SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Chuck Norris doesn't hunt. SSJKarma RaNdOm iNsAnItY 4 11-23-2011 05:19 PM
Easter Event/Raffle Winners DrunkenMasta General Comments & Strategies 35 04-07-2010 04:43 PM
Easter holidays Mercedes04 General 8 04-09-2007 12:36 PM

Old 04-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #1
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Talking Easter Egg Hunt Winners

Congrats to all who participated. The clues were "relatively" easy and we have had lots of winners.

First things first. Let's explain the clues and reveal the locations of the eggs

Clue 1: 1 Special Day For Hunting.

Answer: der.... its Easter Sunday - check the SFO calender page right here Red Egg

Clue 2: What happened to Alice when she ate the carrot?
Answer: She shrank... most ppl just typed shrink in the search to get there, but the egg was hidden in the SFO Shrinkage Holiday thread located here - Green Egg.

Clue 3 - The hard one - I AM NUMBER ONE
Answer: The number 1 member of the SFO forum = Raptor - http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/member.php?u=1 = blue egg

And now onto the winners...

Red Egg Winners = DaBlitzAce, Rank1Champion, ItsAllLove, -Elite_Ken-, Crazii2TheMax
Your prize is :

Green Egg Winners = DaBlitzAce, Rank1Champion, itsAllLove, Flamesz,
Your prize is :

Blue Egg Winners = 9Bone, DaBlitzAce, -Elite_Ken-
Your prize is :

All prizes are valid until the end of next year's Easter Event (so basically for one year).

The winners have 2 weeks to send a private message to EITHER myself or LuxV to claim your prize (not both of us). Make sure that you give us your exact in-game name that you want it on.
Prizes are non-transferable (u cannot give them to a friend). They are for your account only.

If you want your color to work correctly, make sure you do not already have a color on that particular character or if you do make sure you get whoever it was that put it on there to take it off.

If there are any discrepancies with the prize winners then please PM either myself or LuxV. DO NOT post within this thread, it will only be ignored/deleted.

Once again, thankyou for participating in this year's egg hunt. Next year there will be more eggs to find and harder clues to melt your brain over!
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:14 AM   #2
It's All Love!
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
It's All Love! is an unknown quantity at this pointIt's All Love! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Easter Egg Hunt Winners

Nice job with the event, fades! I bet you'll do a great job next year as well.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:39 AM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Sorry if this was a bit clunky in its ways... it was actually decided and created the very 10 hours before easter hapenned. next year will be much more prepared.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:43 AM   #4
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Don't beat yourself up about it but yeah the red one clue was to open for me I had olny found two green&Blue.
it said a good day for hunting - I thou that clue was for the blue one and am number one was for the red one and I was all over everyone page once I came back from a long day thought.

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:38 PM   #5
DaBlitzAce
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
DaBlitzAce is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to all winners! I'm surprised I was the only one who found all three, fun event nonetheless. Can't wait until next years!
Old 04-10-2012, 05:10 PM   #6
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 185
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

How many people guessed the egg in my sig?

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #7
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Easter Egg Hunt Winners

Gz to all winners!
Old 04-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #8
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 175
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Congrats to all of the winners.
LadyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #9
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 77
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

Yay I won, too bad I can't redeem prizes lol.

1st prize: I already have that spidey color

2nd Prize: I already have a Mod Sent (different).

But yay I won
Old 04-11-2012, 02:29 PM   #10
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough

ouuuuu i want that ken i should've played x)

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Clan Leader of Marvel Inc
Best Ryu Of 2011
Xmas Ghost Winner (Event)
x~Silver~x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #11
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

this is why we reveal the prizes after the event... Sometimes ppl see the prizes and go "meh" and won't do the event.
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:48 PM   #12
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Yeah you do have a point cause I got the sent&ken color already for wining clash of wars the first tourney/event.But it all good having a extra one for a year makes no difference

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:36 PM   #13
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Clash of Worlds, didnt have those colors as Prizes. VIP's tourney that he made and never went though with did, and certain people where rewarded w. those prizes.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote