iphone Iplay2win General 28 03-01-2010 10:46 AM

Old 03-22-2012, 05:19 AM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Iphone vs Android, how will it end ?

I read recently an article about how steve jobs before dieing said he was gonna use all of apples ressources to haunt and throw down googles treachery that is now called android ! i know its old news and all, but i wanted to know.. how many of you have joined the inept rank of androids ?

beware, im not saying this because i love apple more then i love google, ok i love them both for what they are and it is true that apple have been lacking with their iphone and tablets. but lets face it... what did android really do to deserve such credits as to actually get to become the worlds best software ever created (if i folow the reasoning behind the fans, that is)

heres the article about the famous treachery.
http://news.yahoo.com/steve-jobs-fin...120213182.html

now there are a few things in this article that are just wrong...
first they say apple did take others inventions... then they stat xerox mouse and interface designs as an exemple... the fact is that exemple is utter bull****... xerox were trying to get their design but every single company told them to go elsewhere... only steve jobs and apple actually wanted them to go on and apple gave them not just money, but also the way to manufacture their things. contract that came as a saving grace for xerox who was about to fail badly. so now can we say it was actually taken or was it simply innovation as in recognising the ideas of others and helping them achieve their goal ?

another thing the article talks about...
its the idea that google took everything the iphone was and made the android system...
now i cant deny this one, its all true... they took every function people loved the most and added them up. when people were crying they added even more. its up to the point where android is considered as the portable computer that tablets should be. to those people i say.. you are over reacting. but thats another story.

with all this the article doesn't get uch into details of what will happen but it is certain that the deal is there, now will the CEO of apple actually follow or will google take over in the future... only time can tell... but i can assure you one thing about how i feel about android... i feel like they dont want to innovate... i think they simply want to take over a part of the industry that was made by pioneers... and i think thats totally uncalled for.

now everything has a good side to it...
i can safely say that googles biggest deal here is to have made the system open sources... yes any programmers can actually develops apps for the android system and thats why its so god damn expanding... we have seen this with linux and we all have seen it fail... but this time its not because android all have the basic systems in them. system you cannot change.

but my views remains the same... 1 good doesn't make up for the bads...
im not for android, but im not for apple either... apple who have been keeping a lot for themselves and voluntarily refraining their users on so many levels... android has given free access and development true... but with so many things hapenning its so clouded with software thats its almost impossible for someone to actually understand most of whats on the phones.

i just think we're not there yet... and i dont think google will care, and i dont think apple without jobs will be doing any better. are we really gonna end up like that ? to e the future for phones looks grim. just like the economy system.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:38 AM   #2
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Iphone vs Android, how will it end ?

I have an andriod and use the hell out of it, but they do have alot of unnecessary crap on there which makes me wonder..but im with droid.

Aside from that apple has alot of money sitting in the bank which is around 400 billion. When i get to a comp i will show proof but im limited atm. I doubt any1 could make a move against apple right now. Hopefully i can get a link and images to yall today or you can stop being lazy and do it yourself.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #3
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice
Default Re: Iphone vs Android, how will it end ?

I've had both devices and apple just lacks customization and flash support. but I'm pretty sure when flash is perfected it will end up on apples products.

But If Ii had to chose Definitely Android for the money, only thing apple has over them is there name IMO.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

im thinking ashley here hasn'T read the article much...

GOOGLE actual CEO was a top developper in apple industry a very good friend of seteve jobs...
1 year after he left on his own accord, still friend with jobs... he released the android which was pretty much 100% of the new iphone 4 they had been developping. still think its a coincidence ?

the thing is... everybody copies another at one point or another.. but at least should make changes or simply have the decency not to copy entirely. the only difference was that flahs was used. but one reason why flash isn't on iphones yet... is because flash is considered by apple as a software that is not important to have. and to be honest... people makes a very great fuss about something that shouldn't be at all.

flash on websites.. really ?
the only place that has flash that is of use is youtube... and they to be honest you dont need flash as they use the allmighty FLV player which has flash imbedded in it.

people wanted flash for that sole site that couldn't use it.
the rest of the apps, dont use flash at all.

SFO for exemple...
does the main website stops you from going in just because it doesn't work on flash ? no you still have access to it and you still see it the way you should. flash is not necessary on the phones yet people make it seem like its life and death ! i really dont understand the fuss people make about it.

small story here...
my cousin told me, i just want a phone that does it all.
i told him then you got screwed !
he said proove it... i dare you to show me a website that doesn't work on android.
and i simply typed www.streetfighteronline.com
showed him that it couldn't load the official shockwave animation.
he said... whaaaa, they told me it could do it all.
and i was like dont take it personnally, that site is old.

morale of the story... the whole flash argument... its useless... all of what people want is to have that little candy they so crave for. and thats why the industry has been stagnant for a while.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:26 PM   #5
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

Flash is not useless my friend, when I'm lonely ( all the Time ) I watch movies over the internet that has not yet been released on DVD via Letmewatchthis.com. The Iphone nor Ipad can use that site why? because they don't support flash. And no I did no read the article but what your saying is that Android copied off the Iphone4? that's not true because I'm not to sure if it was the first but I know it was one of the first Android phones and Its was released around 2005. Its called the G1 that's when the whole android apple thing started.

I'm not saying Android is better for a fact nor am I saying they stole Ideas from anyone. I just prefer Android Over Iphone ( Which I have now ) because of its customization and its ability to use flash.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #6
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough

Speaking of androids i need to get an upgrade this year.

Do any of you know about how to root an android? Its similar to jailbreaking. Just trying to get some info about rooting also. Droid lets your phone become a hotspot if your can root your it but its better to have unlimited service or they can charge you for making your phone a hotspot. I did a little research but still dont know how to root

Last edited by ItachiForever; 03-22-2012 at 02:21 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:33 PM   #7
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like

theunlockr.com has all the answers.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:52 PM   #8
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

:0 i didn't know about that and i found more than what i was looking for ty. +1
Old 03-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #9
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
Speaking of androids i need to get an upgrade this year.

Do any of you know about how to root an android? Its similar to jailbreaking. Just trying to get some info about rooting also. Droid lets your phone become a hotspot if your can root your it but its better to have unlimited service or they can charge you for making your phone a hotspot. I did a little research but still dont know how to root
If you have Android 2.2 (FroYo) or higher, you have the ability to create a WiFi Hotspot; with that said, you do not need to root your Android device to enable this feature. If you root your device, yet you don't have Android 2.2, you won't have the tethering capabilities (unless via a Custom ROM).

If you want to know more about how to root your Android device, provide me with the device model number, and I'll be more than happy to help specifically for your device.

Generally I believe Apple will be able to overcome Android within a couple of years, if they actually wish to do so. Currently they won't, unless more effort is input by Apple. I'm stating this (my opinion) as Android is currently declining, due to the OS Fragmentation which is reducing developer interest. Furthermore the Android OS was never created from scratch, it was based off Linux, therefore requires a lot of power consumption (as any Android user can confirm). Together I believe Android will decline, especially as Ice Cream Sandwich on the Galaxy Nexus was a disaster. The third ecosystem which will take part in this 'war' I believe will be Windows Phone 7 and 8.

However, generally I think Android is here to stay for a while. But perhaps not as a market leader, if the competition heats up.

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #10
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Alright the more info the better. I will send through pm.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:38 PM   #11
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Do not speak of illegal content here please !

ashley, first read the article, then come back and tell me its bull****, i dont care as long as you read it first. otherwise you are so out of line, you know why ? because listening video on your droid would still be possible without flash. and as i said... that site you are spekaing about, does work on iphone ! you know why ? because flash from adobe has been added to a software they are selling its claled the FLV player, and that FLV player is actually working on apples software. in fact that player was developped entirely to be web friendly and making people not need any other software to listen to such movies or musics.

but then again... no, not gonna finish this sentence...

so i get it now... the only reason android is so loved is the hacking you can do to it ?
now go on.. tell me what can you do more with hacking then you cant without ?
because from all i can see, the android phones aren'T worth it if you can't hack them. thus prooving even more that iphones are just better to begin with.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #12
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like

Lol you acting as if i'm speaking down on Apple when i'm not, I was only giving you my personal opinion. Honestly I could care less there both decent devices and I would not have a problem with owning either one.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:54 AM   #13
~H~Blaze
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Android:
*Free paid apps without the requirement of jailbreaks like its iphone counterpart
*"Rooting" giving the user super user permissions/access allowing maximum control over battery,pre-installed software, other things of that nature
*Additional customization with rooting
*beneficial battery saving apps that actually manage battery life and NOT just give you tips

All I could think of at the moment. Feel free to post about iphone.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:21 AM   #14
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Android:
*Free paid apps without the requirement of jailbreaks like its iphone counterpart
is this why most people still jailbreak their android phones ? if this was truly the case, then people wouldn'T hack their androids either yet the android is still hacked.

also, free apps on iphone... my cousin had an iphone and most of the basic softwares you may want, are free from the store. both the same there !

the only differnce is the number of useless apps... becaus ethe thing isn't free to develop on like the android system, you dont have nowheres trying to create stupid apps that does nothing.

