Anime redmangoose General 46 12-05-2005 03:37 PM

Old 01-27-2014, 01:53 PM   #1
DwAyN3
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about
Default What anime power would you have?

Mine would be sharingan

DwAyN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:46 PM   #2
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: What anime power would you have?

Damn..definitely tough cause there are too many. I would probably have to go with Divine Powers. Basically any type of power thats beyond imagination and absolute.
Old 01-27-2014, 03:22 PM   #3
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 412
(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: What anime power would you have?

Sage of six paths O_O

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
- Ghandi
(_-Kami-_) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 03:30 PM   #4
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Teleportation
Old 01-27-2014, 03:33 PM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Control over my Chi, just like the charcaters in dragonball
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 04:17 PM   #6
Sir Nash
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Teleportation is all I need.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 05:08 PM   #7
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Shounen Hero Syndrome
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 05:11 PM   #8
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

the power to spend 5-10 minutes explaining (and possibly revealing the weaknesses of) my power before using it on an opponent in a life or death battle to save the world
Old 01-27-2014, 08:07 PM   #9
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 27
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

1. Super Saiyan

2. People are always freaking out about zombies, I say why not fight the dead, with the dead? In other words Necromancy, the power to raise and control the dead.

I would be able to raise and control Skeletons, zombies, draugrs, anything with flesh that has died.

Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:34 PM   #10
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post
the power to spend 5-10 minutes explaining (and possibly revealing the weaknesses of) my power before using it on an opponent in a life or death battle to save the world
Lmaoooooo

I've always been fond of Lightning Release.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:53 PM   #11
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Easily, the greatest anime super power ever is the power of DBZ. But it's far from the most elegant example of chaos and destruction.

HAHAIHAZKAMEHAMEHA1!!!21

Give me the good old fashioned Veritech.

Jet fighter, hover copter, AND giant robot all in one. Way more fun than anything else on Japanese television these days. =x
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:37 PM   #12
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

still waiting on someone asking to get the deathnote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:56 PM   #13
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 332
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about

DeathNote is good a power. I wanted to post that but it's not really usefull.

If you can read minds, it would be better.
Let's be realist, being able to kill anyone is useless in this world especially if no one else got superpower. Being as good as Goku = useless.

Anyway, i would like to thank Dwayne for this ... In the video i could see the anime i watched only once when i was a child ... It's Akira !

I've alwayz wanted to rewatch this but i couldn't remember anything. Just some pics on my minds. xD
Old 01-30-2014, 01:59 PM   #14
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Sinik, thats entirely dependant on what you do... the ability to control my chi would still allow me to fly, levitate objects which is pretty cool for me. reguardless of if im fighting or not.

the ability to kill people, though it would make you a murderer... would still be cool to kill people like bin laden or you know other bad people that just want to change things by using destructions.

but again, it depends on what you do with your powers.

reading minds... i wouldn't want that...
people are way too selfish and way to ego centric in their minds...
now controlling minds is way better... like charles xavier does.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:33 PM   #15
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 332
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about

Yes ! That's what i would like !!! =D

Controling Mind would be the best power. That's what i choose :P

nice one karma
Old 02-01-2014, 01:15 AM   #16
~H~Blaze
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Whatever the name of nagato's eyes. Those, and an ems to switch between.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:11 AM   #17
Luke500
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 195
Luke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enough

Give me Naruto's KCM and we're cool (Bijuu included).

Moving around all flashy, all I need'.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:50 AM   #18
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1538
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Ability to call call a "stand".

Basically give me Dio's powers.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:56 AM   #19
-InNeRSoul-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 381
-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point

Rinnegan/the teleport thingy madara can do
Old 02-01-2014, 01:03 PM   #20
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 412
(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about

No one would like to be a sayain o.o ?

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
- Ghandi
(_-Kami-_) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 01:17 PM   #21
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1538
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by (_-Kami-_) View Post
No one would like to be a sayain o.o ?
Having a stand way better than being a Sayian.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:24 PM   #22
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

saiyan sucks... controlling chi is what they are all about. i want that over all.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:05 PM   #23
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I don't want a power, just those sensu(sp?) beans.

I'd never use Aleve again.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:10 AM   #24
(~biggiejones~)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 155
(~biggiejones~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (~biggiejones~)'s Twitter

Already have the power I want. It's called the power thrust.
I have a suit and everything. A Mandingo Clark Kent .
I have the power of the techno on my shoulders, kind of like combo from jet set radio & I have a belt like pootie tang. I'm all clean & ish. Savin ho's from their doom one thrust/stroke at a time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by azncat View Post
Haha! Yes! Yes! Cover me with your sweet sweet mayonaise!
^ Lol
(~biggiejones~) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:36 AM   #25
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 175
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Anything tthing that madara has lol.
LadyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote