SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The official snitch thread. silver-ken RaNdOm iNsAnItY 6 10-04-2012 07:23 AM
The Official Thank You TMyApp Thread Sir Nash General Comments & Strategies 15 03-04-2012 11:35 PM
The Official Cow Thread whitetigerclaw3 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 6 06-21-2008 02:09 PM
The official rap thread J-Kwn RaNdOm iNsAnItY 87 03-05-2007 06:44 PM

Old 02-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #51
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: AMC The Walking Dead Official Thread

michonne won't go... in the comics she hooks up with Tyrese, but Tyrese looks like he's already got a good lookin' lady with him so not sure what's gonna happen there. Then again, in the comics it was Michonne that got abused/raped by the Governor instead of Maggie.

I love how the series follows the general storyline but is completely different from the comics =)
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #52
Raze-Lighter
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 211
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about
Default True

Lol, I don't know about rick, but he sure needs to pull himself together
Raze-Lighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:12 PM   #53
Bronco

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 53
Bronco is an unknown quantity at this point

Mmm. Overrated. The show, I mean.

People don't realize how horrible the acting and the story is. Everyone just sees zombies and say "omg this should be good!"
Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:25 PM   #54
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

^ completely disagree...

I'm not even into watching zombie movies/television shows but I watch the walking dead and the only thing that keeps me watching it is in fact the acting and the suspense. But eh, you have your opinion and I have mine.

Tonights episode was the best one thus far. I dont want to ruin anything for anyone so I wont say much, actually I wont say anything at all but this. I can't stand how stupid Andrea is -__________________________________________________ ___________________-
Old 02-17-2013, 10:39 PM   #55
HotTopic
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 164
HotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura about

ash you remind me of andrea,

PS, RICK WHY YOU SO SEXY!?

CLOSED for extreme amount of creepiness.
HotTopic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:13 PM   #56
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I cant stand Andrea Either.

I thought the last episode was boring as hell, until the last 10 Minutes of the show. I do have these questions though (didn't watch the Talking dead btw)

1. Who the hell was the masked person or w.e in gear shooting everything/one. Andrea?

2. How the flip they gone defend the jail now, that another part is unsecured. (i.e the car crashing down both gates)

3. Merle saved Ricks life, so he's back and gets to stay in the jail cell. But where does his loyalty truly stay?

4. Is rick finally back to sanity?
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:29 PM   #57
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough
Visit evryoung8998's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post

I thought the last episode was boring as hell, until the last 10 Minutes of the show. I do have these questions though (didn't watch the Talking dead btw)

1. Who the hell was the masked person or w.e in gear shooting everything/one. Andrea?

2. How the flip they gone defend the jail now, that another part is unsecured. (i.e the car crashing down both gates)

3. Merle saved Ricks life, so he's back and gets to stay in the jail cell. But where does his loyalty truly stay?

I was wondering if that was Andrea too, but if it was then it wouldn't explain the way she acts in the town. Rick is still losing it, and Lori isn't a ghost she's a figment of ricks imagination. I'm kind of glad Rick accepted Merle, he kind of looked like he had an Epiphany. Besides, Merle and the others all have a vendetta against the governor. Also, michonne going samurai crazy at the end was cool.

"Dewd, you're like a man whore"- azncat
evryoung8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:05 PM   #58
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Lol thats what Im saying, I was like since the noise of all the bullets attracted even more "walkers" they should just have her slice all the rest of the zombies up.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #59
HotTopic
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
HotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura about

ya'll stewpid andrea had no clue where they even went they just knew they were out looking for "Supplies" the hell would she crash into her friends gate and try to kill her friend michonne? she coulda done that in the previous episode when she was in the govenors apartment.

Will rick ever be sane? No, he lost his wife that had that baby so long as that baby is there he'll always think of his wife, he needs to do hard drugs.

They've still got 1 gate @ the jail. they're fine.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:33 PM   #60
Juzie

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 157
Juzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the rough

Waaah I didn't know it started back up
Juzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:20 PM   #61
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

yeah two (maybe 3) episodes in already. I think two.

You right @ Mikey
Old 02-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #62
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

One word: Epic
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:45 PM   #63
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
Mmm. Overrated. The show, I mean.

People don't realize how horrible the acting and the story is. Everyone just sees zombies and say "omg this should be good!"
Question: how many episodes have you watched? Have you watched any at all?

For me, it's also not about the zombies as Ashley said. It's about the suspense. The acting (of some) and the story has weak points - sure, but like 24 used to be, the show's about what's going to happen next for me.

What's the group going to be put through?

Who's going to break?

Who's going to adapt?

It's about human nature at it's core, I think, and what humans are willing to do to survive and keep their loved ones alive. If I have to recommend one ep, it'd be the one where Merle is trapped on that roof. The actor deserved an Emmy for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post

1. Don't know, doesn't seem like it matters. And as HT said, no it's not Andrea.

2. Agree with HT.

3. Merle is a survivor. The jail's his best chance to survive right now, so he's staying.

4. No. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzie View Post
Waaah I didn't know it started back up
:[ Don't read this thread. >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotTopic View Post
ya'll stewpid andrea had no clue where they even went they just knew they were out looking for "Supplies" the hell would she crash into her friends gate and try to kill her friend michonne? she coulda done that in the previous episode when she was in the govenors apartment.

Will rick ever be sane? No, he lost his wife that had that baby so long as that baby is there he'll always think of his wife, he needs to do hard drugs.

They've still got 1 gate @ the jail. they're fine.
I'm surprised no one has thought to simply drug him (so he'll sleep) or knock him out. He clearly hasn't slept in ages, too busy killing zombies, running things, talking to ghost-wife, you know. Man's got things to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Crystal View Post
One word: Epic
Agreed. This last ep was great.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #64
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

Omg last night episode!!

Andrea I still don't like her! But they can't leave the prison. They have no where to go!! Unless Rick takes over Woodbury!
Old 02-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #65
HotTopic
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

>.> beggining of the episode and the preview for the episode The govenors eye patch was on the wrong eye.
silly people they suck.

Old 02-25-2013, 03:35 PM   #66
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
>.> beggining of the episode and the preview for the episode The govenors eye patch was on the wrong eye.
silly people they suck.
Really? Lol I didn't notice, I usually notice these things.. Well he was standing in front of a mirror for like 5minutes.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:35 PM   #67
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

^ I was just about to say that because I thought the same thing at first
Old 02-25-2013, 09:56 PM   #68
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
silly people they suck.
There smarter than that, He was looking in a Mirror. DUH!!!

Give TWD creators some commons sense not to screw up something so little but SIGNIFICANT.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:21 PM   #69
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

im playing catch up (again)

why did dale have to die?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:00 AM   #70
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. Snake. It's cute how far back you are!

But it's the Apocalypse even the good guy dies.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #71
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Crystal View Post
Lol. Snake. It's cute how far back you are!

But it's the Apocalypse even the good guy dies.
Hey, I just finished season 2 last night, how many episodes season 3 has so I can plot a course of action?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #72
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like

11episodes
Old 02-26-2013, 03:38 PM   #73
Juzie

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 157
Juzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the rough

I just caught back up today, why is Andrea so useless...
Juzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:51 PM   #74
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 39
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzie View Post
I just caught back up today, why is Andrea so useless...
I hate that woman with the passion of a thousand suns.
azncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:08 PM   #75
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

she coulda just shot the governor and taken over the town
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote