SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
want to give details so u can help me Tailgunnr Members Help Center 8 09-08-2009 01:14 PM
I do not succeed in playing there multiplayer matthis04 Members Help Center 5 04-26-2009 06:45 PM
More details (~SiNiK~) New Features 19 03-28-2008 08:01 AM

Old 04-05-2012, 12:04 PM   #26
Cwing
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning~Bolt View Post
True but Battlefield is NOT Call of Duty therefore it shouldn't even be compared let alone mentioned about a Call of Duty game.

Call of Duty is alright but the latest ones are lacking. Let me break it down from MW to MW3:

MW - Great game.

WaW - Not as good as MW but still a great game.

MW2 - Literally the trashiest CoD ga...Scratch that, FPS of all time. It's beyond garbage (Bodycount is better)

Black Ops - Possibly the most balanced of the bunch but gameplay is pretty weak.

MW3 - Haven't really played this yet but I can already tell it's one hundred times better than MW2. I hate that they brought chained killstreaks back...and rapid fire.

I heard that they're using a new engine for this one as well so only time will tell how good or bad this will be.
I think MW3 is just as bad as MW2, especially with the spawn system,crappy maps and dead man's hand.

I also doubt their using a new engine for this CoD. Since it'll take to much time and money to make a new one and activision has a motto of if it aint broke dont fix it when it comes to their games. And only really change it when they notice sales are down.

@Donkios: Ewww, famas. O.o .. I heard that gun is garbage now. If you want a real laser weapon, go use the l85. lol, they upped the accuracy even more. Making it one of the most accurate guns in the game.
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:41 PM   #27
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Every FPS is the same, your all insane.. all the way back to 007 N64 ;]

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:37 PM   #28
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 185
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken_wing View Post
I think MW3 is just as bad as MW2, especially with the spawn system,crappy maps and dead man's hand.

I also doubt their using a new engine for this CoD. Since it'll take to much time and money to make a new one and activision has a motto of if it aint broke dont fix it when it comes to their games. And only really change it when they notice sales are down.

@Donkios: Ewww, famas. O.o .. I heard that gun is garbage now. If you want a real laser weapon, go use the l85. lol, they upped the accuracy even more. Making it one of the most accurate guns in the game.
Yeah they nerfed the famas but it still has good damage and range. L85 has barely any recoil but its pretty much the same as F2000 and doesn't have good distance

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #29
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Every FPS is the same, your all insane.. all the way back to 007 N64 ;]
finally someone with common sense !
i remember battlefield 1942 (aka the original game)
it was awesome, but totally unplayable agianst 1-2 friends...

anybody remembers XIII ?
now that was beastly, too bad they never made the sequel !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:07 PM   #30
Xx_paki786_xX

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
Xx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura about

Lol at the hate on the CoD franchise. CoD has brought alot of people who never played games or FPS's before into them and it will continue to do that with the hype that the brand carries, which is probably the main reason why they can generate practically the same game again every year.

What some of you need to reliase is that not every player has played every single CoD title out there. For alot of the people who have Mw3 or Blackops it was probably their first or 2nd CoD game (which they only bought because there was a huge hype about it from their friends etc.), which is why to them its the best game ever - rather then just another recycled game with barely any new content.

So regradeless of what any hardcore gamer thinks blackops 2 will still be one of the best sellers this year.
Xx_paki786_xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #31
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

fanboy much ?
seriously buddy ?
i think after 8 PC games and like 6 console versions...
you might wanna reconsider people not knowing what CoD is.
any gamers of any age knows what CoD is, they know they have the choice and they know about it more then you realise.

your saying is like saying any new gamers dont know what FPS is all about ?
Old 04-06-2012, 08:05 AM   #32
Cwing
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Honestly all the hate and bashing cod gets its deserved. Activision is just nickle and diming their loyal and new customers with each installment of cod. Their all literally copy and paste jobs of the previous games just with new guns skins and half assed maps.

Not only that they somehow manage to break their game every time a new patch comes out and still haven't gotten the spawn system right. It's VERY easy to guess where the enemy is going to spawn at. In which makes them get spawn trapped, which is never fun.

After this year, cod will just go down hill from here and the next big game will take its place. Which will probably be battlefield since their becoming more noob friendly.
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:30 PM   #33
Xx_paki786_xX

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
Xx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
fanboy much ?
seriously buddy ?
i think after 8 PC games and like 6 console versions...
you might wanna reconsider people not knowing what CoD is.
any gamers of any age knows what CoD is, they know they have the choice and they know about it more then you realise.

your saying is like saying any new gamers dont know what FPS is all about ?
I'm not even try to take the piss here.. but do u even know what fanboy means?. I don't even like the cod series at all, i'm just saying it how it is - posting a neutral post makes u a fanboy now does it?.

When do i even mention that people don't know what CoD is? Its quite clear if anything i'm implying people only buy because they know of it because of the huge hype over the game.

Anyways like always though u find it increasingly difficult to try and understand someone else's point every time i see you post. Also LOL at this choice ur mentioning you cant help but put irrlevant stuff which makes no sense into ur posts like always.

Last edited by Xx_paki786_xX; 04-07-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Xx_paki786_xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:24 AM   #34
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
For alot of the people who have Mw3 or Blackops it was probably their first or 2nd CoD game
nuff said.

Quote:
Lol at the hate on the CoD franchise. CoD has brought alot of people who never played games or FPS's before into them and it will continue to do that with the hype that the brand carries
yes i said fanboy and yes i know what that means... but you didn't say a neutral answer, you took a stanc eby defending the game. thats not neutral. that said yes fanboy was probably not the right word to be said.

but a franchise even thoguh very known cant be living with attrocities in their games...
manby exemple in the industries showed us much about that kind of thing... mortal kombat was declining and even though it was a big franchise, it was on the edge of being canned... but the recent mortal kombat 9 solved that problem because they took the time to actually do that one right instead of just releasing much like they use to do before it.

thats just one exemple out of so many games franchise that were really known and screwed up.
they deserve the thrash talk, why ? because releasing a game every year... they aren't gonna get the credit they think they will get.

best exemple ever...
last year, MW3 didn't get game of the year award and yet everyone said it would.. but it was not in the top 3 at all... its not because a game is so heard of that its good... and the late counter strike was a very very great exemple of that.

i'd preffer them to take time to do the game then releasing ****s every years.