-Kam
or Kim-Kam

Last edited by Kim-Kam; 04-18-2011 at 11:35 AM.
Kim-Kam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:09 PM   #8
(AK)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (AK)'s Facebook Visit (AK)'s YouTube

Member of the Month? 2 questions:

Q: Would this apply to 1 person only? or everyone who participates?

Q: Can this be held on both forums such as PX and UG?
(AK) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:06 PM   #9
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 388
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road

It was already on UG and I heard from ~J~ its oming back,so as good a time as any.

Also its not something you participate in,

MOM is a reward for outstanding forum people.
You get the status for bettering the community, with post, topics, help, donations etc.

Its something anyone can win.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:47 PM   #10
Raze-Lighter
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 211
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Member of the Month

Well, @ Blockattack.

Summmer is right around the corner,and during Easter break, i'll have free time to look into the whole concept.

So, this thursday...I suppose this can be a offical event, going on? The question is: Can you lead me in charge with this? Or let the Ambassadors handle it?
Raze-Lighter is offline   Reply With Quote