Quote:
*"Rooting" giving the user super user permissions/access allowing maximum control over battery,pre-installed software, other things of that nature
the iphone isn't a free development software like the android is.
the only real reason why you have full control... is the free develop it yourself mentality that comes with it. so unless you are a full fledged developper, that actual full control over the root thing is useless for anybody that just want the phone which is pretty much 80-90% of the people who bought one.

Quote:
*Additional customization with rooting
*beneficial battery saving apps that actually manage battery life and NOT just give you tips
you repeated yourself there.. for the root thing see my above answer.

as for the batteries...
why would you need more then advices to manage your batteries ? i mean common knowledge right there, if you dont know how to manage a simple thing such as batteries, then how come you have a smart phone to begin with ?

everything uses batteries now a days...
remote for TV, console gamepads, headphones, you name it...
so again why would you need an actual battery saving plan when the best plan you have is to actually shut down the phone when you go to sleep ? or shut it down when you dont need it.
at my job we have a smart phone to communicate with other places... we can ****ing do 8 days without recharging. and the phone is like 2 years old. tells you how much it is easy to do things.

not saying the iphones does have good batteries...
but im saying if batteries are your problem, then maybe you should check your consumption because something must be really nasty in it.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #15
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm u gave the answer to why ppl like android " free development software.... and iphone isn't". Everyone is always looking for something to fit there needs without the hassle. As long as it gets what i need done im all for it. Plus im a very cheap person. If the Android changes to where it becomes a hassle and apple phone isnt i would luv to change but for the time being. Android

Last edited by ItachiForever; 03-24-2012 at 01:22 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:01 PM   #16
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

and thats the only thing that makes it worth while !
im a programmer so if i had to choose a smart phone i'd take android anyday.
but then again what would i design on it thats not already on it when you buy it ?
the point being... its useless to have it free to develop on if you never develop on it.

like i said this thread isn't to sell iphone more then androids...
but to realise this war between the two is useless more then anything.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:44 PM   #17
~H~Blaze
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
is this why most people still jailbreak their android phones ? if this was truly the case, then people wouldn'T hack their androids either yet the android is still hacked.
First of all, you must realize people "jailbreak"/root their androids for a various amount of reasons. One reason might be as you say, to get free PAID apps(apps that usually require purchase from the android market or elsewhere)(which is no longer necessary thanks to the slew of alternate markets that host the paid version of apps for no charge at all), customization as far as tweaking the phones visual looks(which branches out to how it responds and other things of the sort), battery control, running a customized mod,operating system upgrades,etc, etc.

also, free apps on iphone... my cousin had an iphone and most of the basic softwares you may want, are free from the store. both the same there !

Quote:
the only differnce is the number of useless apps... becaus ethe thing isn't free to develop on like the android system, you dont have nowheres trying to create stupid apps that does nothing.
To develop on the android actually is free. See this link : http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

Now to host the apps on the market there is a $20 ONE TIME fee. While to develop on the iphone's app store you must pay $99 yearly. See this link:
https://developer.apple.com/programs/ios/

Also with androids you can beta test what you develop and place it on your phone via a usb cable being connected from your laptop to your device combined with , going to settings>applications> clicking "unknown sources"(which allows the installation of non-Market applications) So in essence, you have at least one place to place your stupid app that does nothing(your very own android)

Quote:
the iphone isn't a free development software like the android is.
See the above statement about free developing. However, to add on a little to was posted above, with the help of a jailbreak , an Iphone can also use free developing.

Quote:
the only real reason why you have full control... is the free develop it yourself mentality that comes with it. so unless you are a full fledged developper, that actual full control over the root thing is useless for anybody that just want the phone which is pretty much 80-90% of the people who bought one.
This is true, and you make a very valid point. However, we are speaking on those individuals who wish to root their phones in order to gain full access over their android device. Also there are plenty of free sites(like the one ashley posted for instance) that show you step by step easy ways to go through the rooting process, without damaging your phone.

Quote:
you repeated yourself there.. for the root thing see my above answer.
Re-read whats above and that should answer this portion of your response.

Quote:
as for the batteries...
why would you need more then advices to manage your batteries ? i mean common knowledge right there, if you dont know how to manage a simple thing such as batteries, then how come you have a smart phone to begin with ?
Well as you say it's common knowledge. So why would I pay extra money for an app that provides me with common knowledge I was already aware of when I could simply pay for an app that will do everything listed under the "common knowledge factor" on it's own and show the results of the completed actions.

A perfect example of this kind of app on the android market : Juice Defender (I recommend the plus or ultimate verison,(I have the plus).

