SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"SF" voices "after" a lost evil^vegeta New Features 25 04-05-2010 02:55 PM
Idea to "balance" the RD "abusement" Cwing New Features 44 04-05-2010 02:54 PM
"learn" "how" "to" TheDocJayC RaNdOm iNsAnItY 12 11-17-2007 02:36 AM
"winners don't use cheats" bug Lil_Kid Bugs and Problems report 7 12-27-2005 10:06 AM

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 07:35 AM   #26
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: "24" 2k11 Winners

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesz View Post
i would like to say congrats to all now i have a question how come he can't get the black akuma from the limited staff list but he can get all the dark green colors i thought he would have to pick for 2k11 tounery winner list but it whatever nice job guys
Why's it matter? Blockattack said no and his name is red. I honestly don't understand why block said no, nor am I bothered by it, but if it puzzles you, speak with blockattack. If the winner is puzzled, let him speak with blockattack. We still have PMs. You can ask as many questions about puzzling matters as needed without adding extra posts to threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Because first and for-most no Staff colors where EVER listed as prizes, nor will they ever be given out. Those colors you seen on that list are more Special Colors. as in Re-Vised T-Winner colors and even some seen in TMC.
I'm not sure which prize list you sent him (although you did say "Exclusive TMC colors that are eligible for grabs, PM me if you want to look at them."), but if it's the limited list, every color on that limited list is a mod color, even if the Blazer_Gouki are basically Twinner colors as well.

Again, every color on the list is a mod color, but mods can and will (as we always have) give these colors out for events, contests, or tournaments. But if we ever say 'no' to a request for the colors, then it's no.
Old 08-13-2011, 08:37 AM   #27
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Will I did let it go after it was answer just want to share my thought about the list he pick out of

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
Old 08-13-2011, 11:05 AM   #28
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I stand corrected once again, those are Mod colors
Old 08-13-2011, 07:02 PM   #29
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 302
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: "24" 2k11 Winners

The ranks were planned, by ripperx. Dont be suprised. They are good friends of him so, he gave them wins so they could win. But who cares, Good Job wise guy.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #30
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1538
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviltomassmash View Post
The ranks were planned, by ripperx. Dont be suprised. They are good friends of him so, he gave them wins so they could win. But who cares, Good Job wise guy.
I'd really like to see some proof of that.

Considering before the final day of 24, I Had Sole Possession Of First Place and went to sleep, Woke up and ripperx was there.

Before you come in here falsely accusing people, You should have some proof to back up what you say.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

Old 08-13-2011, 07:27 PM   #31
~ripperx~
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
~ripperx~ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
hold up 1st off anit no one help anyone. and 2nd off dont get mad cause you not even in the top 3 and take it from dante its the last day of 24 event and you posting up some BS saying i did this knowing it anit really happen so you cant accuse no one in this fact knowing you got no proof and saying junk to get someone in trouble
Old 08-13-2011, 07:33 PM   #32
(~_PortaLioN_~)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (~_PortaLioN_~)'s YouTube

well basically Ripper is a legit fighter so you should know but not like me all i did was fight noobs and easier people but im sure that he is very legit like umm do u even have proof. well all i know is he didn't say anything and wat dantey said was true. when dante fell asleep i saw ripper get to 1 i think so pleaaaz don't accuse people of doing stuff thats harshly without proof.
if u came i would go like
oh man Eviltomas got freeee wins u know guys no1 trust him. dont hate D:
Old 08-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #33
(~SoulMaster~)
[Banned by blockattack - Contact to plea]

Post Thanks / Like
(~SoulMaster~) is an unknown quantity at this point

.... can u plz close this until the winner are announced
Old 08-13-2011, 07:44 PM   #34
DARK-RAIKEN-X
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 149
DARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enough

Quote:
oh wow dude, seriously i didnt see this one. your intentions are cruel. false assumption you made just because you want them out of the way. this the reason i had giving up on the event in the first place too many ppl making false statement. unless u have solid proof dont go backstabbing ppl behind their back. i for one is offended by this statement you made. i dont like to get involve in things like this cause they turn to bring problems. when i had rank 1 though avoiding Dante would do it but i realize its just colors and i wouldn't like myself as a coward who backs down from a challenge. so i faced him knowing i would be defeated. after that i stopped caring. i guess you should too. because if you cant beat them just leave it be because you came up short.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:51 PM   #35
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Thread is closed until the winners are announced.
Old 08-13-2011, 08:07 PM   #36
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
You have falsely accused several members in your said post. you have started a flame and rallied them up and this is prohibited on this forum. Next time you want to accuse someone of cheating or a event being fixed, please have proof to back it up, and use the "Contact A Mod" feature rather then posting it publicly to spark a flame war.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:06 PM   #37
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Ahh Prizes & Prize Winners Updated again =/
Closed Thread