SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ TMyApp Dedication Thread ] system4 General Comments & Strategies 51 01-30-2010 10:34 AM
The Official Cow Thread whitetigerclaw3 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 6 06-21-2008 02:09 PM
The official rap thread J-Kwn RaNdOm iNsAnItY 87 03-05-2007 06:44 PM

Old 01-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #1
Sir Nash
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough
Default The Official Thank You TMyApp Thread

Yes indeed, this will be official thread and I demand that it is pinned at once!

There has been many TMyApp appreciation threads and to date none have been pinned and I think the man deserves to have such a thread pinned.

Long story, short - in case some of you don't know who Sir Nash is, let's just say I knew about SFO or rather XMEN vs SF (Online) before it's creation.

I was one of the people apart of the same developers forum that your very own TMyApp was apart of and I remember when he first presented the idea to re-create an online version of XMEN vs SF via Macromedia shockwave that could be played online with in-game content streamed when required, therefore making such a creation possible. I have seen it all, but anyway, will leave it at that.

Of course as you may know, he was doubted. Weeks later a demo is released, and 11 years later, out lasting many companies, and projects, Street Fighter Online is still alive.

It would seem the man has been very busy these days as we all are. As long as he keeps the game going and has not given up on this project, he can be as busy as he wants too regardless of what he is doing.

As long as SFO is still running, continue to support him and show him the dedication he has shown you.

P.S - I run my own company and very busy myself, so have nothing to gain from making this thread. But this man deserves a thank you thread that is pinned. His dedication is admirable.

Last edited by Sir Nash; 01-28-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 77
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The Official Thank You TMyApp Thread

I could swear I've read a topic like this years ago. But I could be mistaken.

But yes we all say Ty to TmyApp and SFO Staff for keeping the non-senses in their place, and the members for playing for this long, and the VIP's for contributing and the new players who give the game a shot.

But I don't think this should be pinned IMO.

Last edited by -Elite_Ken-; 01-28-2012 at 01:44 PM.
-Elite_Ken- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #3
(AK)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (AK)'s Facebook Visit (AK)'s YouTube

all hail TMyApp, and congrats to Titaniumfist for staying in charge in TMyApp's absense. I am extremely proud that SSJKarma knows exactly how the aspects of this game make alot of folks happy & understandable. (Whether some like him or not). I know I do.
(AK) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #4
frognap

Post Thanks / Like
frognap is an unknown quantity at this pointfrognap is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you TMyApp for the creation of a free game with an excelent quality that i enjoyed for rougly estimated 4 years now. and after an absence of 2 or 3 years i have noticed a nice progress in the app.

[ but i was never a member of anny sfo related forum before, that is a fact ]

i aplaud the programing that truthfully shines through when running game.

Last edited by frognap; 01-28-2012 at 05:27 PM. Reason: timeline mistake, it is hard to recollect.
frognap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:29 AM   #5
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 175
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Yeah i was gona say the same thing elite ken and to think i think nash did it last year as well lol.
Anywho thanks TMY
LadyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:35 AM   #6
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

Pinning this would look like Tmy is running some kind of cult. I imagine "All hail Tmy", "Tmy have my babies" and weirder stuff filling this thread lol

Great idea though. I suggest showing thanks in other ways *cough* sfo montage, facebook promotion, twitter promotion, *cough* ...

7/7/7
11/11/11
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:08 AM   #7
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point

Most defintely got to show some appreciation to the creator.. and not just him, everybody that has stuck around to keep this game running which his including;

The whole SFO Staff
Event supervisors
Donors
SFO Media ( camera club, movie makers & signatures )

Everyone.. I've been around a long time the so i can say this game wouldn't be possible without various individuals contributing in some way to still make it exciting over the years just for that I'd personally like to show appreciation to those guys aswell as the original creator TMyApp.

Last edited by -EliteAvenge-; 01-31-2012 at 06:11 AM.
-EliteAvenge- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:56 AM   #8
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

I would like to thank Tmy for restoring a bit of nostalgia I had from the arcade days. Also for SFX, for changing my mind about FPS and them being overrated.

To the staff, I thank you as well for keeping the stability in the forums.

Here's to more success in the future.

HadokenFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:27 PM   #9
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Well, I never saw this topic, but I just want to stop by to thank you for everything you have done and going to do for Street Fighter Online game, as well as the community, I personally realized that you could have said "I'm tired of this game, I don't think I am getting enough money for this." Along list of things you probably could complain about, but instead you continue to put forth great effort into the game as well as the forum/community, your faithfulness, and your diligence, and your persistence,certainly won't go un-rewarded.

Sometimes, self encouragement isn't always the best, sometimes a little encouragement from your peers, will certainly take you a long way.

Continue to do a fine job !

Chante'Sha Nicole'Cavin

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 03-04-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #10
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: The Official Thank You TMyApp Thread

What the hey, ill throw a ty in here 2.

Its so funny how much stuff i learned from playing games like sfo.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:56 PM   #11
Crazii2TheMax

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 36
Crazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9BONE View Post
Well, I never saw this topic, but I just want to stop by to thank you for everything you have done and going to do for Street Fighter Online game, as well as the community, I personally realized that you could have said "I'm tired of this game, I don't think I am getting enough money for this." Along list of things you probably could complain about, but instead you continue to put forth great effort into the game as well as the forum/community, your faithfulness, and your diligence, and your persistence,certainly won't go un-rewarded.

Sometimes, self encouragement isn't always the best, sometimes a little encouragement from your peers, will certainly take you a long way.

Continue to do a fine job !

Chante'Sha Nicole'Cavin
What she said, but with Shaun M. Jordan at the bottom. Lol! And I would like to personally thank you as well. ^_^
There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who dont. Life's too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING.
Crazii2TheMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:19 PM   #12
L0kito

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
L0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enough

Thanks
L0kito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #13
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

I must say that everything we did as staff and developpers as a whole for this game has been entirely because the greta man worked his ass off for us to do things.

TMyApp, for all its worth... its because of you that i am into programming again.
and as far as i am concerned the biggest thing you did in this game was TMC.
for al the 11 years of SFO, im gratefull to you.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #14
Badmanforever
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Badmanforever is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:09 PM   #15
J_Killer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
J_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura about

Thanks
Old 03-04-2012, 11:35 PM   #16
jon479
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 146
jon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit jon479's Facebook

Thank you <3.

jon479 is offline   Reply With Quote