Quote:
everything uses batteries now a days...
remote for TV, console gamepads, headphones, you name it...
so again why would you need an actual battery saving plan when the best plan you have is to actually shut down the phone when you go to sleep ? or shut it down when you dont need it.
at my job we have a smart phone to communicate with other places... we can ****ing do 8 days without recharging. and the phone is like 2 years old. tells you how much it is easy to do things.
I assure you I was aware almost everything uses batteries. However, for people with different lifestyles simply shutting down their phone to conserve battery(when not in use) may not be appealing. Why you ask? For various reasons such as : An important email/phone call/text might be missed, only source of an alarm clock, etc. So while shutting down your device while you sleep may work for you, it might not necessarily do the trick for others. Hopefully I shed some light on things. Reply back if you have any questions.

Quote:
not saying the iphones does have good batteries...
but im saying if batteries are your problem, then maybe you should check your consumption because something must be really nasty in it.
Androids do consume a slight more amount of battery then an Iphone because they run on linux, as some in this thread pointed out already.
Bump: Also kudos to ashley for that link.

Last edited by ~H~Blaze; 03-27-2012 at 11:01 PM.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:56 PM   #18
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like

Np kid =D lol
Old 03-28-2012, 02:30 AM   #19
(-RyulorD-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about
Visit (-RyulorD-)'s YouTube

what I am about to post is my opinion and I have not read the posts in this thread at all, maybe when i feel like it..

ive owned both phones, IOS and Android. and for me it comes down to the build quality of the iphone. I just love the feel of it, i love the weight of it, the glass when im surfing the net on it.

both phones essentially do the same thing, vids, music, internet, phone, sms, mms, although the most absent is flash support for iphone which is being handled with 3rd browsers like Rover.

i also enjoy the iphone more over android because I can modify the system files within the OS to change system sounds etc. Ive owned and still have a HTC Desire and Desire HD, both are put away and never been used since i came back onboard with the iphone 4s.

yes as Ashley put it it is her opinion and ppl should respect that, if I loved android moreso than Apple im sure i will get arguments from the Android camp and vice versa... what it comes down to is personal preference.. like i said b4 for me its the build quality of this device.. just friggin awesome.

oh and before i get branded an apple lover , like i said i own both types of phones, even have 3 ipads here along with a galaxy tab, so im open to both.. just like the video console debate.. the best of both worlds for me that way i dont get caught in the middle of who is better as i can see the benefits of both.
(-RyulorD-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:21 PM   #20
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

now those are the kind of answers i like.

just a simple note on people... neither the android nor the iphone have flash support to ebgin wtih... but the developpers who did develop the official browsers on it decided not to support or to support it. the same way console browsers never worked flash either. becaue opera never wanted to put it in. so can that be the phones fault... im not too sure of that.

that wraps it much... if anybdy still has something to say then go for it.
i mainly wanted to know why the android was getting so much attention.
all my familly have androids, exception being my cousin who works int hat idustry who actually have an iphone.
the others only preach androids.
wondered why.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:45 AM   #21
(-RyulorD-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about
Visit (-RyulorD-)'s YouTube

with the release of the Galaxy Note here in Australia looks like i will be getting that to see what the hype is.

the 5.3inch screen is what is attracting me atm, but the GUI is kinda putting me off seeing as its still the same android interface. Although the size of it is worrying me mainly when its in my pockets, I like wearing skinny jeans so this might be an issue.

can you imagine the comments im gonna get ? "Is that a galaxy note in your pocket or are you just happy to see me " lmao

been doing alot of googling and youtubing abt this phone and its very interesting. now to scrounge up the $500 to get one lolz, wifey will not be happy.

Last edited by (-RyulorD-); 04-01-2012 at 08:06 AM.
(-RyulorD-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:09 AM   #22
Crazii2TheMax

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 36
Crazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura about

LOL!! ^Looks to me you're stuck between a ROCK and a HARD place.. xD
There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who donít. Life's too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING.
Crazii2TheMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #23
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

actually the size of the screen is what worries me about it, I have the Galaxy S II , and it just barely fits in one hand. I find it near impossible to type a text message with one hand (i need one to hold the phone, and the other to do the typing, however having SWYPE turned on helps a lot).

5.3 is the max they should go with screen size, anything bigger and it will just look stupid sticking out of your pocket.

Last edited by xfaderx; 04-01-2012 at 01:59 PM.
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #24
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

my cousin bought a new phone, a bigger one. he says its perfect because he likes tablet and he likes his phone. being in between is what made him take the new bigger phone. also he said that bigger phone actually are better, no more need to push with fingernail to get the right key.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:09 PM   #25
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Android is better because it has flash, Iphone doesn't. I'm biased so I probably shouldn't be posting..